Date?

Taeny Real?

Tiffany felt bad about it somehow thinking that her friendship with Taeyeon was in danger makes her feel deeply sad but she can't express herself properly "How talk to her without letting that Taeny topic come up?" She thought looking at the ceiling. 

Tiffany haven't noticed but it's been already 4 hours, she sighed then just grabbed her phone. Today she has no schedule and she can't hang out with Yuri since she's tired cause the CF she filmed last night. 

"I still don't wanna talk to Jessica she's been really close to Taeyeon lately.." She thought kinda irritated remembering last night when she tried to help Taeyeon and Jessica stopped her. 

Tiffany pouted then smiled brightly cause she remembered that last night she slept so close to Taeyeon and it felt good. 

"Knock! Knock!" Somebody said while showing a puppet. 

Tiffany laughed "You dork come in.." she said still showing her beatiful eyesmile knowing who was the joker.

Kim Taeyeon entered to the room then sat on the bed "Wow your mood changed fast!" She said with a smile. 

Tiffany sat and pouted while Taeyeon smiled nervously "I shouldn't have say that!" She thought. 

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked acting cutely mad. Taeyeon laughed "I'm checking if you're okay!" She replied. 

"Now you're paying me attention.. thanks but it's kinda late!" Tiffany said as she gets up from bed. 

Taeyeon sighed "Hey let's grab a cup of coffee!" She said as she gets up, Tiffany turned around "I don't think so.. I'm not feeling Like going out with the members now." She replied. 

"Who said with the members? *Tiffany smiles* just you and I like the old times, don't tell me you don't remember!" Taeyeon let out with a smile. 

Tiffany was still showing her eyesmile , somehow that's what she wanted some quality time with her best friend yeah just her. 

"Okay!" She let out Happy. "Then let's go.." Taeyeon said grabbing Tiffany' s hand and pulling her with her. 

Tiffany was happy holding Taeyeon and running away without the members notice. 

The two girls went to the nearest coffee shop in the neighborhood for Tiffany didn't matter at all as long Taeyeon is with her. 

Both ordered the same. 

"It's been since the last time we go out together!" Tiffany let out Happy smiling at Taeyeon who only nodded feeling a little bad about it. 

"How's things with Nickhun.. huh?" Taeyeon asked nit really caring but it's her duty as bestfriend to ask. 

Tiffany looked down a little sad "Good, he's good.." she replied now feeling the distant between them. 

"Now that I think about it, this can't not be like the old times.." She thought looking at Taeyeon looking through the glass next to them. 

"I'm glad.." Taeyeon replied then turned to look at her with a fake smile. 

Somehow all those hours watching Taeny videos have made her more sharp when it comes to read people's reaction now she can see more clearly. 

"Could it be this a bitter smile?" Tiffany thought confused. 

The coffee arrived and the two didn't said a word. 

After some minutes Tiffany spoke: 

"What's wrong with us Taeyeon?" She asked. Taeyeon was shocked "Us?" She asked then shook her head not believing. 

"What's wrong?" She asked. 

Tiffany looked down at her coffee while Taeyeon heart was beating fast but then her excitement faded away while looking at Tiffany troubled face. 

"Sunset.." Taeyeon said breaking the silence. 

"Huh?" Tiffany let out and looked at her. 

Taeyeon smiled "Sunset.. look at the sunset." She let out only looking at the sunset. 

Tiffany looked at the sunset "Beatiful.." she said feeling a little more relieved. 

The two girls fought about who pay the bill, eventually Tiffany paid. 

~Walking home~ 

Teayeon walked ahead while Tiffany looked at her back.

After some minutes Taeyeon got tired of it and stopped walking, Tiffany also stopped. 

"Tell me! what's wrong?" Taeyeon asked turning around then walked fast to her and now she was standing in front of her. 

Tiffany only looked down not answering, she feels awkward by looking Taeyeon in the eyes. 

"Did Nickhun hurt you?" Taeyeon asked grabbing Tiffany by her arms shaking her desperate wanting an answer. 

"NO" Tifffany replied looking at her. 

Taeyeon stopped "Then what is it?" She asked confused. 

"Tell me that no matter what happens you're not going leave me.." Tiffany said then hugged Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon was shocked then felt how something is soaking her clothes. "Why are you crying?" She whispered as now she hears Tiffnay crying. 

Taeyeon haven't seen Tiffany cry like this ever only when it's about her mother. 

"How am I going to leave you we have long contracts with SM remember?" Taeyeon let out with a sad smile. 

Tiffany kept hugging her and crying over her chest as Taeyeon pats her back feeling confused.