Chapter 6

Just All My Delusional Thoughts.

 

JESSICA’S POV

Taeyeon and I decided to look around the place, while riding a horse. She argued earlier that she doesn’t know how to ride a horse so here I am teaching her how to properly ride a horse.

“Jessica! Put me down! I don’t want to ride anymore, I’ll fall!” Taeyeon shouted histerically.

“Just hold the saddle 6 inches and above the pommel Taeyeon, and sit up straight! You really are going to fall!” I skipped down and run to Taeyeon as she was about to fall.

Gladly, I caught her on time or else, she will fall face first on the land. Because of being worried to her, I never notice that our face is near to each other, where her nose is touching mine. We look to each others eyes, I notice her looking at my lips. I unconsciously bit my lower lip.

“Ahm, Jessica?” she suddenly said, making me aware how close we are. “You can put me down now” I quickly put Taeyeon down on the land, blushing.

Gosh! What did I feel? Her face is really soft and her eyes, her eyes is really expressive. Now, she maybe think that I like her. I scolded  myself.

“T-Thank you” Taeyeon said shyly, her head hanging low.

“It’s ok, Maybe you should just ride with me, so that we’re sure that you will never fall again. Is that alright?” Walking back to my horse, I heard Taeyeon saying “Or maybe we should just stay in the house? It’s almost dark now already” she said.

I look at her “Are you really sure you don’t want to ride with me?” I double check, asking her again “Or you just don’t want to be with me right now?” I added. Her face blush all of a sudden.

“It’s not that I don’t want to be with you. I’m just worried because its dark now, the horse might not see where will he going” she reason out.

Well she do have a point. I shrugged and call Ahjussi again “Ahjussi, me and Taeyeon decided not to continue riding the horse, I’ll just take the horse back. Ok, Bye Ahjussi”

I saw Taeyeon look guilty but I don’t know why “Why do you look like that?” I questioned her “I know that you really like riding and I just screwed up, I’m sorry” she sincerely said.

“Nah, It’s ok. It’s just that I’m really bored and don’t know what to do so I invited you to do Horseback riding. It’s not that fun anyway, so you have nothing to apologize” I smiled at her to reassure her.

I  held my hand to her, but she just look at me confusedly. “I thought you wanted to rest at the house? So let’s go”

She smiled and put her hands on mine “Ok, let’s go”

 

TIFFANY’S POV

The whole situation is chaos right now. Some of the fans accepted my relationship with Nichkhun but many resented it because they like Taeny and Khuntoria more. I got a lot of hate because of this but so is Taeyeon. Taeyeon  had nothing to do with this but because of the delusional fans we have, she also get hate comments, but the most comments that can be read on her instagram is like I kind of cheat on her. What the heck! Taeyeon is my best friend, nothing more but are fans expect us to be couple. At first I’m ok with the shipping with my fellow member but I didn’t know that its to this extent. If I only knew, I will never allow their shipping to this far.

“Tiffany, have you seen Jessica and Taeyeon?” Yuri asked me. “We can’t contact them. It’s been two days now since we last saw them.” She added

Because of my current situation, I never notice that Taeyeon and Jessica are not here.

“Yeah, the last I saw Taeyeon is when she lash out on us because she doesn’t know about the dating status of you Tiffany” Sunny in.

Where could that two have been?

As I’m about to ask another question, Manager Oppa entered the room. “Hey guys, Taeyeon and Jessica will not be here for the next two months” Manager Oppa said to us “Oppa, where are those two?” I ask him “Jessica ask for a two months break and since your done doing promotions, I  allowed her to have that and she said she will bring Taeyeon with her’ he explained.

“But where did they go Oppa?” Yuri asked. Manager Oppa just shrugged, not having a clue where they are.

Mnager Oppa left the room after he was done announcing are schedules for the month.

“I wonder where did those two went. So unfair! Why Jessica didn’t invite us” Yuri throws a tantrum.

Yeah Yuri, I wonder too.