Chapter 2

Just All My Delusional Thoughts.

 

TAEYEON POV

 

I sat on my bed. Watching my phone flooded with messages from locksmiths. I know they’re just concern to me but some message makes me annoy. Why do they need to rub it on my face. It hurts to know that we can never be more than lovers but I’m trying to accept it. I just can’t stand it anymore that every time I look on my phone there’s a message concern about this issue. How can I move on if they continuously make me remember that she doesn’t like me in that way.

“Taeyeon can you let me in? I need to tell you something and it’s important” her high-pitched voice echo in my room.

“What is that Jessica? You know what, you need to give me some space to recover” I said to her while opening the door for her to enter my room.

“Come on, you need to leave this room of yours. You need to take a break for awhile” she pulled me outside to my room.

“But I’m taking a break” I said to her

“Where are we going?!” I asked her when she took me out of the dorm and walk towards her car. I stopped and yanked my hand.

“The break I mean is for you to breath fresh air to enjoy” she said. She grip my hand and pushed me toward her car.

“How can I do that?” I asked her totally confused to what she’s thinking.

“that’s why I’m bringing you to countryside. Let’s have fun there, forget all the things here” she said happily

“but how about our work?”

“don’t worry I already told this to manager oppa and she agreed to this and it just 2 months”

“2 months?!” I shouted

“isn’t that too long?” I said

“NO. that was just enough time for you to be ready to take the entertainment world again.”

“Ok if you say so, But make sure that I will able to forget all this happenings ok?” I said with my eyes full of gladness.

“I assure you Kim Taeyeon. You will be happy in those 2 months” she said with full of determination.

I’m really thankful that I can share this pain of mine to her. We are not that close but I will use this opportunity to be close with her.