DAY 2

THE PABO TOURIST.

 

“You want to tour your parents right?” Kris asks

Amber stops doodling with her notebook and looked at him, she nodded.

“Why don’t we go to tourist spots then?”

“Ah jinja?!”

“I’m having free rent because of you. We have  a deal remember?”

She punched him lightly “Okay where to first?”

“Hmmm. Namsan tower.”

“Where do you get money by the way?” she asked as she prepares her bag

“I called my family. Let’s go?”

“Lets go” she nodded and replied

--

“Afraid of heights?”

“More like afraid of falling down and be dead” Kris hissed at Amber who was laughing

They were on the cable car, Kris has been fidgeting the whole time and Amber realized that he is the kind of guy that hides his fear to keep the cool image.

“Hold my hand atleast i-if it makes you not be afraid” Amber gave her hand but looked away

Kris for a second hesitated but held her hand. Suprisingly when he felt her hand, just a little bit  though, his fear was little bit lessen. They got off and Kris was busy catching his breath while Amber raised and waved the flag she bought.

“What is that for?” Kris said after catching his breath

“I’m gonna be a tour guide right?” she smiled as she approached the stalls that sells food.

The day went by and was filled with laughs and food trips. They went to eat at the food court, Kris giving advices to Amber. He was really thankful for his knowledge. They took pictures everywhere and put little notes in it for Amber to remember those little details. Kris was having fun himself, he’s not thinking of it as a burden anymore but as a person who’s helping her. They went to the gift shops and they both bought souvenirs.

"So why are you the tour guide of the family? Why do you not just hire somebody else?' Kris asks as he munches on the food

"To save money"

"Judging by your looks, you're rich." Kris stated

Amber chuckled. "I just want to prove something"

Kris didn't asked further and just ate his food. Last night when he was about to drink he stopped on his tracks when he heard Amber and her aunt talking about family. They sounded serious and when Amber's aunt said about marriage, he did not hear Amber's reply. But it kind of bothers him, Amber looking happy at the outside but deep down she has problems. She is like him in some way.

"What's the next destination?" Amber asked, snapping him from his thoughts

Amber still catches Kris looking at his phone. She never got the chance again to ask who she was but it suddenly rained and had them to run to the nearest coffee shop.

The last stop for them is the lobby, they don’t know why this was the last stop but oh well. There were all kinds of people there, young and old, fat or thin.

“So this is the lobby. Couples come here often.” He says “They cuddle in those red chairs”

Amber nodded and took notes of that.

 

“Maybe we should go home, it’s getting dark. Maybe the weather changed again” Amber said and looked at her watch.

Kris nodded and led the way but stopped when he saw the girl planted on the grounds and was looking at her phone. He jogged back to her side and waved his hand in front of her face.

“Hey Amber”

She snapped “Ah-ah”

“Why? What’s the matter?”

“My family is gonna be her tomorrow”

Kris is puzzled why was there som much fear in her eyes.

 

 

--

SORRY I UPDATED LATE GUYS >____<

IT HAS BEEN A SAD WEEK FOR AL OF US. THE FERRY ACCIDENT IN KOREA AND INDONESIA, THE VOLCANO.

SIGH.

ANYWAYS LET'S NOT LOSE HOPE.