Episode 3

Guard Dog

"Where do you want to go?" Taeyang asked Minyoung.

"Um Let's just go shopping." Minyoung replied

[Minyoung P.O.V]

"Um let's just go shopping" I replied.

While I was in the car with Taeyang, I was suprised to know more about him, I didn't realize how much we had in common or how much he hated "Love" but I couldn't lie he was a perfect man, this morning when I saw his upper part of his body I was amazed, atleast he treats his body nice and is healthy. But there is a feeling inside me, i don't if I'm falling for him because I hated him the moment I saw him but as I got to know him I think he is not as bad as i thought he was and he had a reason he didn't want to leave his brother behind, which waas sweet of him. I still don't know if i am falling for him yet, but I just wanted to know something so I asked him, "Um if there was a girl that liked you or even loved you would you give her a chance?"

"Why you asking? I don't know" He replied.

"Oh I'm just wondering?" I answered back "Even if she is willing to risk her life to protect you?"

"Well maybe I will think about it, I don't completely hate girls or anything but since what I do is a dangerous job and i can get killed anytime it would be nice to have a girlfriend because I never had one." He said. "Well we are here"

"Ok let's go" I said.

[Taeyang's P.O.V.]

I didn't understand why she kept asking but there was something about her that made me think about something. 

"What is your ideal type?" I asked her.

"Why are you asking me my ideal type?" she asked/

"You asked me if I would date a girl that has feeling for me but I would rather date someone who I have feelings for." I replied.

"WAIT!!" she shouted. "Is this a confession or something?" she asked.

"You can take it as whatever you want." I said passing her.

"What was that suppose to mean?" She asked following me.

"Fine god I'll make it simple enough for you." I said. "Will you be my g-gi-gir-girl friend?" I asked.

"What makes you think I'm going to say yes?" She asked,

Trying to play the tough girl act " You saw me shirtless right, thats a good enough reason" I joked.

She started to blush. "fine but promise me one thing,"

"What is it? I asked.

"Promise me that you will always be by my side" She said.

"I promise" I said and brought her into a hug.

[Minyoung's P.O.V]

OMG!!! He asked me out. I was so excited that I was just holding onto his hands. 

"We should go home" he said and I nodded.

Then suddenly we heard a gun shot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who was behind the gun and what's going to happen to the new born couple.

Sorry its been awhile I was on Hiatus

But I'm Back now Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!