Chapter 3

High School love story

Chanyeol : " Yah ! Jiyeon !! Stop there "  * he shout *

When you start walking to your house. You hear Chanyeol call you then you turn back and stop. 

You : " What ? Is something wrong ? O.o "

Chanyeol : " I-I just want to know your phone number because it can make me easy to ask you something. "

You : " M-My Phone number ? Yes, Here. " * you show him your phone number *

Chanyeol : " Thank you ! Are you busy at night ? "

You : " No " 

Chanyeol : " Oh okey. Bye then ! "

Chanyeol say goodbye to you again then walk to his house and you start walking to your house also. 

• Your House

That moment when you go inside your house, you hear your phone ring. " Geurae wolf, naega wolf auuu- A saranghaeyo, Nan neukdaego neon minyeo!!!!!! " * EXO wolf * You look at the number on your phone screen but you don't know who it is. 

You : " Who is this ? " * you look at the number and say * " Hello "

Chanyeol : " Hi Jiyeon! It is me, Chanyeol ! "

You : " Oh! Hi Chanyeol Oppa^^ "

Chanyeol : " Where are you now" ?

You : " Inside my house "

Chanyeol : " Inside your house ? You so fast. You already arrive your house. I think you still walking to your house. Is your leg really hurt ? Why so fast. Haha xD "

You : " Yah Oppa! My leg is really hurt not just active -_- " 

Chanyeol : " Haha.... Ok sorry sorry ! Hahaaaaaa xD " * he laugh louder *

You : " Yah Oppa ! Why are you laughing ? "

Chanyeol : " Oh Nothing " * he stop *

You : " What happen? Why are you calling me? Is something you want to ask me? "

Chanyeol : " Nothing. I just calling because I'm so bored. Is your leg look more better ? "  * he talk with worry voice*

You : " Oh yeah ! My leg is more better. Thank you Oppa for worry me. "

Chanyeol : " Never mind " 

You : " Oh Oppa! I'm busy now. I'm sorry. I have to turn off now. Bye "

Chanyeol : " Nae ! Bye "

You both turn the phone off and you start to go to bathroom and prepare your dinner for tonight. 

---------------------------------------------------------

• ( RINGGGGGGGZZZZZZ ) * Time for school * 

Chanyeol : " Yah Jiyeon!! Wait for me "

You look back and see Chanyeol call you. 

You : " Nae.... Oppa " 

Chanyeol : " Slept Well ? " 

You : " Nae ! You Oppa ? "

Chanyeol : " Yes, of course " 

You : " ohh :) " * you smile *

Chanyeol : " Faster. We'll late. "

You : " Nae "

You and Chanyeol walk faster to the class. Teacher come in.

Teacher : " Good Morning everyone "

Students : " Nae Good Morning teacher "

Teacher : " Ok. Now prepare for your study. Put your book on your table everyone. "

• Break Time ( RINGGGGG***** )

Teacher : " Hey everyone is already break time, and I have something tell all o you after your break time.

Students : " Nae..... "

Chanyeol : " Let have breakfast together! " 

You : " Ok Oppa. Let's go! "

You and Chanyeol walk to canteen and buy something to eat. Then find a sit for your breakfast. Chanyeol sit infront of you. Then two of you start to eat. Suddenly, you see Luhan walk infornt of you. He has attract you heart and you keep looking at him. That moment, you fall a spoon. 

Chanyeol : " Hey you! What is wrong with you ? "

You : " N-N-Nothing O-O-Oppa "

Chanyeol : " you seems strange Jiyeon! "

Jiyeon : " I-I'm fine. "

Chanyeol : " Okey... O.o' "

You two done eating. And it also time for study back. You and him walk to your class. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

• Time back house ( RINGGG***** )

Teacher : " Wait a minute guys. I have something to tell you all. Our school have a surprise party for you all on this weekend. We will go to the sea for this holiday. We spend 2 night and 3 day for our trip. " 

Teacher speak finish all the student clap and scream. They are look so happy for this news. 

Chanyeol look at you. But you seems unhappy with this news. 

After teacher tells finish all the student break the line and back to their house. 

• Arrive home

Your phone is ringing while you a sleep. * EXO wolf * you get up and answer your phone. 

You : " Hello? "

Chanyeol : " Yah Jiyeon! I'm forget to ask you. Are you come to join our holiday? "

You : " I don't know also. I think this party isn't match to me. "

Chanyeol : " Why? "

You : " I just think Oppa. "

Chanyeol : " Please join with us. "

You : " Ummmmm, * you think * Ok Oppa I will join "

Chanyeol : " See you there "

You : " Nae "

 

Any comment please ????? Thank for pay attention. :')