Chapter 1 : First day in School

High School love story

 

 You walk inside the School by feeling nervous and doesn't really know the school well. You try to ask a lot of student in that and find your classroom. You just walk step by step and then meet one guy in one place. When you look up than you know that is a music class. You looking at that guy who very busy with Dancing. He is very handsome and very manly. He is look very cool with his dance move. 

 

5 minute later, you were surprise by the eyes that looking at you it was that guy @@. He walk to you " Why are you here? " he ask. " I'm a new student. I don't really know the school well. I try to find my Classroom. I study in 12*A* class but I can't find it. Can you help me to find my classroom? Please... ^_^ " You tell. " ok! You go that way then Turn right after then you will see your classroom" the guy answer. " Thank you^^ " you thank. 


• Inside the Class

You go in the class with your teacher then all the students in class stand and greeting " Good Morning Teacher! ". " Nae! Good Morning guy. " Teacher say. All the student back to sit. " Today we have a new student in our classroom. Her name is Park Jiyeon. Jiyeon come here" your teacher call you. " Aannyeonghaseyo! I'm Park Jiyeon. Please take care me. " you say. " Ok Jiyeon, you can find your sit now. " teacher says. 

 

You walk to your sit that behind a guy. " Annyeonghaseyo! " he says. " Nae annyeonghaseyo^^ " you say. " your name is Park Jiyeon right ? " he ask. " Nae! " you answer. " What about you? " You ask. " Me? My name is Park Chanyeol. I'm 22 years old. How old are you, Jiyeon? " he asks. " I'm 20 years old. " you answer. " Oh.. Haha I'm your Oppa ^_^. You can call me Oppa then. " Chanyeol say. " Nae Oppa! " you say. " Study well.. " He says. U smile to him :'). 


• Time back house

" Ringggg********* " the bell ring. " All of you can go house now " teacher says. All the student are prepare the bag to go back house. " jal gayo Oppa^^ " you greeting. "Nae ! " he says. You walk back house, because your house is not really far from your school. 

• House

You finally arrive house. Then you unlock the door and go inside the house. You walk toward your bedroom and jump on to your bed. " Finally Back house...... " You say. Then you are smiling when you are thinking to that guy who dancing in the music class. You can't stop thinking about him. His face are alway in your mind. " He is very Handsome** What is his name? Who is he? Really want to know^^ " you say. You can't really know yourself and you are already felling fall in love with that guy. 

 

This is my first story. Sorry for my mistake because my English isn't very good. Thank you for read my story. I will update soon^^