Episode 2

Guard Dog

"Hyung mind telling me what this is?" Taeyang said bringing out the note.

As he handed the note to his brother. His brother was also shocked.

"What does it say?" Park Shin Hye asked.

"The note says we have to sleep in the same apartment. So I guess you guys are sleeping in that room and we are sleeping here, and it also says that we have to split up into two teams, I think its better to discuss this tomorrow." Minho said.

"Okay we can talk about it tomorrow." MinYoung said.as she glared at Taeyang who glaring back at her then they both go to their room.

"I think we got a pair" ShinHye and Minho said together,

"NO!" the other two shouted from their room.

"Good Night see you tomoorow" Minho said and went to his brother.

"Hyung are you ok with us living in the same apartment as the girls?" Taeyang asked.

"Ofcourse I am, didn't you see the older one she was so pretty, I guess we are so ing lucky!" Minho said.

"Hyung we are here for a reason, and that reason is not to hit on girls, remember what happened to Daesung and Seungri, they were like you and now they are dead becuase they couldn't do their job properly and I don't want that to happen to you so listen to me god dammit, girls are just a nuisance." Taeyang said.

"Whatever just go to sleep we have a big day tomorrow." Minho said.

The Next Day

 

Taeyang woke up first to do his daily workout, He took off his shirt and started to do chin ups, at that time Park Minyoung came out of her room to get water and saw Taeyang's toned body. She yelled which woke everyone up and scared Taeyang.

"Yah! why are you screaming have you never seen a guy's upper body before?" Taeyang asked.

"Excuse me but put on some ing clothing." ParkMinYoung said.

"Yah what's the ruckus here? both Mingo and ParkShinHye asked half asleep.

"She started it" Taeyang blamed MinYoung.

"Yah you son of a what the hell?" Minyoung yelled as she threw the water bottle at him.

"What the you piece of !" Taeyang snapped back.

"Quiet down you two" ShinHye said.

"Yeah did you forget that the two of you are teaming up?" Minho asked.

"Hell no unnie you work with him" Minyoung said.

"Sorry Minyoung me and Minho already decided to work together so you two young couple go on a date to get to know each other" Shinhye replied.

"Fine but when we return one will be dead" Minyoung said.

"Oh so scary, I'm about to piss in my pants." Taeyang said.

 

Park Minyoung & Taeyang's so called date

Taeyang and Minyoung were driving to the mall. Listening to Dong Youngbae's Only Look At Me.

"Oh my god! I love this song so much" Minyoung said.

"Wow you listen to these type of music aswell?" Taeyang asked.

"Yes and what you got a problem with that?" Minyoung said

"Actually no because I love his music" Taeyang said.

"I thought you hated girls so why would you like these type of songs?" Minyoung asked.

"It's a long story but two of my friends who were helping us had a girlfriend and they died protecting them so ever since I tried to never think about dating" Taeyang said.

"You are an idiot Taeyang, they died protecting the one they love so whats the harm in that, I mean if you were to ever get a girlfriend wouldn't you try protecting her?" Minyoung asked.

"I would but this isn't about protecting the ones I love, you saw my brother right, he is kind of a , he thinks being a prosecutor means you can date all kinds of girls but he doesn't know about the bad guys yet neither do we so what I'm trying to say is that my brother needs me and I can't die on him, my mom was killed by a group called G.H.O.S.T and so was his dad so my dad married his mom and we became brothers, this is why I became a secret agent so I could get revenge for my mom and his dad." Taeyang replied.

"Wow I'm so sorry to hear about your past, Well the same thing happned to my parents, they were killed by G.H.O.S.T and I'm also here to get revenge. We both do have alot in common" MinYoung said

"Yeah we shouldn't waste our time talking lets go somewhere, where do you want to go?" Taeyang asked

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Where should Taeyang take Park MinYoung?

Stay tuned to find out

Sorry its been a while.

Had a lot to do

But I'm back now