1

a New Boyfriend Cost 5 Cent

9:30 p.m

Naeun laid down her body on her bed. It was a busy day for her, took an extra math class, her juniors were asking her to teach some dancing moves, even a sudden dating 'till 9 p.m with her boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo. Not only that, actually Myungsoo was there to looking for Naeun because he couldn't solve a math problem. Such a weird guy.

 

knock knock

 

"Neeee!" Naeun heard her mom's voice from the kitchen and she knew that her mom would open the door and greet the guest politely.

"Ah, Myungsoo!"

Naeun suddenly had a small heart attack after she heard what her mom said and she hurriedly ran to her mom. There they were, standing and looking at Naeun who just running from her bedroom. Myungsoo waved his hand at her and gave his best smile, "Naeun-ah."

Naeun panted and walked toward him, "What are you doing?! You should go home now, Myungsoo-ah!"

"Yah, you should let him in, my dear", her mom asked her to, "Come in, Myungsoo!"

Myungsoo bowed down to his mother in law soon-to-be and walked in. He sat on the couch, followed by Naeun. Naeun's mom left them and went straightly to the kitchen again.

"Yah, what are you doing here?!"

"I can't enter my house"

Naeun glared at him, "Wae?!"

"I forgot my parents and Moonsoo went to Japan this evening and..", Myungsoo thought for a while then he slapped his thigh, "God, I put the keys in your backpack! Check it!"

"WHAAAAAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"Go check it or I'll enter your sacred room and check it by myself!"

Naeun pulled his hair while cursing and Myungsoo tried to push her away, "Naeun-ah, just check it!"

"I brought my panty and it is in my backpack and when did you put your keys into my backpack?! Ooh, I know, I know! Actually you just wanted to see my panty, right?! You pervert guy!" Naeun kept pulling his hair and cursing like a mad old-woman.

"That pink ones? I saw it!"

Naeun pulled his hair roughly than before and that made Myungsoo grin, "Stop it, Naeun-ah! I wanted to go home now, just check your backpack!"

Naeun stopped it and walked into her bedroom, "No peeking, Kim Myungsoo! Stay still!"

Myungsoo touched his messy hair, a masterpiece made by his lovely girlfriend, Son Naeun, "You should brush my hair after this, Son Naeun!"

 

.

 

Naeun accompanied him to his car and gave him a bottle of hot milk, "Go drink this before sleep, Myungsoo-ah. I made it for you."

Myungsoo smiled then took it from Naeun's small fingers, "Thank you, sweetheart!"

"Go home now, Myungsoo-ah!" She made 'shoo shoo' gesture and that made Myungsoo laugh.

"What are you laughing for?!"

"IDK either", he stopped his laugh and looked at Naeun's eyes, "Do you know why I went into your house?"

Naeun shook her head.

"It is because I just want to see your lovely face. I miss you so much", he went closer than before, "And you look sexy with your pajama.."

Myungsoo moved his head closer to her.

Closer..

Closer..

Closer.....

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, KIM MYUNGSOO!" she punched his stomach and that made Myungsoo screamed in pain.

"Oh please, I just want to kiss your lips, Naeun-ah!" Myungsoo beg and he tried to act cutely in front of his girlfriend, "Jebal.. jebal~~"

"No."

"Just for once~?"

"I said no."

"Ugh, okay then", he pinched Naeun's cheeks, "At least I can pinch this baby's cheeks! And guess what, your pink panty is so cute. It'll be cuter when you use it in front of me"

A second punch landed on Myungsoo's stomach for the second time, "Tell me more."

"A-ah.. I don't think so.. thanks for your backpack anyway. It kept my keys safely", he smiled and...

Chu~

Naeun froze. Even they have dated since eight months ago with around 10 cheek-kisses, it still made Naeun's heart beats faster than usual, and so does Myungsoo.

"Uhm, s-sorry! Anyway.. goodnight, Naeun-ah, have a nice dream", he entered his car, "I love you!"

Myungsoo car went away, leaving Naeun who all alone in front of her house. She blushed, 

"I love you too, mr. Pervert."

 

***

 

Ah, first chapter..... is terrible. Feel free to give your thoughts in the comment section!!!>u<

 

And if someone has an idea bout this story, just tell me!

 

myungxeun