►Love Blossom by Jinheesnap92

♡ bi a n d ca ∞ shop ||REVIEW BATCH TWO||

Reviewer : Qilanove || Story : Click

Title (3/ 5).
The title is too simple and it might not contain many language techniques . I can feel it’s less dramatic . Anyway , I love it also … Like seriously ?

Originality (4/5)
Initially, I wasn’t sure of how original the storyline is as you’ve been somewhat inspired on . Don’t be mad okay . But I’m sure that I really want to know how their relay become in the future .

Description/Foreword (3/5)
Personally, I felt like the sentence could gain more depth that way, rather than leave the reader questioning with an indisputable end to all .

Grammar (4/ 5)
“Congratulation . You won the best punctuation award . Nothing to comment for that .”
I searched deep for this one as reading through your chapters, something kept tripping me up; grammar. There’s no misspelled or anything grammar fault . Urgh , how can this be ? Keke ~ One more final thing, I would also add dialogue every now and again as you describe beautifully . Am I right ?

Characterization (2/5)
Please do add on a little extra to try and at least explain the personality or the characteristic of Jongdae and the other character . I always confused who is Nara and Minah . Sorry to say that 

Enjoyment (8/10)
This story is absolutely amazing! The fact that the descriptions were unbalanced, left me feeling a little confused and ruined the flow for me, as I occasionally had to stop and re-read over and over, pick out the problem and then start reading the chapter over again. Also the lack of dialogue made me feel that too much description made it hard for me to take in as a whole .

Overall score:
9/10

 

You have a beautiful way of writing and you clearly have talent! By the way , keep writing . I will read it . Well as it’s not finished, I can’t really judge but I like the sound of it . Thank you for requesting at Bi and Ca shop . Do come again okay

 

 

 

Reminder :

  • Don't forget to credit us and coment!