Chapter 2 : L-Luhan?

High School love story

 

" RINGGGGGZZZZZ " the clock ring. You start to open your both eye and get up. You walk to the bathroom to Take a shower and Brush your teeth. After you finish take a shower, you start to iron your school uniform and wear it. After then You go the kitchen, then get some mike to drink. You like to have mike for your breakfast. After drink finish you look at the clock " 7:30 AM already ? Omg I need to go now. ". You start to prepare your book put in your bag then get on your house and start to walk to School. 


• At School 

You finally arrive your school. You walk inside and start to walk to your classroom. You go inside your classroom and walk to your sit. You look at the table behind you

You : " Chanyeol Oppa not yet come."

You : " Maybe he late today. The time is already 8:00 AM. It time for class already. " *You look at the time and continue say *

 ( RINGGGGGGGZZZ**** ) the bell ring and all your classmate go to their sit. Your teacher come it and your classmate start to greeting your teacher like every time and back to sit again. You teacher sit and start to check attendant. 

Teacher : " Park Chanyeol ? " * your teacher call out Chanyeol name *

The Guy : " Here " 

*All the student look at the guy who at the door it was Chanyeol.*

Teacher : " Chanyeol ! Why are you late today? " 

Chanyeol : " Ohh sorry teacher, Because I was busy with my group. We has some problem to talk. " 

Teacher : " Oh! Don't come late again. And you can go to your sit now. " * teacher tell *

Chanyeol : " Nae "

Chanyeol walking to the sit that behind you and sit. Then you start to ask him. 

You : " You have group ? I don't know. What is your group call? "

Chanyeol : " Nae! My Group is call * EXO * " 

You : " * EXO * Oh. And what happen to your group ? "

Chanyeol : " Nothing, we just talk about some problem with our dance move. "

You : " Oh. I really don't know your group. Can you tell me about your group ? 

Chanyeol : " Nae. We have 12 member. We all are guys. Our member have Xiumin hyun, Luhan hyun , Suho hyun, Kris hyun, Lay hyun, Chen hyun, Baekhyun hyun, D.O , Tao , Kai, Sehun and me. " 

You : " A lot of member. "

You Teacher look at you both then say : " Back to study you both " 

" Nae " * you and Chanyeol say at the same time*

( RINGGGGGGGZZZZ ) break time 

Teacher : " Ok. Now time to relax. You can go now. " 

The Student : " Nae...... "

You walk out from the classroom and walk to the canteen to buy some water. That moment you here the people scream from your back. When you look back you see a lot of guy are running and also that guy the guy that you see before in the music class. Omg! All the girl are running because of him. O.O

Girls : " Luhannnn Oppaaaaaa!!!!! " * the scream sound *

You : " L-Luhan ? T-That guy? L-Luhan? " * you think *

When you are still think, you already forget that they are run toward you but when you are stop thinking all the girls and that guy are already near you. The guy run so far and push you that make you fall down. And the girls behind him were make you fall down then before and make you hurt more. 

You : " Ouch " * you sound *"  YAH..... "

When all the girls are already far from you. That was hand of a guy infront your face.

You : " Ch-Chanyeol Oppa ? "  * you face up *

Chanyeol : " Nae! Get up. And go to the classroom it already time for study. Don't be late. " 

Your leg was hurt but you still can get up because of a hand of Chanyeol then start walk to your classroom with Chanyeol. 

• Time back house

( RINGGGGGZZZZZZ ) the bell ring

The student and the teacher prepare and walk out from the class. Chanyeol look at you and your leg. 

Chanyeol : " Is your leg okey? Is it still hurt ? You can walk to house? "

You : " It is okey. I can walk to house by myself. :) "

Chanyeol look at you and smile with your answer ^_^. 

You : " Oh Chanyeol ! Can I ask you something ? "

Chanyeol : " Yes, sure. What it is? "

You : " You see that guy? The guy who make me fall down? Is he your group member ? "

Chanyeol : " you talk about Luhan? Yes, he is my group member. Why? "

You : " Oh ! Nothing. I just ask ^_^. I go house now. Bye Bye! " 

Chanyeol : " Ok! Bye "

You turn back from Chanyeol and walk to your house. 

You : " L-Luhan?? ^_^ " 

 

(⌒-⌒; ) Thank you for read my story. I'm sorry for my mistake. Can you guy help me to Create one photo for this story ? Thank before hand ^_^