Just another normal day

He came out of a fanfic

 

♦1.


 

" Hmm...How do I start this? Should I do some sort of funny introduction first? Well, maybe not. I know you expect something like 'One day, on a sunny Monday afternoon...' but no I wouldn’t do those stuff sorry~! I'm not really the type that does mainstream intros I want mine to be different (Hey! Everyone wants to be unique right?)

Well, I'll be starting off by introducing myself. Hi! I'm Jenny Lee a student at Seoul Academy.  I'm famous at our school for being the 'loner' since I don't have friends. Most people find me weird and nerdy, they also think I'm too sweet and innocent, that's why they bully me around. If you are thinking that I'm an orphan, well sorry but I'm not...err... well kind of really. I know I have parents, but both of them are nowhere to be found. I mean I receive all the funds I need and the greeting cards as well, but I never see them around, sad life huh? I live in a big house, but nobody knows that, and instead of going to school by car, I  prefer to ride my trusty old bike. I like to read and write fanfics for fun, and I listen to ballad music all the time. Well, I guess that's it for now? "

 

~~~~

 

*buzz* 'Good Morning!' *buzz* 'Good Morning!'

 

          "Ugh. What's so good in the morning?" I turned off my alarm clock and put it in my bedside table. I took a short bath and prepared myself to go to school. As I got out of my room, I was greeted by nothing but silence, well there’s nothing unusual about that. I mean what do you expect right? This house is fit for a family of 10 members, but then I live here alone. I went down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen to get a piece of bread and a glass of milk before I leave.

 

         "Backpack, check, shoes check, phone, check, keys... check! Well, that's it, I'm off to school" I know it's weird that I do this every morning, but it’s kind of a daily routine for me. Before I go straight to school, I passed by a mini-mart to buy my favorite drink. Once I got inside the owner greeted me with a warm smile.

 

         "Good Morning Mrs. Kim!" I gave her a warm smile.

 

         Mrs. Kim is like a real mother to me. Even though we are not related in any way she is the one who always looks out for me. She takes care of me and she is also someone that I can rely on. She has a son that also goes to Seoul Academy and he is famous for being a great dancer, but his attitude? tch, don't even mention it. He is such an awful kid! I don't know why he hates me, but it's okay, I hate him more. He doesn't hide his hate towards me even when we are in front her mother.

 

         "Good Morning Jenny. Here I've already prepared your drink here and also your lunch."  She said, giving a pink lunch box along with my favorite drink.

         "Oh, thank you Mrs. Kim! I really appreciate it."

         "Jenny dear, do you mind giving this to Jongin? He forgot to take it when he left." She said as she gave me another lunch box.

         "B-but, Mrs. Kim, you know how much he dislikes me, right?" Ugh, I really feel grateful having free lunch, but why do I have to give him his lunch?!

         "Please dear? Jongin isn't really that bad, he's a good boy! Believe me, I'm his mother anyway." I just smiled and nodded at her.

         "Okay... Well then goodbye Mrs. Kim!"

 

 

~~~

 

         I got to school 10 minutes before the bell rings. I usually go to my classroom before going to my locker, but I felt like doing it the other way around today. Just like what Moses did to the red sea, the students parted as I walked my way to the lockers, a usual thing that happens to me. I took all the things I needed and went straight to the classroom. When I opened the door everyone kept quiet as if they've seen a ghost, cool right? I can make them shut up just but opening the door. I went straight to my  chair and ignored all the people who gave me disgusted looks. 

         Jongin is my classmate, but he acts like he doesn't know me.

 

         "Ugh, how can I give him the lunch box? What if he ignores me? What if he humiliates me? Wait... Why am I even fussing about this? I'm just going to give it to him anyway." I took the blue lunch box out of my bag along with a note from his mother and went to his chair.

         "Yah. Your mother told me to give you this." I said with a monotone voice and put it on top of his table.

 

         Just as I was about to sit our teacher came in and started the class. I started to get a bit drowsy in the middle of the class and was about to fall asleep, good thing the bell was right on time to get me back to my senses. I waited for my classmates to leave the room before I started to eat the food Mrs. Kim made for me.

 

         "Wow, my favorite!" The lunch box was filled with rolls of kimbap that made my mouth water just by looking at it. I was about to take a piece when the lunch box suddenly disappeared.

         "OH! My food~!" When I looked up I saw the person who took my precious kimbap away from me.

         "Yah! Kim Jongin give me back my food~!" 

         "Tch, no way. My mom made this therefore I have the right to eat it." He said while eating one of the rolls.

         My kimbaaaaaap~~

 

         I gave him a sharp gaze, but all he did was to raise an eyebrow at me as he started to eat all of the rolls. My stomach started to growl, which meant that I really have to eat right now. I tried to calm myself down and lowered my gaze.

 

         "Ugh, whatever. You won't give it back no matter what happens anyway." I was about to leave when Jongin stopped me.

         "You can have my lunch if you want." I was shocked with what he said so I gave him a confused look.

         "Are you serious? Dude are you sick or something?" 

         "Tch. Just get my lunch box, mom made kimchi fried rice for me by the way." After saying that he left the room with my lunch box.

 

         I took the blue lunch box from his table and went to the roof top to eat.

 

         After lunch we had a few more hours before we get dismissed. As much as I wanted to listen to the lessons, I really couldn't focus, it was like my body is in this room, but my head’s having fun in lalaland. I got back to reality when the final bell rang and everyone was starting to leave the room. I packed all my stuff and went to my locker. As I opened my locker a note fell down.

         "You look cute today. Smiley.... What is this? I guess someone put the note in the wrong locker." I slipped the note into my pocket and took my bicycle home.

 

~~~

 

         "Gosh, everything felt so weird today." I jumped on my bed and stared at the ceiling, trying to recall the things that happened today. I snuggled on my Rilakkuma plushie, and after a few minutes drifted off to dreamland~ 

 

 

 


 

a/n: hey~ first chapter~^^

Hope you like it :)

Comment/ Subscribe and upvote! Tell me your opinion about my story!

Thank you ~

-Brie