Never leave your side~

Taeny Real?

~At the dorm~ 

"Looks like nobody is at home.." Taeyeon let out trying distract Tiffnay who was still acting weird she was looking down acting like a little sad child then just walked to her room with these heavy aura. 

After a few minutes Taeyeon reacted "Enough!"She said then walked straight to Tiffny' s room entering without shocking to Tiffany who was checking her phone. 

"Taeyeon.." She let out surprised as Taeyeon gets closer then grabs her shoulders and makes her sit on her bed. 

"I don't understand what's going on *bits her lower lip*  or why you think I'm going to leave you Hwang Miyoung no matter how much you try you can't get away from me that easy.." Taeyeon said looking at her eyes determinate as Tiffany is speechless also looking into her eyes. 

Tayeon felt awkward cause their eye contact then just sat next to her. 

Tiffany tears came out. 

"WHY?" Taeyeon asked mad. Tiffany turned hed head and eye smiled at her. 

Taeyeon sighed relived, then smiled too Tiffany hugged her as Taeyeon puts her chin on Tiffany' s head "You idiot.. I'm not going anywhere." She let out making Tiffany feel more relieved. 

"Taeyeon I love you.. " Tiffany let out unexpectedly then realized what she said and gulped. 

Taeyeon have heard those words many times so she just laughed "Me too but now you need to rest.." she said and after a few seconds of more hugging she got up. 

"Sweet dreams Tiffany." She let out before closing the door while Tiffany couldn't believe what she just had said so simply, it was something she had say for years but tonight was even more meaningful. 

~ The next day~ Date~ 

"Our comeback it gonna be awesome!" Nichkhun said Happy and excited then relized his girlfriend is spacing. 

"Tiffany.. Tiffany.. " He let his fork and grabbed her hand "Are you okay?" He asked worried. 

Tiffany looked at him "Yes.. totally!" She lied and gave him an eye smile. 

Nichkhun smiled also "So we have so little time before you go to Japan." He said still holding her hand. 

Tiffany felt strange and removed "Oh I forgot I had something to do.. I'm sorry!" She said before get up. 

"What's that?" Nichkhun asked still holding her hand softly. 

"I'll tell you later!" Tiffany said nervous then fast left, Nichkhun noticed that Tiffany didn't even touch her plate. 

A sad Tiffany returned to the dorm to find Taeyeon watching while Sica is resting her head in her lap. 

"Tiffany.. You came back earlier!" Jessica let out. Tiffany looked at the two and just smiled to hide how angry she was. 

Teayeon smiled "How was your date with Nichkhun?" She asked not caring but pretending to care. 

"Very good, he's gentleman!" Tiffany let out not so excited then went to her room ignoring Taeyeon' s other questions. 

Teayeon was confused but rathered not think so much about that she got back to her movie with Sica.