Chapter 5

Just All My Delusional Thoughts.

TAEYEON'S POV

We’ve been staying here in Jessica’s rest house for almost one month now, things are getting great. Me and Jessica are back being friends now,  I guess?. Actually, I don’t really know how that happened, it just that the day we came here we started talking again and now, we are getting close again, just like before.

Being here is really helpful, because I got to get my mind clear some things that is really unnecessary to my life. Maybe because the lack of connection outside are making me feel some kind of peace. Well, I can’t really read the comments in my instagram, which is the reason why I need to rest.

I went down to go to the living room and I saw Jessica being slouchy in the couch. “Are you really not going to change?” I jokingly said to her. She suddenly sat up properly, looking so embarrassed. “ I was just watching the TV, and there’s no other people sitting in the couch , and also my back is hurting, is that bad?” she reason out.

“yeah yeah” I dismissed her. “By the way, what are you plans today?” I ask her, sitting beside her while moving her feet as she try to rest her feet on the couch again.

“Nothing, that’s why I’m here Taeyeon. I want to do nothing.” She said nonchalantly. “whatever” I just roll my eyes on her. “ don’t you roll your eyes on me Kim Taeyeon!” her eyes piercing on me.

“That ice princess attitude will not work on me anymore Jessica Jung” poking her cheek cutely, trying to annoy her.

“Stop doing that Taengoo!” Jessica tried to hold my hand but I just move my other hand to tickle her. “stop! Hahaha stop!” she laughed histerically while trying to escape my wrath.

“Stop! Or else I’m going to take your peas away!” she threaten. “Okay okay!” I surrender, “ just don’t take my peas away, you monster!” I .

“Monster your face” she mumbled but it still loud enough for me to hear.

“You know what? Let’s just horse back riding” she abruptly stand up on the couch “Right! Let’s do that Taengoo”

“I don’t know how to ride a horse” I said. “Duh, I can teach you. Let me call Ahjussi to get the horse ready” she dialed up on her phone "Ahjussi, me and Taeyeon are going to look around the place, could you please get the horse ready? Thank you Ahjussi!” she end the call happily.

“Uhm, you see Jessica, my tummy suddenly hurt, could you excuse me for awhile, I’ll just go to my room to rest” I started to walk upstairs, trying to escape the current situation.

“Are you scared Taengoo?”  Jessica suddenly said, stopping me from my tracks. “I’m not!” she looked at me boringly “It’s just that I haven’t ride a horse before and I might fall and then my head will land first and then I will die!” I reason out looking scared. Well just thinking that I’m going to ride a horse scared the out of me.

She must have seen the look in my face because Jessica took a step forward and hold my hands “I’m here Taeyeon, you don’t need to be scared. I’ll teach you, I’ll help you to overcome your fears. I’m ready to help you whenever you need me.” She said sincerely while looking to my face. Her eyes looked like she’s begging me to trust her. I know that riding a horse is not what she meant by that words, and I’m glad that she’s really trying to help me out.

I smiled at her “Ok, let’s ride that horse but you better not take your eyes off of me. I might fall.” I said. Worry still can be traced in my voice.

“Don’t worry I don’t have any plans to take my eyes off of you, and if you did fall, I’m here to catch you” she winked at me before she goes out.

“Come on! I’m sure Ahjussi already get the horse ready” she called out while i'm still standing in my place, not believing on what she just did. I place my hand over my chest and I feel my heart beats erratically.