Chapter 4

The Days Before You Be Mine

 

Tiffany POV’s

We don’t have any schedule today except for Taeyeon. She has to sing in her sister wedding (A/N : I just make it that way LOL!). Actually we are invited too but because of maknae we have to come back earlier. She doesn’t tell us what’s the reason but beg us to come home. On the way, Seo keep shut even we ask her a lot question. Everybody are curious, but Seo keep her silentness ‘till we arrive at the dorm. We all except for Seo are surprise because of something hang on our door dorm!

Sooyoung POV’s

I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!!!! This man seriously!! I even drop my chip because I just too surprise! I can’t believe this maknae will do this after all she has said! I still can’t accept this!

No One POV’s

“OH. MY. GOOOD!!!” all the girls scream in unison after they reach in front of their dorm. They still amaze from what they can see so they don’t realize that a man walk towards them.

“Wow, your reaction is more than what I though” Kyuhyun oppa come and link his arm to Seohyun.

“Oppa! What are you doing to our maknae?!” Jessica shout at him and start to panic.

“Oppa! You are doing a great job! Good luck with our maknae!” Yoona and Yuri as always to enthusiastic with this news.

“This is so lame oppa! ‘SeoKyu is Real’? It will be better if you write something more romantic!” Sunny read the banner out loud and scold Kyuhyun.

“Omo! I can’t believe this! Our maknae has matured” Hyoyeon say and pat Seohyun head.

“Seohyun-ah, kyu oppa, congratulation! Tell us everything!” Tiffany say and hug them.

“Wow, so this situation just too much to handle, but at least can we enter the dorm first? I’m getting tired of standing!” Kyuhyun let out her sigh.

“Kaja!” Sooyoung say and open the door.

-In the door-

“Start the story oppa!” Yuri ask while preparing the snacks.

“Okay, so me and seohyun already dating for the last 1 month. Seo always beg me not to told all of you but I want to make surprise, so thats it “ Kyuhyun tell the story in lazy tone.

“Seohyun-ah , how dare you not tell us about you and kyu oppa!” Hyoyeon scold her and act angry.

“Mianhe unnie, I don’t mean to” Seohyun answer the question.

“Let’s have a party tonight!” Yoona say.

“For what unnie?” Seohyun ask innocently.

“For both of you of course!” Sooyoung smacks seohyun head lightly.

“Yah, you giant shikshin! Don’t do that to her or you will die!” Kyuhyun checks seohyun after give Sooyoung death glares.

“Possesive one?” Sooyoung says and all of them start laughing.

“Unnies, stop it. You make oppa blushing” Seohyun tries to protect him but make her unnies laught harder.

“Guys stop it. Let’s discuss about our party” Jessica says that to calm the situation down.

“Let’s watch a movie here!” Yuri screams in childish manner.

“No need to scream Yul!” Tiffany scolds her.

“Let’s do it tonight!” Hyoyeon gives suggestion

“Let’s invite Super Junior oppas too!” Sooyoung says in excitement tone.

“Watch movie sounds good, but we have to tell Taeyeon first” Sunny remains all of them.

“Yah! We haven’t tell Taeyeon that we are official now” Kyuhyun say after long time being desperated because of the girls.

“Calm down, I will call Taeyeon unnie now” Tiffany says.

 

“Yoboseyo”

“Ah anyeong Taeyeon-ah”

“Ne Anyeong, Waeyo Fany-ah?”

“I just want to inform you that Seohyunnie and Kyu oppa are official now”

“Wait, Seohyun and Kyu Oppa are what?”

“They are official become couple now”

“ANDWE!! Seohyun still my baby! She can’t do that! She is my daughter with My Fany! Fany-ah protect our children from thats evil oppa!”

“Taeyon-ah, this is Fany. Stop being dorky. Our baby is ok! I trust ‘Evil Oppa’ and you already have Teukie oppa! You love him more than me, kekeke”

“....... hehehe, I love you more than him, TaeNy forever!”

Everybody are dying of laughter because the conversation.

“Anyeong Taeyeon Eomma! This is your baby speaking. Hyunnie will be okay with ‘Evil Oppa’. Trust me! Hehehe unnie, can we have party tonight? Super Junior oppas will come “

“...........”

“Taeyeon-ah please! Actually will just watching movie tonight! Your fany begging you!”

“Ah, ne! Do whatever you want. But make sure you keep the house clean. I’ll be back at 9 pm”

“The movie will not end yet if you come at that time. Thanks Taeyeon, Anyeong!”

“Ne”

After the Taeyeon hang up the phone everybody seem happy

“Yee! Let’s divide into several teams. Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri go to the market and buy some snack we will need a lot since there is our shiksin and Shindong oppa. Hyoyeon, Fany, Sunny, and I will clean the house” Jessica as the second older among SNSD take the leader role since Taeyeon isn’t there.

“Ne! Let’s go!” Everybody are obeying her.

“Wait eonni , what will I do?” Seohyun ask because she hasn’t get anything to do.

“You and Kyuhyun oppa can go somewhere to find any good movie that we can watch” Jessica command her.

“Ne, kaja oppa!” Seohyun say and pull Kyuhyun hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for my very very very loooong update. hehehe i'm the most laziest author in the world!