Why now?!

He came out of a fanfic
 
♦3.

 

'It has been a few days after the incident at the cafeteria and I still can't get over the fact the Suho smiled at me. I mean whenever I remember his smile I can't help but smile to myself! After that day I also talked to Mrs. Kim to tell her about the changing of lunch boxes with Jongin. I told her it was a mistake, since Jongin told me he hates pink. I still remember the tone of his voice when he whispered in my ear. That deep and husky voice will surely scar me for life! Whenever it replays in my head it still gives me the same shivers I got when he first said it to me. Ugh, I will never understand that guy! When will he change, his approach towards me? TT TT'

 

 

~~~

         Today is a Saturday, so there are no classes obviously. I looked at the clock and saw the it was 6:30 in the morning, I found it rather unusual since I normally wake up at around 10 or 11 am during weekends, but something is definitely going to happen today since I woke up earlier than I'm supposed to. 

         I took my time on the bed, rolling from one side to another and jumping around doing some crazy acrobats, by the time I got tired it was already 8 am. It took me another 30 minutes before I went to the bathroom since I got too distracted while staring at the ceiling.

 

         "Ack, I smell like sweat." I threw my clothes in the tidy basket and it went right in.

         "YES!" Aha! My shooting skills are getting better every day!

 

         After taking a bath, I went straight to the kitchen wearing an oversized shirt and rainbow covered boxer shorts. I opened one of the cupboards and saw that, there wasn't any food inside. As I checked all of the cupboards I realized that it has been a month since I last went to the supermarket. I drank a glass of water before going back to my room to dress up.

         I wore a cream colored pullover and a pair of black shorts, for my shoes I wore my favorite classic converse. I let my hair down and of course wore my glasses. I honestly prefer wearing cute and girly outfits, but I have a separate section in my closet for the ones I wear for our school trips.

         I took the bus since the supermarket was 20 minutes away. The bus I got into was a bit full and everyone inside was mentally fighting for a place to seat. When a seat became available next to me I was going to sit down, but I saw an old woman standing. I tapped her shoulder and gestured her to sit down.

 

         "Thank you, dear. " She said, giving me a small smile and patted my arm. I just smiled back at her.

 

         I didn't realize that I wasn't holding on one of the handles of the bus until it suddenly stopped and collided with someone. I felt his arm around my waist and I immediately moved away from him.

 

         "S-sorry." I said and bowed a bit. 

         "It's okay." He replied. When I looked up, my eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when I saw who it was. Oh Sehun.

 

         Out of all the people I could bump into why does it have to be one of Jongin's friends?  I guess he felt that someone was staring at him when he suddenly turned his head and looked at me then smiled, his eyes forming into small crescents. I didn't really know what to do so looked away immediately and lowered my head.

         I hope he doesn't recognize me. As crazy as that sounds I hope he really doesn't.

The next stop was where I'm supposed to drop off. When the bus hit its stop I accidentally bumped at him again. 

 

         "S-sorry again." I said, not even looking at him and bowed. After that I hurriedly went out of the bus. 

         "Aaish. Out of all people. Seriously!?" I hissed, while walking to the supermarket.

 

         When I entered the supermarket, I took a pushcart and started to go to every aisle to get all the things I need, from the food to the things I need to clean the house. While I was walking around the supermarket, someone suddenly called my name. Thinking that it was all in my head,  I ignored it, but after a few seconds someone called my name again and this time I immediately recognized the owner of the voice. Kim Jongin. 

         W-what the, that can't be? What the hell would he be doing here?

         "Yah! Are you deaf or simply trying to ignore me?!" I heard a roaring voice behind me. When I turned around I saw the devil glaring at me.  I tried to dodge his glare by looking next to him, but I saw three of his other friends were there as well, looking at me. I blinked at him a few times, giving him a confused look. I even heard Chanyeol say 'Are you sure she's Jenny?' and I swear I heard Sehun say 'Hey she's the cute girl that bumped into me while I was on my way here.'

         "U-uhm, excuse me, but I think you got the wrong person." I said and immediately bowed at them before walking fast and pushing my cart along with me. 

         Ugh what could be more embarrassing?! I bumped into Sehun earlier and there he is right now with Jongin! I really hope they didn't really recognize me...

 

         When I was starting to slow down near the aisle where the candies were, someone suddenly grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me around. I was supposed to shout at the person for being rude, but I stopped myself when I saw who it was. Jongin. Ugh dude please,  let go. 

 

         "W-who are you?" I said with a hint of panic in my voice. I pretended not to know him in the hope of him getting away from me.

         "Seriously, you're going to use that trick on me?" He said, crossing his arms in front of his chest. He's right, who am I kidding right? We've known each other since we were little, but still....

         "You can't trick me, you know. I know you too much and those derps are the only one's who’d fall for that silly trick of yours." He added smirking at me and removed my glasses.

         "Y-yah! Give me back my glasses!" I said as I tried to reach for it, but he was too tall for me.

         "I won't until you admit that you are Jenny." He said, raising his hands up high so I couldn't reach for my glasses. I bit my lip in frustration and glared at him.

         "Just give me back my glasses will you?!" I tried to punch him in the face but he easily dodged it. Gosh , I would really want to swipe that stupid smirk off his face! Then I suddenly remembered where a man's weakest point is, I smirked at him and acted as if I was planning something which I currently currently doing and when I was about to hit his 'junior' he effortlessly held my knee in midair

         "Don't even think about it." He said it was as if he read my mind.

         "Ugh, whatever keep it." I said, rolling my eyes and started walking away with my pushcart.

 

         When I reached the counter there weren't a lot of people so the lines were fast. I went home riding the bus carrying 6 heavy plastic bags,  earning a few stares from some of the passengers in the bus.

         Wow is it their first time seeing a petite girl carrying 6 heavy plastic bags?

         The nearest bus stop was a few blocks away so I had no choice but to walk from there on. I literally dragged most of the plastic bags, good thing the plastic was strong enough or else I would've had a bigger problem. While walking I saw an old woman having trouble in carrying her plastic bags.

 

         "Oh, halmoni let me help you with those!" I said as I tried to get the plastic bags off her grip.

         "No need to do that dear, you are already carrying too much to even carry mine." She said looking at me, giving me a worried look. 

         "Oh, you are also the halmoni on the bus earlier!" I said in a cheerful tone.

         "Don't worry halmoni I can take it!" I added and this time she willingly gives me her plastic bags.

 

         We walked a block away from where I helped her when she said that it was already where she lives.

 

         "Thank you, you have helped me twice this day and I don't even know your name." She said taking the her plastic bags.

         "My name is Jenny Lee!  I don't mind it really, it feels nice helping other people." 

         "What a pretty name you have. Here, take this as a thank you gift from me." She said taking a necklace with a star pendant.

         "H-halmoni, no need for that!" I said, moving away from her a bit and waving my hands in front.

         "Aniya, you take this. It brings luck and makes wishes come true, especially the ones that come from the heart and with pure intentions.  Make sure to use it well, okay." She said,  putting the necklace on my hands. I stared at it for a while admiring its beauty. I was about to thank her, but when I looked up she was no longer there.

         "T-that's weird...." I started to get even more creeped out when I started to feel a cold breeze, making me shiver. I kept the necklace and walked fast, away from the place where the halmoni thanked me.

 

         When I got in front of my house I dropped the plastic bags on the floor before pressing the passcode for the gate to open.

 

         "9-7-0-2-1-4, so that's your passcode." I felt my heartbeat race and my eyes widened when I heard that voice again. When I turned around I was about to scream, but he used his hand to cover my mouth, and his free hand to keep me in place.

         "Yah, don't even dare to scream people might think I'm doing something bad to you." He said, giving me an irritated look.

         "W-what... H-how... What the hell are you doing here?!" I literally screamed at his face.

 


 

a/n Someone followed Jenny homeeeee!! ;A;

Have you guys ever experienced that before?

-iambrielleiant