Aish, this boy!(Jungkook)

BTS Scenarios/Oneshot requests!!!

Requested by -DaeButt

 

"Jungkook! give me back my notebook!" you yelled as you jumped up from your seat, ready to chase him down if you had to. He laughed as you stomped towards him attempting to grab your notebook back. Being the shorty you are, it was no problem to keep it just out of your reach. You huffed and stomped your foot.

"Give it back right this instant or I'm going straight home after school today!" you threatened. Everyday Tuesday afterschool you two would go out to eat at the place where you two met as tradition. At this, Jungkook's widened  and he immediately gave it back.

"Kidding," you said smirking as you went and sat back down at your desk. Jungkook gave you an annoyed look.

"Wow, I can't believe you actually stooped that low," he grumbled, as he traced your name on the front of the notebook. "What's in here thats so secret anyway?"

Your mouth hung open, not expecting this question,  you were unable to say anything. In truth, it was just a basic adolescent diary, there to record important dates, poems, etc. But none the less, it was very dear to you. It also had when you and Jungkook first met, and kept track of how your feelings have grown overtime. That was definetly something you didn't want him to see. Even though Jungkook annoyed you to death, he had another side to him aswell. He was caring, compassionate, understanding, and he always knew just what to do to make you feel better, even when you refused to tell him what was wrong. 

"Uh, nothing I guess," you mumbled tucking your notebook in your backpack. "Well, nothing interesting." Jungkook looked at you strangely, after a few moments of awkward silence he shrugged his shoulders. 

"Well, OK, I'll take your word for it," he said, "Well the teacher should be here any minute and I'm not in the mood to get yelled at for not being in my seat" With this he gave you a mischevious smile and walked back to his desk at the front of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, class, that's it for this lesson, so I'll let you chat before dismissing you guys to lunch," the teacher announced as he began to wipe the board clean. Immidiately Jungkook jumped from his chair and bounded over to you.

"Thank God its finally lunch! I thought he would never shut up and we'd have to stay over a minute or two like last time," he said relief evident in his voice. Noticing you were scribbling in your notebook again he crouched down to level with your desk trying to peer over at what you were writing. It seemed like a poem. 

"What are you writing?" he asked smiling up at you sweetly, with this you jumped. You were too entranced in your current task you hadn't noticed him. Quickly you slammed your notebook shut and stuffed it in your bag.

"I told you already. It's nothing important," you replied, trying to come off as nonchalant, even though you could feel your face burning in embarrassment. "H-hey, maybe we should head to the cafeteria now so we don't get caught in a long line"

With this you stalked out of the room, leaving a concerned Jungkook hurrying to catch up with you. You both walked in silence to the cafeteria. It wasn't until you had both sat down to eat was when he spoke up.

"I'm sorry," You looked at him surprised. Why was he apologizing?

"Uhm?" you gave him a look, and then continued with your eating. 

He looked down. "I dunno. I mean, I sorta feel bad for bothering you about your notebook." 

You giggled, causing him to look up at you questioningly. 

"Babo, you don't have to apologize for something like that. You're just being you." you said with a wide smile spread across your face. This caused him to smile.

"Ah, good, I got scared that you were mad at me since you were so quiet when walking to lunch" he muttered scratching the back of his head. You grinned and smacked the back of his head. He glared at you playfully, but you could tell he was relieved things were back to normal.  You guys soon finished lunch and walked back to class. 

The two of you sat back down in your seats waiting for the teacher to start.

"Alright kids! We're going to have a partner project that's worth half your grade so choose wisely!" your teacher announced to the class. You and Jungkook immediately looked at eachother, nodding your heads simuletaneously. Right when the teacher said 'go' you pointed at him. 

"YOU." you declared motioning for him to come closer. "Come hither child. Let us work." He grimaced.

"Please don't talk like that. Its..weird." he looked at you uneasily, as he opened up his notebook, ready for brainstorming. You just laughed and sat down already shooting ideas. Before you knew it, time was up. You scrunched up your nose, irritated. Jungkook looked at you and chuckled.

"Hey, we're meeting after school to go to 'our place' right? So no worries. We can brainstorm there too," he said reassuringly. You were still annoyed, you didn't want to spend your time together doing a stupid project! That's boring! 

"Fine," you grumbled, "But only for half the time cause I'm too tired to think straight after school" The corner of his mouth turned up in a small smile.

  Haha, alright" He picked up his notebook and waved good-bye behind him as we returned to his desk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the bell rang.

"YES!" you sprung up from your chair, slinging your bag on your shoulder and jogging out, a laughing Jungkook not far behind. When you two had gone a little ways down the street you both slowed to a walk and turned the corner to the ramen shop where you met. You still remembered clearly. You had accidently bumped into eachother and made a mess of ramen on the floor. You both ended up staying till late trying to make up for the broken plates without having to pay your already scarce pocket money. You opened the door and smiled, breathing in the smell of ramen already choosing what you wanted mentally. 

You both sat down at a table near the back, where there was more privacy, you felt uncomfortable when you ate by the window since people would often peer inside the restuarant. 

"Ok, let's get started," Jungkook said rubbing his hands together. He looked determined when you were anything but. You enjoyed these days with Jungkook and to waste it on a school project was upsetting.  You groaned but decided to comply. The fastest this was over with. The better. Soon you had both settled on what topic you were going to do your project on. While Jungkook scribbled down the details you decided to finishup what you were doing in your notebook earlier since you hadn't got the time to do it since before lunch. 

You had been writing a poem. More specifically of Jungkook. You weren't quite sure what your feelings were, so you attempted to put it on paper, it came out naturally.

"Do you remember when we first met? 

Youre gentle hand reaching out to me,

offering your help. 

It came so naturally, our friendship.

It was as if we had known eachother  forever,

it was something refreshing, new, and most importantly, beautiful.

As time passed, we grew closer and I began to notice things that were never there before.

I noticed, that when you smiled, the whole room seemed brighter.

When my day had gone sour, 

your laugh was the antidote to my bitterness.

Your eyes, a deep, dark brown, was a galaxy. 

Playfully inviting me to count every single star in the night sky,

just through your eyes.

Alas, this is all but a few of the thoughts I harbor in my mind and heart.

I know we're friends and that's all we'll ever be.

But Jungkook, 

I can't deny that I love you"

 

It was your best, but it came straight from the heart, and that was all that mattered to you. You closed your notebook and set it to the side, just as Jungkook finished his jottings as well. He smiled at you warmly. Suddenly your phone beeped, you checked it, receiving an angry text from your mother asking why you stayed out for so long.

You looked at Jungkook apologetically. "I'm sorry, my mom wants me back home now, I'll see you tomorrow at school. Ok?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders "Aw, OK. See you tomorrow," with this you hurried out of the shop, mentally preparing yourself for a lecture from your mother. Jungkooks eyes followed you, sighing he stood up and was about to leave, when something caught his eye. On the floor was a notebook. Your notebook. He quickly picked it up and tried to call out to you, but you were already gone.

"Oh well, I guess I'll give it to her tomorrow..." he muttured to himself as he gently tucked it into his backpack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You dumped the contents of your bag in a panic. Your notebook was gone. Not one sign of it. You sank to your knees trying to bite back tears. That notebook meant the world to you. It held every moment, thought, memory. Now it was gone. And there was no way to recover what was in that bag. Slowly you climbed into bed, not even bothering to change your clothes. Closing your eyes, you forced sleep, hoping tomorrow would bring a better day, and your notebook.

 You dragged yourself to school the next day. You spent the whole day struggling to focus. All you could think of is where you notebook could be! Someone would've tooken it from the Ramen Shop by now, so there was no point in checking. As the bell rang signaling the end of school Jungkook walked up to you, holding something. You looked down to see what he held in his hands. Your notebook!

"Here, you dropped it yesterday." he said quietly as he looked to the left.You were horrified, of all people who got there hands on your notebook, it was Jungkook? 

You quickly composed yourself and took your notebook from his hands. "Erm,thanks," He smirked at you.

"Well, I gotta go. Detention." he said, "good bye ___!" with this he saluted you. You giggled and punched him playfully. 

"Bye, loser"

You both went your separate ways, you opened your notebook and flipped to your poem. You smiled as your read over it, you then turned the page about to scribble in the recent events since yesterday when something caught your eye.

"I remember when we first met.

I had reached out my hand,

offering my help.

I think it was you who made our friendship come naturally.

You talked to me so easily, it seemed like I had known you forever.

It was unique, different, and something I had never experienced before.

As time passed, I felt myself drawn to you, I knew I wanted to be closer to you.

I noticed things too, I noticed how you scrunch your nose when upset.

When my day had gone sour,

your voice calling my name was my antidote.

Your pinchable cheeks.

How your eyes sparkled when you talked about a poem you had written.

Your cherry-like lips, and slightly tousled hair.

Alas, this is all but a few of the thoughts I harbor in my mind and heart.

I know we're friends, and I'm not saying we should stop, for fear of ruining a friendship.

I just think another door opened, and now a new chapter will be written of us, together.

Because honestly,

I can't deny that I love you too"

 

------------------------------------------------------

Whhhaaaa~ sorry if it isn't any good, I was doing this inbetween other things as well and I hope you like it! :)

Thank you for reading~