Two Left Feet(J-Hope)

BTS Scenarios/Oneshot requests!!!

{Requested by Amigaa}

 

"Ugh! This is too hard! How do you find joy in this?!" you groaned as you collapsed to the ground in exhaustion. Your childhood friend J-Hope was trying to teach you a few dancemoves from Boy In Luv. He smirked at you and held out his hand.

"Come on! It isn't even hard! I remember you told me you were bad at dancing but I didn't think it would be this bad," he said, trying to muffle his laughter. Annoyed you swatted his hand away and stood up by yourself. Crossing your arms you looked at the ground and puffed out your cheeks.

"So what if I at dancing? Everybody is different!" you retorted at an amused J-Hope. 

'Seriously this kid. How can he find my suffering so amusing?' At this thought, you grew even angrier. You knew you were terrible, and him pointing it out didn't help at all. You grabbed your bag and walked out of the room. 

"____! Wait up! It was a joke!" you heard J-Hope call after you. You refused to look back, it was frustruated  you couldn't even learn a choreography that was considered "easy", not to mention embarrassing.

"Leave me alone Hoseok!" you yelled behind you. Just as you were about to push open the doors of the front entrance of his company you felt a hand grab your wrist. You turned around, eyes wide. J-Hope stood there, his hand wrapped tightly around your wrist.

"____, I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was such a sensitive topic for you, let's go back inside and practice some more. Please?" he asked giving you puppy eyes. You rolled your eyes.

"Fine Hoseok, but I don't want to hear a word about my dancing skills again." you huffed as you pulled away from him, walking ahead of him. J-Hope soon caught up to you.

"Yah! Its J-Hope! How many times to I have to tell you?! Gosh you never li-" he stopped midsentence and looked at your face. "Hey...___are you..blushing..?" With this he started to smile.

"No, I'm not stupid. I'm just mad. Why would I blush over you?" you snapped as you looked at the ground, feeling your apparent "blush" deepen.

"Ok, whatever you say," he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets and whistling. "Come on! Hurry up ___, we got work to do!"

You smiled softly and shook your head.

'Whats he so excited over..?' 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

It's been about a month and you had the choreography just about down. And frankly, your feelings for J-Hope had gotten stronger as well.

"______! Here have some water~!" J-Hope said as he bounded over towards you with to bottles in his hands. How did he have that much energy after about 4 hours of practice? You had no idea.

You were just about to  grab it  when he held it out of your reach. 

"No, I'll help you!" he said pouting. "Say ah~" He then tilted your chin softly as he brought the bottle of water to your lips. You felt a stampede of butterflies in your stomach and began to blush furiously as you drank the water obediently. 

"Erm..thanks," you said as you avoided eye contact. "Hey let's take it from the top ok? I want to see how much I've improved." 

J-Hope gave you a strange look that you couldn't interpret very well. Dissapointment? Hurt? But before you were sure, the expression wore off and was replaced with his usual bright smile. You shook your head.

'Must've been my mind playing tricks on me.' you thought as you got into position. After you finished with the dance you and J-Hope high-fived eachother. 

"Well, it seems like my goal has been accomplished, I have learned a choreography and don't look like a moron while doing it." you said grinning. You grabbed your bag, your heart sinking at the realization you wouldn't be spending any extra hours alone with him anymore. 

'Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. No need to be sad.' you tried your best to cover your emotions, you turned to see J-Hope replaying the song. In awe you watched him rap and dance to the song, all the while his eyes were on you. Flustered you turned away, 'why was he looking at me?'

Putting your bag on your shoulder you turned back and waved good-bye. J-Hope's eyes grew wide as he stopped dancing and ran over to block the door.

"Move fatty! I got places to be!" you said crossly as  you attempted to push him to the side. He then took this as an oppurtunity and pulled you near him. 

"No," he said quietly as he stood there holding you. Shocked you stood there with your hands on his chest. Snapping out of it you pushed him away.

"What the hell dude?!" you said angrily. You didn't want a hug if there was nothing between you, it hurt. You pulled open the door and were just about to walk down the hall when you heard J-Hope call behind you.

"______! Why are you like this? Have I done anything to you?" you heard his voice break at the end. "I love you. Can't you see?" Your eyes grew wide in shock, slowly you turned around and looked at him.

"What..?" you asked as he walked towards you. 

"I love you, but you keep pushing me away. If I've done anything to make you angry, then I'm sorry." he said softly as he looked down at you. You looked up at him, your shocked expression quickly melting into a small smile.

"Idiot, I love you too." you said, as you nervously shifted your bag on your shoulder .

"Eh?! Really?!" J-Hope exclaimed, now it was his turn to look at you wide-eyed. "Then why are you so mean?" With this he gave another pout.

You chuckled, "Because I didn't think I had a chance. We've been friends for so long I didn't think you thought of me as anything more then a sister. So I tried to ignore my feelings for you."

He smiled cupping your face in his hands, bending down to kiss you softly. 

"You're stupid," he said as he pressed his forehead to yours.

"Look who's talking," you smirked.

"How about we dance a little longer?" he said as he pulled you over to the stereo and switched it to "just one day". He grabbed your waist and started swaying with the music. It was a weird song to slow dance to, but you decided to go with it. He looked down at you and grinned.

"Hey, you told me you had two left feet! Liar!" he said softly as you continued to sway to the music. You buried your face into his chest.

"Shut up."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Author's note:

Hello~ I'm sorry if that wasn't very good but I had hw to do. ;-; And I didn't plan this at all so I just kinda wrote it off the top of my head.I hope you all liked it. Ehehe~ 

Heart, rate, comment, subscribe~ :D And thank you for reading! ^////^