8

a New Boyfriend Cost 5 Cent

"Where's he?"

"IDK, maybe he knew about your gadget and threw it somewhere..", Sungyeol said as he show Myungsoo where Woohyun was, "See? It's in Gang-- OH GOD I KNOW THIS CAFÉ!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. Dumb Sungyeol as always.

"So, turn right when you see an intersection.."

He nodded, "Ah, Sungyeol-ah."

"What?"

"Can you please.."

"What? Contact Naeun and said that you were crying all night long for a ing week and you need her by your side? Or what?"

He punched Sungyeol's arm, "PLEASE TURN ON THE RADIO, STUPID!"

 

.

 

Meanwhile..

"Yah, Chorong-ah, where are we going?"

"Ssh!" 

Naeun pouted as she looked at what she wearing was, "Don't you think this is too much? I mean, I didn't supposed to wear this dress and--"

"Since when you became this talkactive girl?"

Naeun exhaled, "No, it just.. don't you think this is waaaay too much?"

"It's not. Just follow me and we'll see. PRINCEWWH said that he wears a white shirt and jeans today. I bet he looks handsome! Kyaah!" Chorong fangirling over him, PRINCEWWH, the one she met via DotA online and she never saw his face before. So it would be funny if PRINCEWWH is not as handsome as expected. Naeun would wait for that.

Chorong hummed happily while Naeun was checking her phone and saw Sungyeol posted something to SNS.

Seongyeol1991

Guess where we are now! Right, Gangnam! (with Myungsoo, Jongin/Kai, and Sehun)

 

"Wait. Where we are now?"

"We're almost there. Gangnam, you know", Chorong answered Naeun's question. Then she slapped her own forehead, "! I forgot something!"

Naeun turned her head to Chorong who was still driving. "We should go to the magical pond!"

"Wait.. that sounds funny. You already said that 3 times a row. What is it actually?"

"It'll help. I'm sure what I'm talking about!"

"...helping what?"

"Your problem, duh!"

"...I'm not sure about that.."

"Just trust me!" Chorong said as she showed her fist to Naeun.

 

.

 

"Here we are," Sehun said after he parked his motorcycle, "I don't think this is a good place for a date, Myungsoo-ah."

"Hey, trust me! We're right!" Sungyeol yelled at them, "Just come in, fellas!"

Well, the café's decoration isn't as cool as the café in Coffee Prince, but it is beautiful enough for some teenagers who wanted a different atmosphere. 

Myungsoo came in first.

Followed by Sehun who was clinging to Sungyeol.

And the last one was Jongin.

"Sorry, kids. You're blocking the way", said one of the waiter there. Myungsoo bow as he walked away from the entrance way. Jongin did the same too, then he sat on the empty seat beside Myungsoo, not as far as the entrance door. Not like Sungyeol and Sehun..

"He's angry at us!" Sehun whispered to Sungyeol. Sungyeol nodded as he glanced to the waiter. "I think he doesn't like our cool appearence and decided to kick us out."

The waiter coughed at them.

Sungyeol and Sehun turned their head to the waiter. Myungsoo and Jongin pretended to busy with their own worlds and put on 'I-don't-know-who-are-those-stupid-kids'.

"I'm sorry, but you're blocking the way."

"Tch, he hates us! I know that!" Sungyeol whispered to Sehun. The waiter widened his eyes, "I'M SORRY. YOU'RE BLOCKING THE WAY."

"HEY ARE YOU--"

Sungyeol's words stopped as he heard a 'klang klang' sound from the door. Sehun turned his head and smiled to Myungsoo.

"Well, hi! Since when you know that we're here..", Sehun paused his sentence,

"..Naeun-ah?"

 

Myungsoo got up from his seat as he saw Naeun was standing there. Naeun pushed Sungyeol and Sehun away. Without a smile, she walked away with Chorong to the second floor.

"I told you kids, YOU'RE BLOCKING THE WAY!"

Sungyeol and Sehun bow down after knew that everyone was looking at them with disturbed faces.

 

.

 

Well, such stupid Sehun and Sungyeol. Anyway, I bet you already know who PRINCEWWH is! Haha! And I'll post the magical pond scene on the next chapter, which is the 9th chapter. Hope you like this chapter! (Sorry for short update) (writer's block, y'know..) (I've tried my best to satisfy you, guys) (pardon me)

 

xx myungxeun xx