Episode 1

Guard Dog

Time: 8:30 A.M

Place: Seoul South Korea

Date: June, 6 2040

Taeyang and Minho were about to leave the house when a sudden phone call stopped them. 

"Hello" said Minho answering the call.

"Hello is this Lee Minho and Lee Taeyang?" asked the man on the other end of the call.

"Yes it is, I am Lee Minho speaking." he replied.

"Great! Now the two of you must come to the United States of America. I sent you everything you will need in an package that was sent to your house today." The man said, 

"Who is this?" Minho asked.

"I am Yoo JaeSuk the Minister of Military for South Korea and United States of America." He replied.

"Ok so you want us there by when?" Minho asked.

"As soon as possible." Jaesuk said.

"Okay thank you Yoo Jaesuk ssi" Minho said and ended the call.

"Hyung what was that all about?" Taeyang asked clueless of what was going on.

"We are headed to USA" Minho replied.

"Hyung remember it might be dangerous so don't go hitting on girls there okay?" Taeyang asked.

"Listen! I'm not doing any thing dangerous okay I'm just a prosecutor. You are the agent so you be careful." Mino replied.

The doorbell rang and Taeyang went to open the door. There was a package. He got the package and went inside. Minho got the package from Taeyang and opened it. Inside were 2 guns, 2 gun license, 2 passport, a key to an apartment, a key to a car and a huge document . He hot the document out and started to read it. Then he realised what the situation in United States of America was. 

"Taeyang we must hurry to USA now!!!" Minho said.

"Do we need anything?" Taeyang asked.

"No the man on the phone said everything is already here for us at our apartment." Minho mentioned.

So the two went to the airport and got on the plane to America. Taeyang was reading the document to get an idea of what was going on and what they had to do, who they had to work with. Minho was getting some sleep because he knew that he won't be sleeping for a while. When they got to America, there were guying in Suits waiting for them. They got in a black car and went to meet Yoo Jaesuk. He greeted them and told them to go their apartment and freshen up and relax because they are jetlagged. When they got to the apartment they noticed that there were two rooms. One was filled with girly stuff another was with boys. 

"Did he think you were a boy?" Taeyang asked Minho pointing at the hair since it was long. 

"Whatever I call this room" Minho said pointing at the boy room.

"Aww cmon hyung its not fair you look like a girl." Taeyang pleaded.

A few minutes past and the door opened and two girls come walking in. Frighten Minho goes hiding in the back and taeyang got his gun pointing at the girls.

"Who the hell are you?" The younger one asked

"We live here?" Taeyang replied.

"No we do" She said.

"Wait are you guys from South Korea?" Taeyang asked.

"Yes we are why?" the older one said.

"Were you sent here by a man named Yoo Jaesuk?"

"How the hell do you know?" The younger one said.

"Well because we were sent by him too" Taeyang replied.

"We?" The older one asked.

"Hyung you can come out its safe" Taeyang said.

"So who are you?" The younger one said.

"Well my name is Lee Taeyang and this is my supposedly older brother Lee Minho." Taeyang introduced himself and his older brother.

"i am Park Minyoung and this is my older sister Park Shinhye," she said.

So you guys read the document?" Minho asked coming out from the back.

"Yeah we did" both of them answered.

"Whats your profession?" Minyoung asked the guys.

"I am a prosecutor, and he is well just an agent that is assigned when anyone needs help." Minho said. "How about you guys?"

"We both are security gurads for important people and this time it's President Obama" Park Shinhye said,

"So whats the whole point in living together in one apartment room?" Taeyang asked then just left to his room,

"Sorry about him he is just not that social since he does all this crazy where he was taught to kill and never to trust and fall for anyone they teach in agent academy." Minho said.

"Don't worry Minyoung is just like him." Shinhye said,

"Hyung mind telling me what this is?" Taeyang asked as he brought out a note from his room.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

So What was on the Note stay tuned to find out and please comment and suscribe if you are enjoying the story so far!