►Stand By Me by QueenKai

♡ bi a n d ca ∞ shop ||REVIEW BATCH TWO||

Reviewer : Qilanove || Story : Click

Title: 4/5
I gave you 4/5 because well in the beginning, when I heard the title, I thought that the story would be kinda like ty! Also, even though the story isn’t completed and I can kind of see a relation with the story so that’s good . I hope this helped . 

Originality (4/5)
I have seen a lot story like this but I don’t mind though . It’s fluffy and cute . It’s not finished yet right ? So , update it soon . I
want to how’s Shin Ha handling her relationship with Kai . 


Description/Foreword (5/5)
Humm , about the foreword , it’s okay . I don’t have to critize anything . Besides that , I know that you’re a Malaysian and fluently speaks in Malay , so that’s no probs to type in Malay for the foreword . 

Grammar (5/5) 
Spelling (5/5)
Punctuation (5/5)
Diction or choice of words (5/5) 

 

Vocabulary (5/5)
Congratulation . You won the best punctuation award . Keke ~ Lol . I’m just kidding . Don’t bother with that ! Nothing to comment . 
 

Characterization (1/5)
Umm , you said that Kai is a playboy , but why he looks like a boss to Shin Ha . Or she is a slave to Kai ? I’m kinda confused with the character of Kai . But you can edited or improve it right ? 


Flow (1/10)
The flow of the story is just like wavy . Next time , you have to concern about the Kai . He is a main role of the story . You have to catch up his characterization and Shin Ha also . You keep telling that Shin Ha always being bullied by Kai . Yeah , that’s true but it will keep the sentence ‘ berombak’ 
 

Plot (9/10)
Well as it’s not finished, I can’t really judge but I like the sound of it ^ ^ so I’ll think I’ll give you 9/10 !! I really like how they’re not immediately in love with each other! I wouldn’t think that this was the most original and unique fanfic ever but who knows? It could be later~ 

Enjoyment (10/10)
I actually really liked it ! I subscribed too ! I can’t wait to see how their relationship progresses in the fanfic ! Keep updating and I wish you the best of luck with this fanfic .
 

Overall Score (9/10 )

 



Comment: I think everything was really fine and understandable; nothing extremely bad.