DAY 1

THE PABO TOURIST.

 

Kris pleads to the landlady as she throws his belongings. He wans't been able to pay the rent because he was robbed yesterday. Eventhough he has slender legs, well the robber was saved by his mate on a motorcycle. He tried to report it but lose hope. How will the police find it anyway? Inside it were his cards and some money.

"Please, just one more day" he says "I was robbed yesterday and I have to stay here more. Please just one more day"

"NO" the woman cleared and gave the last thing Kris has in his room

"Auntie."

Kris and the woman both turned around to who  spoke.

"Auntie I can handle this." she spoke in a weird korean

The woman nodded and and walked away. The girl stepped infront of Kris and crossed her arms.

"Mister" she spoke in English "I will let you live here if you teach me Korean"

 

Kris wrinkles his eyebrow, is she really a girl? Her physical feautures , body , and she doesn't even have s. Okay sorry but that is his opinion.

.  He remembers what happened to him last night when he got robbed and he badly needs to stay in Korea atleast a week. He nodded at the girl and she smiled.

“I want to be a tour guide when my family will come here.” She says as she taps his shoulder and leave him.

“Wait, name? I need to know your name.”

“Oh. Amber Josephine Liu”

 

1st DAY

They were on a bridge, walking around. Amber is focused drawing on her notebook. Kris peeks and saw that she is drawing the bridge where they are now. She has been asking since the time they got out of the bus about what is the Korean translation of the things she point.

Thanks to his mom he knew Korean and now saving him from being stuck in Korea. He just have to find a particular person and if he can’t in a span of days. He’ll go back to where he came from.

She turned to look at him.

"But what does pabo mean?" Amber asks as she flips the pages of her notebook

 

Kris glances from his phone to her "Pabo means I love you"

 

"Really?" she asks

 

Kris stands up infront of her and forms a heart shape by his hands "Love."

 

Amber nods and writes the word on her notebook  "Pabo huh"

Kris silently laughs at himself for the girl is innocent. When suddenly his phone beeps and he immediately sprinted.

The surprised Amber followed him to where he suddenly ran to, she notices how he always peeks on his phone. She sees Kris stop in front of a shop and glanced at his phone.

Why is he glancing in his phone? Was he looking for something? Was he looking for someone? She sees him ask people and shows the screen of his cellphone.

She sees his face gloom in despair when the people he asked shaked their heads.

He is still handsome. That statement crossed her mind like a bullet, and left a scar on her head that he is undeniably handsome.

“Kris” she approached him and he faced her with a not-so-happy-face “What are you doing?” she asks

He don’t say anything but gives her the phone he have been glancing for the nth time that day.

 

Her forehead wrinkled as the screen showed a picture of a girl standing in the exact place where they are, smiling.

 

--

OKAY IM NOT SUPPOSE TO UPDATE NOW. BUT ITS JONGHYUN'S BIRTHDAY + 2 YEARS WITH EXO. MEHEHEHE

 

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE :D