Episode 4

Guard Dog

Then suddenly we heard a gun shot. 

[Taeyang's P.O.V] 

I turned to notice Kwon Jiyong and Choi Seunghyun. They were agents of the G.H.O.S.T Agency. 

"They are members of you know" I whispered because there were people around us.

"How you know?" Minyoung asked me.

"Long story short, remember I mentioned my friend being killed for his love?" I asked.

"Yeah ofcourse" she replied.

"Well they were my friends too until that day." I said pointing at the two.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"They were my friends until last september 11 where they shot my friend and killed him so they could prove themselves to the leader of the agency." I replied. "For now we need to get out of here"

We managed to escape from the two and safely reach our home, or so I thought. When we reached home my brother and Minyoung's sister were being arrested. I went up to the police showed them my badge and asked them for the problem. They said something about loud and i knew what they meant. I apologized to the officer and brought my brother inside.

"Are you ing serious?" I yelled

"Hey we love eachother" he said.

"So can't you en wait?" Minyoung scolded.

"Whats your issue?" Shinhye asked.

"We saw Jiyong and Seunghyun" I said.

"Who?" Shinhye asked.

"It's nothing" Minyoung replied.

"What happened after?" Minho asked.

"What do you think, we managed to get away to find you guys getting arrested for " I said.

"Wait a minute you two look different then before and Minyoung hasn't been yelling at Taeyang since they have returned." Shinhye said.

"About that" Minyoung replied. "I think we are an official couple" she said looking at me and I nodded.

"Yeah!!" Minho said. "Two couples in this apartment."