Chapter 1

Just All My Delusional Thoughts.

BREAKING NEWS SNSD TIFFANY AND 2PM NICHKHUN ARE CONFIRMED DATING

Taeyeon felt like something stabbed her heart once she open her laptop and saw the news. She doesn’t know that Tiffany is dating that guy.

“ Guys! What is this? Am I the only who didn’t knew about this?” Teayeon scream like a mad bull and dashed at the living room where her members are gathered.

“But Taeyeon she did told this to us” Sunny said to their mad leader.

“Why I don’t know this? Someone should tell me. I feel like I’m left out here” she said with an annoyed and sad tone voice.

“Taeyeon, you’re here when  she told this to us. What’s happening to you maybe you’re not paying attention to us at that time. “ Sooyoung said with an equally annoyed voice.

Taeyeon shuffle her feet back to her room. As soon as she enter she sit at the corner of her room crying. Bursting the tears that she doesn’t want to let go.

Miyoung ah wae? I thought there something between us. Are you just playing with my feelings? It hurts really bad Miyoung ah. I think I need to leave for awhile to calm myself.

 The door creek and she heard someone enters her room. She feel a warm hand wrapping behind her.

“ It’s ok Taengoo yah, she’ll be fine by herself. Nichkhun is a good man he will take care Tiffany” a soft voice said those words

“You don’t know what I truly feel Jessica. I-I love her.” I said while still sobbing

“we all love her Taengoo so I know what you feel. Being left out because almost all of your friends are in a relationship now” Jessica softly said to taeyeon

If you just knew what kind of love I’m talking about Jessica

“you don’t know what I mean Jessica. I love her not as a friend but I love her romantically” I said to her with a whisper like tone but make sure she heard it.

I saw her eyes widen as soon as those words left my lips. she gasp and can’t seem to find the words to respond.

“You’ll not hate me because of that right? For liking my own gender. I know it’s wrong but I can’t help it to love her. You still my sister and friend right? P-please don’t hate me.” I broke down in front of her. I’m scared that once they know about it they will leave me and will hate me. I’m scared to lose my sisters my family and my friends.

“please don’t tell this to anyone. They might hate me. They’ll be disgusted to me once they know about it. Can you promise me that Jessica?”

I look into her eyes with my eyes full of tears, showing how scared and how hurt I am in my current situation.

“ No”she said sternly

“I will not tell them, but you can always go to me if you can’t take it anymore. My shoulder is always ready for you to lean on” Jessica tell me these comforting words with her soft voice.

I felt relived because I know that there someone who still care.