2nd Day Part 1

The Days Before You Be Mine

-10.30 am at Radio Studio-

Taeyeon POV

5 days have passed since Super Junior oppas visited us in Japan.  I really miss them specially Teukie oppa. We can’t see each other due our busy schedule. Now SNSD have finished our schedule in Radio Studio. We are tired. After we come to Korea, we can’t have a good rest because we have  a lot schedule. But luckily we have free time until 3. My member really happy because they can do anything they want now. I guess they will go shopping but Yoona and Sooyoung will busy eating, Tiffany will bring a lot bag, and Seo will back with ton of book. Actually Sica love shopping to, but because she is lack of sleep, I assume that she prefer sleeping. I am not in right mood for shopping. What I supposed to do? I guess I will sleeping like a mummy.

We are in the car now, heading to our dorm. The car fill with laughter of Yoona and Yuri who bullied Tiffany again. Tiffany only can scream that make our manager oppa get headache. Hyoyeon and Sunny busy playing with her video game that she get from Sungmin Oppa as birthday present. Seo reading her book an, Sooyoung eating her chip, and Jessica sleeping on my shoulder.

When we arrive everyone excited to have fun except for me and Jessica. I think Sica will sleep like what I guess. How smart I am. When we about to enter the room I feel my phone vibrating.

“You guys can go first” I ask them to go first.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hi my little taengoo. I know you are free now. Can we...... have lunch together?”

 Someone is asking me out without introduce his self. Maybe he just too nervous because he is speaking to angel like me. Hehehe kidding. But I believe 99.99%,Oh no! I believe 100% that he is Teuki oppa.

“Who are you? You don’t even tell me who you are and you are asking me out? If you are SONE how can you have my phone number?” I teas him and start giggling.

“Aishh, yes I’m SONE and I love SNSD so much especially you Kim Taeyeon. Can we stop it now? Do you forget my angelic voice? This is Teukie oppa” I can hear that he say it with his confident.

“Ne oppa, I know it’s you. Angelic voice? I guess not.”I can’t stop teasing him.

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon! How dare you to say it? Aishh don’t mind it. About the lunch, you wanna go... with me.... today?”

“Ne oppa! I would love to! You save me from my boring day” I don’t kno why I’m so excited to meet him.

“Ne, I know I’m your hero and always will be. Meet you in ______ Restaurant at 11.30”

“Bye oppa see you there”

I hang up the phone first. I look at my watch, DAMN! It’s already 10.45. I only get 45 minutes to get ready. I run to my room, I ignored the wierd look from my dongsaeng. In my room I see Sunny also prepare to go shopping.

“Hey hey, calm down. What happen to you?” Sunny ask me, I know she worry because my sudden action.

“Aish, I can't tell you now. I don’t have time. Can you help me? Please pick something nice to wear before you leave. I guess I’ll wash my face only or take a shower? Ottohke?” Now, I can’t control my self.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon,  can you calm down and tell me what’s going on. But I assume you are going to have a date with Leeteuk oppa because you always like this. Aigoo, go take a shower now! Palli palli!” Thanks god give me very very nice dongsaeng.

After taking bath I look at clock again, Omo!! It’s already 11.05! I’m running time! I hope I can stop the time, I’m not ready yet!

“Unnie palli palli! Sit here. We have to tidy your hair up!” Yoona and Jessica said while pointing the chair.

“Yoona, Sica? What are you guys doing here?” They are surprise me because they are in my room.

“We know that you are going to have date again. Now stop talking! We need to put make up on your face!” Sooyoung, Yuri, and Tiffany now the ones who demand me.

“Thanks Sunny to tell every one” I said while pouting.

“Mianhe, but I can’t handle it by my self” Sunny say it with her aegyo. Why does she have to you use her aegyo? I can mad at her now.

Aigoo, I’m so nervous now. Even It’s not my first time going with Leeteuk Oppa, it just our first meeting after few days.

“Unnie get your mind back, go change so we can start to change you into prettiest goddes” Now Seohyun join too. She give me a blue mini dress to me.

“PALLI!!” They shout in unison. From now I don’t think that I’m the oldest. I’ll change from SNSD Kid Leader into kid. They keep ask me what to do like I’m their dongsaeng, but I don’t mind that, hehehe, I really need their help now.

Now they finish playing with my hair and face. I guess they are enjoying this more than I am. I really going to be late.

“We are done. Now go, I already call taxi” Hyoyeon said while pushing me.

“Thank you all, I’m sorry, because of me you can’t go to the mall”

“It’s okay, but you have to tell us everything when you back, pai pai.” Tiffany said while give me a hug.

“Ne ne, pai pai. Take care” I said and rush to the cab.

“Anyeonghaseyo, can you please take me to _______ Restaurant” .

“Ne. Are you going to have a lunch with your boy young lady? You’re so beautiful” .

“Aniyo, I just want to have lunch with my friend” . Aigoo it’s like all around the world know. But I don’t like to call it ‘date’ because we are not a couple.

Suddenly my phone vibrating, I see there is a message.

To : Taeyeon

Mianhe Taengoo, I’ll be late. Suddenly my manager told me to meet him. Please wait for me, It wouldn’t take a lot time, so please wait for me. Mianhe jeongmal mianhe.

From : Teukie Oppa ^^

What a relief. I guess I don’t have to wait for a long time because I’m late now.

“Miss, we already arrived”.

After I pay, I enter the restaurant. Because I can’t see Leeteuk oppa, I guess I have to wait for a while. After  10 minutes pass, suddenly someone cover my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if I can't update for a week maybe.because i have to go to my holiday. mianhe. ^_^