2nd Day Part 2

The Days Before You Be Mine

 

Leeteuk’s POV

I really hate to make Taeyeon wait. It’s already 11.50. It’s not my fault!! Believe me!! You have to!! It’s her dongsaeng and kyu fault!! Okay I’ll tell you why I come late.

-Flashback-

I was preparing myself before I meet Taeyeon when I got message from Tiffany. It’s already 11.05 and I wonder why she text me.

To : Eeteuk Oppa

Oppa please wear something blue for your date. Don’t ask! You will know when you meet Taeyeon and you will thanks to me ^^. Good luck with Taeng. Remember this YOU WILL REGRET IF YOU MAKE OUR TAEYEON HURT.

From : Tiffany

Wow, it made me scare and counfuse at the same time. I didn’t know why she ask me to wear something blue but I’ll just do it. And the last sentence was.... . When I checked my wardrobe I can’t find anything blue. Where the heck my clothes gone? Aigoo I remember that yesterday my member went to wash all of our clothes. I was not there because I have to shoot some show. Aishh, why they took all my blue clothes. Babo! (mianhe all my dongsaeng, I regret to say that ^_^).

Siwon passed infront of my room when I made my room totally mess.

(Green for Siwon Black for Leeteuk)

“What’s up hyung? I don’t feel any earthquake but why are your room mess?”

“No! I’ve to go and I looking for something blue to wear, but they are gone! ”

“Hahaha, I will lean mine for you hyung!”

“Thanks dude! You are the best!” I ran and hug him.

“Hyung .... can’t ......  breath....”

“Mianhe, kaja kaja!” I release my hug and push him to his room.

We were heading to his room. I sat at his hed while hi was searching the clothes.

“I found it!! Try this hyung”

“Thanks”

I quickly changed. When I see in the mirror...

“Yah! Choi Siwon! This is so big! It’s too big for me!!” I yelled and frustated. I guess I’ll just use my other clothes.

“Is it? Mianhe hyung. Wait okay, I’ll bring heechul hyung!”

“Ah.. NO NEED!” Before I can stop him, he already dashed out the room.

He will take a long long time and I didn’t have time! I decided to text Taeyeon so she will wait for me.

(Red for Heechul)

“Park Jung Soo! Go change with this and this quickly. Your hair totally mess. I need to do this and that bla bla bla” The diva is back!

“Yah! Kim Heechul promise me you will not take too much time! I’m late now!”

“Ok ok, now go! Palli!”

I didn’t see what He gave to me in the first but when I saw that, I was shocked. He gave me black tuxedo, blue shirt and white tie. I guess it just too formal but I can not do anything, I don’t have time to argue it.

“Yah Jung Soo! Palli!!” He yelled at me!

“NE!!” I yelled back because frustated.

“You sit here! Do everything I say!” Heechul start to do her job.

“Ok hyung, wait a minute I just kyu to buy flower” Thanks wonnie! You are so toughtfull!

After a long long time passed for me Heechul was done playing.

“And last touch, use this cologne. Not just Taeyeon, all waitress will faint in front of you”

“Thanks, where is kyu?”

“He’ll be here in 3 minute, be patient hyung” Siwon try to comfort me.

-End of Flashback-

Ugh! Kyu you are playing with the wrong person. After this I’ll cut you in tho pieces! He need to be here now. I’m too late. Maybe Taeyeon already tired waiting for me T.T . Mianhe! I don’t meant to! Please wait for me Taeng.

(Purple for Kyuhyun)

“Hyung this is your flo...”

“Yah ! Cho Kyuhyun! Are you buy this in USA?! You waste my precious time!” I scold him! I’m totally mad and this is the first time I see him guilty.

“I... Mian.. Mianheyo hyung, I’ll not do that again”

“Nope, mianhe kyu. I don’t meant to yell at you like that. I’ve to go, bye all.”

“Pai pai! Good luck”All said and wave to me.

I run to my car. Fortunately the restaurant is near from my dorm. I drive my car like there’s no tomorrow. Hehe, It’s my lucky I don’t see any police. When I arrive I see Taeyeon sit by herself, she look exhausted. Aigoo, jeongmal mianhe. But Taeyeon neomu neoumu yeppeo!

I try surprise her. I come from the back door and cover her eyes.

(Blue for Taeyeon)

“Guess who!” I heard she gigle

“I know, you are SONE and one of my biggest fan who has angelic voice”

When she finish her sentence I start to release my goofy laugh and uncover her eyes.

“You are rigth! You can call me angel without wing” I wink at her and she is blushing.

“I’m sorry for making you wait, this is for you” I give flower that kyu choose.

“Gwenchana oppa. Wow it’s beautiful! Kamsahamnida”

“Have you ordered something?”

“Nope, you choose for me”

“Anything for you my little taengoo”

I choose some of her favorite food. When I choose it I don’t realize that she is staring at me.

"This is what we order" I give the menu to the waiter.

“Please wait a minute sir, your food will be here. Umm, are you by any chance Kim Taeyeon of SNSD?”

I’ll make the waiter dead if he touch Taeyeon. I don’t even want he talk to Taeyeon.

“Thank you, a lot people say that but I’m higher than her. My hair also shorter than her. I’m her big fan of her so I copy her style”

I try not to laugh because of Taeyeon act. She is so hilarious!

“Ah I see that, you are higher than her. I’m her fan too, I often go to SNSD’s concert. I love them.”

“We are SONE!” She grab his hand and wave.

“Wow you are so funny. Hello? If you are not Taeyeon of SNSD so who you are? I guess I meet the wrong person”

“Yeah, I’m person who have similiar face with her but higher! Remember it higher!”

We laugh together till we cry.

Then awkward silence coming. I don’t realize that she is staring at me again.

“Yah oppa! Our clothes have the same colour! You are copying me! Or you stalk on me?” She say in very shocked tone.

“No, you do that!” Hehehe now I know what Tiffany mean at her text. Thanks in a million time Fany!

“Can’t be! I come first so you are copying me. Aish, I’m more believe that you are my fans”

“Hahaha, aniyo...” I want to argue but the waiter come to serve the food.

“Have a happy lunch, you two look good together”

This waiter make me mad and happy at the same time. He disturbe me twice!

“Kamsahamnida. I’ll eat well!” She look so happy, I love her smile.

“You must! Let’s eat”

We both are not talking but busy eating till Taeyeon phone ring.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Taeyeon don’t forget you have to come at 01.30pm, but I can’t pick you up, mianhe”

“Nae, gwenchana oppa. I’ll take taxi”

“ ok, anyeong”.

“Anyeong”

Hmm I wonder who is it.

“Who is it?”

“My manager oppa, he remain me about my concert. I guess I have to leave oppa, mianhe”

“Ah, gwenchana. I’ll take you there. Let’s go!”

“Jinjja? Kamsahamnida oppa!” Aigoo, she is so adorable when she smile! I'm melting.

After I paid the meal, we leave the restaurant and go to the venue. I have the best lunch ever!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if there are a lot wrong spell also for the late update, i'm lack of idea now. hehehe, please comment and subscribe!