Big issue or Jealousy?

Taeny Real?

Tiffany Hwang walked around the corridors of the dorm noticing nobody was around.

 It was totally weird since they already ended their Mr Mr promotions. She knew the members has their own deals by themselves but the dorm is never empty, there's always someone and due the hours there should be a few members already. 

Tiffany sighed then thought about calling her boyfriend but thought it again "He must be practicing now beside we already saw eachother." She thought pouting then just went straight to her room.

Once there she looked around bored then noticed her pink laptop, on her bed since nobody's around she can do anything and well the first thing that crossed her mind was watching some Taeny videos on Youtube somehow that became her guilty pleasure lately whenever she's bored she would watch some videos. 

An hour passed and The more she watches the more she believes in it "What the hell? Am I becoming a shipper?" She thought then closed the laptop "I mean we're not weird..mmm well maybe a little but..." 

Suddenly Tiffany heard the door opening, she got out of her room and went to the principal door were there was a non stopping laughing Sunny, a serious Sooyoung, playful Hyoyeon and Jessica holding a drunk Taeyeon by her waist. 

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany said shocked and worried then tried to hold her kid leader but a sober Jessica stopped her "It's okay I got her!" She said not allowing Tiffany to touch her. 

"I... *Hip* like.. your hair. " A drunk laughing Taeyeon said playing with Jessica's hair while Jessica only smiled then walked away to take Teayeon to her room. 

Tiffany pouted a little as Jessica takes her away. 

"I knew I had to reject this!" Soothing let out. "It was fun!" Hyoyeon said as she walks to her room slipping in the corridor. 

Sunny laughed like crazy while Sooyoung goes to her rescue. 

"Why you guys didn't invited me?" Tiffany asked kinda hurt because she was forgotten. 

Sunny laughed "You were busy with Nickhun oppa!" She said went also to help to Sooyoung who was having a hard time carrying Hyoyeon. 

"You all got drunk without me" Tiffany whispered before biting her lower lip. 

Soon everyone were sleeping while Tiffany was still rolling around in her bed for some odd reason she don't understand why Taeyeon didn't invited her earlier "Is she really hurt about me and Nickhun oppa?" She thought looking at the ceiling. 

"It's imposible she was the first one to encourage me to date... huh I need to stop thinking that much and I really need to stop watching those Taeny videos that's the main cause that I'm feeling this way!" She thought and tried to sleep again. 

Tiffany stretched her body then just got up, she thought about going to the kitchen for a glass of water but in the way she changed her plan. 

She opened the door a little to see if there was somebody else there but it was clear, Tiffany entered to the room quietly, she closed the door then got closer to the sleeping Taeyeon. 

She looked at her for a few seconds before sitting on the edge of the bed, she looked at her face and how pleasantly she was sleeping. 

"What am I doing?" Tiffany whispered and got up. 

Taeyeon stretched her body then opened her eyes and saw Tiffang' s back,, Tiffany was nervous looking at her. 

Taeyeon eyesmiled at her "Stay.." she mumbled drunk and extending her arm to touch Tiffany. 

Tiffany was shocked, she didn't really expect that "O...okay.." she replied nervous but Taeyeon was already sleeping again. 

Tiffany thought about it many times having an inner war with herself but eventually the part that wanted to sleep with Teayeon won. 

She slowly got on her bed then opened the blanket for the two since Jessica only left Tayeon on her bed and didn't cover her. 

It was weird at first due to all the things Tiffany was thinking but once Taeyeon moved her head and was facing her things changed the only thing that Tiffany knew was that she wanted to be closer to Taeyeon so she moved closer to the point where Tiffany was sleeping on Taeyeon' s shoulder inhaling her scent and Taeyeon chin was on her head. 

Tiffany smiled then fell sleep. 

~ The next morning~ 

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and noticed now that she's facing Taeyeon' s back but still her arm is around Tayeon' s waist. 

She smiled and got even closer so now she was breathing in Taeyeon' s neck, her lips slightly touching her neck. She wished she could stay longer but somebody can see them and that would be really shocking for other members so after a moment Tiffany left the room and got back to hers. 

~Breakfast~ 

Tiffany saw all the members having breakfast together.

"Great now I'm excluded from breakfast!" She let out then grabbed a bowl and starting pouring milk. 

Everyone had no idea what she was talking about. 

"Here some pills fir hangover!" Jessica said giving to Taeyeon "Thank you!" She replied. 

"Why you bought for her?" Hyoyeon asked while Jessica just stuck her tongue out. 

Tiffany pouted now she knows she's being ignored "Why you guys didn't invite to go with you?" She asked as she sits irritated. 

"I been filming a cf all night, see you! Yuri let out then walked away Yoona and Seohyun followed the notion and also went to their forms to sleep.

Tiffany looked at the rest of the members who didn't answer her. After some seconds she got irritated. 

"Kim Taeyeon why you didn't invite me?" She yelled making a big issue of something not that important. 

Taeyeon almost chokes. 

"Tiffany we thought you were with Nickhun oppa!" Sooyoung answered before Taeyeon. 

"Yeah yeah.. " Tiffany said before get up then went to her room while Taeyeon was open mouth. 

Jessica and Hyoyeon looked at eachother "What's wrong with her these days?" One of the two asked. 

"Lovesick!" Sooyoung let out.