love 3

she is a doctor

Kim hyun joong's POV

 totally screwed I wish I know why he is doing this for me ! When I wanted to become a doctor, he rejected and now suddenly showing concern and arguing the love of my life  .. i wish i could understand why he is taking away the most important things in my life !! him being my father was enough to make my life a mess... Sometimes I doubt if he is really my dad ! I know my dad could do anything he has already ruined a lot of people's lives . neither somin or me could make an exception ... an thing for his ty ego !!

 

God knows what he is hiding ... but for now let me enjoy my holiday .. I'm sure the worse is yet to come .... 

 

No one's POV

Kim hyun joong decided to give his 10 million dollars watch to the shop until he pays them ... 

Somin on the other side ended her call and started looking for her bf .. suddenly someone covered her eyes pushing her towards him... yey an usual lovely sent warmed her heart knowing Kim Hyun Joong... so she surprised him by suddenly turning back pecking his lips

Hyun joong was very happy that he forgot all his worries by somin's sudden surprise. Both savor their moment together and enjoyed it.. 

After enjoying their simple luch at a cafe`, Hyun Joong takes somin to Hallasan National Park. Somin is very happy to be with Hyunjoong and savors the moment with him..

    

While Hyun Joong seems a bit disoriented due to his fathers threat, but moves away the thought and cheers to be with somin as for now. A big part of him knows that these moments are ways more precious as they seem ... cause they would be ruined in no time 

 

 

Somin's POV 

While walking around the Hallasan National Park, Hyun joong stops me to gaze at the beautiful mountains. 

I was leaning on the railings and hyun joong beside me.. Suddenly, I could feel my boyfriend's arm snakes around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder..

My heart is racing fast and tell myself that he is boyfriend.. I could feel his breath on my shoulder and sighing.. after all these months i still can't believe his presence by my side . i would do anything to keep this fairytale ... and if it is a dream i wish i ll never wake up . He let out a new part of me,a want to be good enough for someone , to please someone, to love and care about someone , to love life and enjoy every second of it ... 

yet i could sense that he is disturbed and I don't want him to push to tell me.. I knew he would come around..

I just want him to be happy.. i trust him enough 

 

No one's POV

Both hyun joong and somin was gazing the mountains in each other's embrace with their own thoughts and worries..

While somin was in deep thoughts, Hyun joong looped the necklace around somin's neck and made her facing him..

Somin was so surprised by hyun joong presents and gazed him and the necklace back to back..

Hyun joong chuckled softly and cupped her face with his hands and leaned slowly for pecking her lips..

"I love you so much Somin. No matter what the situation and condition to be, I will always love you. I will make you smile till the last breath of life. I will try my level best to make u happy Somin. , it breaks my heart imagining your absence no matter what happens promise me you will never leave me and always have faith in my words I love you." Hyun joong confessed to Somin with teary eyes and pulled somin closer to him before giving another passionate kiss.

Somin was standing still and shocked to hyun joong sudden confession and the kiss, slowly regaining her posture she s her arms around her boyfriend's neck and responded to his kiss.

After a long kiss, both pulled out of each other due to lack of breath. Both were breathing heavily and gazing into each other eyes.

Somin smiled and cupped her boyfriend's face, "I love you too Hyun Joong. I will never leave you. all this is so new to me , i feel like i m a fairy tale and i can not imagine my life without you. I can feel you are disturbed about something and don't want to worry me. I will not push you, just remember that I'm here to take care of you and your worries." She took hyun joong's hand and placed it near her heart and continued, "I may not know how to express my feelings to you but my heart beats only for you" saying that she pecked his lips and hugged him out of shyness to face him after confessing.

Hyun Joong smiled brightly and hugged her tightly, "Thank you so much for believing me and giving me a chance to make to happy. And I love you more"

Both are savoring their moments in each  other embrace with their heart racing for one another..

.....

After a long day, full of love and peace , the cute couple came back to the mansion and went strait to their bed 

 

Somin's POV 

 

I can feel a fear in his words, why I'm not comfortable with this situation .. it feels like we re having a goodbye holiday .. if only I know what's running in his head ..

i got myself comfortable in our bed and opened the TV 

the light wind coming from the window made fly in my thoughts when suddenly a sloppy kiss was planed in my neck making my body shiver . Then my bf's sweet shower face came in my view and a wide smile was automatically print on my face 

                 - I see u re wearing the necklace 

                 - of course I'm it's like a prove to the world that i belong to someone who i love the most 

                 - u belong to me only to me 

                - but why a bird ? 

                - I want us to spring our love wings and fly high where no one can reach us ... i want youv free .. like a bird                                           who loves life and never get tired from enjoying it ...

              - what have done to deserve you ! 

               - loving me is more than enough

 

No one's POV

hyun joong pulled his girl to a long and warm embrace this i where he belongs ... the safest moment he had ever lived 

suddenly somin paused him her eyes glowed on the screen 

surprised, hyun joong turned his back to check the TV ... 

 

Kim hyun joong's POV

 

 

 "The kims will be celebrating their heir's engaging  

with the only heiress of lim's company ..

this big  news was the talk of the town for the whole  evening  ...

a lot of people said it's a typical  traditional arranged marriage

yet dispatch reveled a  list of photos for the couple

that proves nothing but love  between the two..

such couple and marriage would  make a huge change

in the industrial news in the  next few days"

                                                                

 

 

 

"oh my god ! How could he !! 

i automatically looked to somin whose face was pale along with teary eyes

i don't know whether i explain myself or comfort her, whether i talk to my dad or talk to uee 

somin knows uee was my first love how am i supposed to get out of all this !" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......................................................
 
Hi !! im taking ages to update .... well i mean WE ARE taking ages to update ... 
" poornima " is helping me with this story .... and she is amazing 
i mean u can easily notice the diffrenance 
and I M LOVINNNNGGGG IT 
Please keep supporting this story .. UPVOTE and plzzzzz COMMENT ....
keep US motivated to keep writing this story .....
a lot of things are coming keep waiting 
love youuu