9

a New Boyfriend Cost 5 Cent

"Well, that was hard for our Kim Myungsoo", Sehun said after he slurp his bubble tea, "Sip your coffee, sir."

Myungsoo responded by sipping his black coffee.

So did Jongin and Sehun.

"Umm.. yah, guys", sehun broke the ice, "Didn't we forget what bring us here? Woohyun?"

Jongin slapped his forehead, "O, right! Where's he anyway?"

"IDK, I have to bring Myungsoo home. He looks awful."

Sehun and Jongin looked at Myungsoo who was sitting there with a flat and pale face. The rare shock-faced Kim Myungsoo appeared again. "Get well soon, Myungsoo-ah", Jongin pat Myungsoo's head. He nodded and got up while Sungyeol took over Myungsoo's car.

"And now", Sehun got up from his seat, "Where's that notorious women-player anyway?"

"Find him upstair."

"But there's Naeun. She's mad at us!"

"Oh please. She won't. Trust me."

Jongin went upstair with Sehun right behind him.

 

.

 

Chorong slapped his face, "I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T YOU!"

"I THOUGHT THE SAME TOO, I EXPECT A Y GAMER WITH BIG TIT--"

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT IN FRONT OF ME, SON OF A--"

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH, GIRL!"

Naeun slapped both of their mouth right in time, "Ssh. Shut up."

Chorong and PRINCEWWH looked at her. Oh, wait. Should I say.. Woohyun instead of PRINCEWWH? Alright. Chorong and Woohyun looked at her, "SHUT UP!"

"Now it's my turn," Naeun faced a man who sat beside Woohyun, "Kim Moonsoo."

Moonsoo gulped. He knew something bad would happen if Naeun noona started to glance and fold her arms. "I'm sorry, noona.."

"You should study for your test, y'know."

"I-I.. woohyun hyung.."

"I knew it. So Woohyun hyung asked you to accompany him and you agreed?"

Moonsoo nodded.

"Do you bring your own car or not?"

Moonsoo nodded again.

"Great. You didn't drive it by yourself, right?"

Moonsoo shook his head.

"Now give noona your car key."

Moonsoo gave his car key to Naeun.

"And for both of you," Naeun turned her head so she could look at Chorong and Woohyun's faces, "Enjoy your date, prince and y gamer. I'm leaving."

Chorong and Woohyun dropped their jaws. And then, Naeun grabbed Moonsoo's hand and went away....

...while Jongin and Sehun appeared.

"Oooh, here comes the scumbags again." Chorong took a deep breath and Woohyun mouthed 'go, go away!'

Sehun showed his teeth, "Didn't you mean 'the handsome guy and his slave?'"

"I am the handsome guy."

"So I am the sl.. wait, I am the handsome guy, not you!" Sehun slapped Jongin's cheek. 

Chorong smiled, "Well, well, what are you doing? Messing the messed-up things? Why don't you go home and spanking with your friend-- nam woohyun --all night long?"

"That is a good idea!" Sehun replied. Jongin kicked Sehun's foot.

Chorong rolled her eyes and grabbed her car key, "I'm going home."

"W-wait, Chorong-ah!" Woohyun yelled at her, "Let me drive your car. You must be very tired."

Chorong fold her arms, "I bet you want to be a free-passenger."

Woohyun nodded slowly.

"...nope."

"W-why?!"

 

 

"...OK, you drive."

 

***

Update!

IDK what to write but I know the plot, seriously. 

Maybe this is why  I shouldn't play assassins creed anymore ;;-;; but .. ah, that's not the main problem.

Still a long time to read the end of this story.. I guess?

Well, enjoy!