7

a New Boyfriend Cost 5 Cent

"Chorong unnie," Naeun looked at her, "How to change Myungsoo?"

Chorong put her pointed finger on naeun's lips, "SSH, SHUT UP! Actually since the day ypu told me that Myungsoo is a ert guy.. OMG we have to go!"

Naeun exhaled, "You don't solve my problem, unnie."

"I will, so.. check this out," she handed Naeun her phone that showing a text message from..

WTF is that..

"PRINCEWWH?"

"You know what, I met him via DotA online and oh he got a ing nice personality and he wanted to meet me like.. right now!" She screamed fangirlishly and even kissed her own phone, "God, I'll see you, my prince!"

Naeun put a 'whats-going-on-here' face while looking at Chorong. "So what's the solution of my problem, Chorong-ah?"

"Umm.. about that..", she looked at the ceiling and thought, "Well, for now, we have to meet PRINCEWWH LIVE AND I'M NOT GOING TO MISS IT!"

"What."

"Yah, dress up, Naeun-ah."

"For what?"

"For our double date, duh!"

Naeun dropped her jaws, "WITH WHOM?!"

Chorong pinched Naeun's cheek, "Just go! And we have to go to the magical pond first, understand?!"

"Wshajxjsjansna?"

"What?"

"What is it?" Naeun spoke clearly right after Chorong released her hands from her cheek. Chorong replied by a smile and put on some liptint on her lips, "C'mon! I'll drive!"

 

*

 

On the other dimension.

I mean, in Sehun's bedroom.

They were watching some ty romantic film; Myungsoo, Sehun, Kai, and Sungyeol. Just because Kai wanted to 'be as romantic as Lee Minho' for his date with Suzy.

"Stop this ty film", Sehun yawned, "Let's watch GinTama, you romantic guy!"

Kai slapped Sehun's head, "Shut up and enjoy!"

"OH HE'S KISSING HER!" 

"You're overacted, Lee Sungyeol", Myungsoo glare at his friend who was sitting next to him, "There will be misunderstanding. Soon."

"Since when did you know the plot?" Sungyeol poked Myungsoo, "Oh Oh! You always watch korean drama, right?! That makes your relationship with Naeun become as similar as korean drama!"

Myungsoo kicked Sungyeol.

"Hey, where's Woohyun anyway?"

"He got an appointment with his mommy, y'know. But..", Kai looked at his friends.

"..I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THAT..", all of them shout with a similar sentence. Yeah, such a bro-hood.

 

.

 

"Now prepare  5 cent."

"For what?"

"For changing Myungsoo!"

 

.

 

The boy rushed away to Sehun's motorcycle and myungsoo's Aventador. 

"HEY, JUST ONE PASSENGER! JUST ONE, NOT TWO!" Sehun yelled at Kai and Sungyeol who sat on the motorcycle behind Sehun. 

Myungsoo asked Sungyeol to be his GPS.

"So guys," Sehun yelled, "LET'S START OUR SPYING MISSION: SPYING ON NAM WOOHYUN!"

"YOU MENTIONED IT TOO LOUD! WHAT IF YOUR NEIGHBORS KNOW ABOUT THIS?!"

"They know the most handsome guy in this residence is me", he answered with a cool expression. 

So, in case you didn't know before..

 

Myungsoo was trying his new device; a phone-spy. It made of metal and how to use it is just by putting it in the ear plug, just like a pluggie. So after they put it inside someone's phone, they will know his location, his text messages, and even passwords.

So, they decided to put it in Woohyun's iPhone, in case he's secretly dating with a y (often y) girl behind them and they'll stalk both of them and come out from nowhere and act like Woohyun hasn't paid his rent and the girl would be mad on Woohyun and slapped him in front of the people.

That would be nice if they really do it, and that time,

 

They'll do.

 

*evil laugh*

 

.

 

So, yeah..

Update..

Because I don't have much homework to do..

So.. sorry......

In case you want to remind me like "hey update the story you mad girl!" Or what, just send it to me via LINE: sambelmangga or just put it on the comment section..

I..

I'm sorry..

TT^TT

-myungxeun-