Chapter 4 : School Trip day

High School love story

_             School Trip DaY

• School 

You walk to the school with the thing you prepare for your holiday. On your way go inside the school, you hear someone call you. 

Chanyeol : " Jiyeon wait for me! "

You turn back and wait for him. 

Chanyeol : " You look so pretty today. "

Jiyeon : " Thank you Oppa :). "

Chanyeol : " Nae. Faster the bus nearly start. "

Jiyeon : " Nae Oppa "

Teacher : " okey. Student go inside the bus. It nearly time to go. "

All the student go inside the bus. And find the set that the school already prepare for them. Also you and Chanyeol. Both of you find your set. Chanyeol and you isn't in the same set. Chanyeol is sit infornt of you. After you see your set, you prepare your thing and sit. A moment later, one guy come and sit near you. You look to the guy sit near you. 

Jiyeon : " Lu-Luhan ? " * you say to yourself *

Luhan : " Oh hello. " * he greeting * " Have we ever met before ? " 

Jiyeon : " Oh hello. " * you greeting back * " I think yes. "

Luhan : " Oh I remember now. You're the new student in Shin Hwa high school. The girl I met at Music class. Weren't you ?"

Jiyeon : " Nae, I was. " 

Luhan : " I'm Luhan. "

Jiyeon : " Nae. I'm Park Jiyeon. You can call me Jiyeon. Nice to meet you. "

Luhan : " Nae Jiyeon nice to meet you too. "

You look at him with a cute smile. You both end the conversation. That moment have a girl walk to you and Luhan set and talk to Luhan. 

Suzy : " Oppa. You here ? I was searching for you. I think you are not join with us. But I'm very happy that you come and join with us. "

Luhan : " Oh Suzy. I don't really want to join but my parent want me to have a holiday and get some fresh air. Just like I join. "

Suzy : " It okey Oppa as long as you join. I'm very excite. "

Teacher : " Suzy come to your set. The bus start now. " 

Luhan : " Teacher call you. Go back to your set. The bus start now. Walk careful to your set okey ? "

Suzy : " Nae Oppa. Thank for worry me. " * she come near Luhan and give him a kiss on cheek * " Bye Bye Oppa "

Luhan give her a cool smile. And you when you see Suzy kiss Luhan you was very surprise and want to ask him who is she. How can he let her kiss ? But you afraid. 


On the way to the sea all the student are busy sleeping. 2 hour later , the bus arrive the sea. All the students wake up and prepare their thing then get out from the bus. Also you and Chanyeol. But Luhan is the only one student not yet wake up. 

Jiyeon : " Oppa wake up. We're already arrive. " * you try to wake him up *

Luhan : " O-Oh Nae. We are arrive already ? " * say with sleepy voice *

Jiyeon : " Nae Oppa. Faster all the classmate are go outside already. "

Chanyeol walk to your set. And say " Yah ~ Jiyeon Yah ~ Luhan hyun prepare your thing faster. All the classmate already outside. " 

2 min later, you ,Chanyeol and Luhan get out from the Bus. The view at the sea is very nice and the air is very fresh. All the student are very exciting. 

Teacher : " We go to see the hotel first guy then we'll come back later. Come with me. " 

Finish saying all the students walk to the hotel with the teacher. You walk with Chanyeol. You try to seach for Luhan. When you turn back 
, he is with Suzy. Then you turn infornt and continue to walk to the hotel. 

Everyone arrive the hotel. Teacher start to call the name of the student again and tell them the number of their room. In one room have two student. 

Teacher : " Jiyeon ? Suzy ? "

Jiyeon & Suzy : " Nae " * you both answer at the same time *

Teacher : " Two of you are the roommate.  Here is the key. Both of you in room number 245 on 3 floor. "

Two of you : " Nae "

Teacher : " Chanyeol ? Luhan? "

Chanyeol & Luhan : " Nae "

Teacher : " Two of you are the roommate. Here the key. Both of you in room 244 on 3 floor infront jiyeon and Suzy room. " 

Both of them : " Nae "

Teacher finish tell the student. After all the student go to their own room. Chanyeol and Luhan come to you and Suzy. 

Chanyeol : " Let's go. "

Four of you go to the room. When arrive. Four of you go inside your own room. But before go inside Chanyeol say to you : " Jiyeon meet you at the sea "

You : " Nae " * smile *

 

__________________To Be Continue ________________

Sorry guy for not update so long. Because I'm very busy. And I need to study extra class. How ever thank you guy for reading :)