TubeTaeny

Taeny Real?

"Tae... Tae Tae!" Hwang Miyoung said bothering her best friend by pulling her blanket to wake her up. 

"Tiffany.. stop with that. I wanna sleep!" Taeyeon mumbled then putted her pillow on her face. 

Tiffany sat on the edge of the bed then pouted "Aigoo, I checked your instagram there are many mean comments from sones saying that they'll quick the fandom!" She said feeling sad. 

"It's only been like hours since you sm realease that new, don't worry they'll get over it like Yoona and Sooyoung... now talk to Nickhun oppa and let me sleep!" She said still covered with the pillow. 

Tiffany sighed sad then got up and let Teayeon alone. 

Taeyeon removed the pillow from her face and looked at the ceiling.

~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany went to her room, she grabbed her laptop then got on her bed laying face down  started searching for comments of the netizens after some minutes "Why so much hate? Taeyeon and I are only friends! Why Taeyeon would be sad? stupid netizen!" She said mad then closed her pink laptop abruptly. 

Tiffany took a deep breath then grabbed her laptop again and opened just to go to YouTube, she hesitated first then looked side to side making sure nobody was around, wrote Taeny on the search bar then clicked search. 

In two seconds there were many videos of Taeny, she smiled a little and for fun she clicked one that had an interesting name TaeNy "TaeNy is BACK & ByunTaeng is BACK" [#58]

"What's with the name?Byuntaeng!" She thought then clicked play, she couldn't help to let out a giggle.

Watching the video she laughed so hard cause their antics "Are we idols?" She let out still smiling cause they were funny on their Japan Arena tour. 

Tiffany didn't see anything wrong with that till she saw how she her hand slowly goes and grabs Taeyoen' s hand. Somehow her heart skipped a beat cause it was really cute and her face became serious while watching the rest of the video. 

The video ended but still that wasn't like something that proves anything She look the suggestions down and saw another video " TaeNy "Taeyeon close to Tiffany and jealous" [#51] she whispered then played it. 

Tiffany was serious looking at it paying attention to every detail, she notice that she's always next to Teayeon so dependant of her, she knew she like being around Taeyeon but seeing in the vid, she's always next to her. 

Still not believing she searched for another video in the suggestions TaeNy "Tae jealous by aegyo of Fany to Yuri" [#42] she looked at it and replayed over and over again to see Taeyeons reaction. 

"Is she jealous?" She wondered watching it carefully, then looked for another video which had and interesting name too TaeNy "Reactions & Impluses" [#36] ver.2

Tiffany was starlet there are moments that she doesn't remeber grabbing Taeyeon' s hand is unconsciously then saw byuntaeng again this time she was watching if not her neck her cleavage. 

"I can go by myself Sunny.." Taeyeon let out. 

Tiffany heard that then closed her laptop fast and went outside.

"You're acting so weird!" Taeyeon let out then saw Tiffany standing at the door looking at them. 

"What are you guys doing?i thought you wanted to sleep Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany asked with her eyesmile noticing that Sunny is grabbing Taeyeon' s arm. 

Taeyeon sighed then looked at Sunny who's looking at her with a smile plastered on her face "Yeah but this person is annoying!" She said acting mad but cute as she looks at Sunny. 

"Oh.. cool.." Tiffany coldly said before returning to her room then closed the door,. 

"What's up with her?" Sunny asked to Taeyeon who also has no clue. 

"Help me with my suitcase!" Sunny said pulling Taeyeon with her. "What? Our Japan tour starts like in 2 weeks!" She let out as she's being dragged by Sunny.

~At SM practice room~ 

The girls are rehearsing some of their Korean singles... 

Tiffany couldn't help to think about everything she read and the videos she saw of Taeny surely it was confusing. She's not going to lie herself her feelings fir her kid leader are strong but as a friend? 

"Tiffany you're doing wrong?" Jessica stopped corrected her waking her up from her thoughts. 

Tiffany shook her head "Sorry.." she said then removed her sweeter and threw it aside. 

The started practicing again. 

"10 years.." Tiffany whispered as she watches Taeyeon from the mirror then made a mistake again. 

"Tiffany are you okay?" Taeyeon asked concerned then putted her hand on Tiffany' s forehead. 

"Seems normal!" Taeyeon let out. "Uh..oh.." it was the onky thing a nervous Fanny could say. 

Sooyoung laughed "It's livestock!" She said in English. 

Tiffany blushed a little while the other members laughed and Taeyeon removed her hand with a little pout. 

"There it is.. a little pout!" Tiffany thought kinda shocked. 

Everyone sat on the floor. 

"Taeyeon help her to rehearsal song that we had danced for years and now she's forgetting cause she's lovesick!" Hyoyeon said laughing. 

Everyone laughed also while Tiffany only looked down embarrased. "I can do it right!" She said pouting. 

Yuri got up and replayed I got a boy. "Do it now!" She said smirking While Taeyeon stepped back. 

Tiffany started dancing while Taeyeon watches her back. she was dancing okay till Tiffany noticed Taeyeon who was behind her looking at her so she got nervous and made another mistake. 

"HAHAHA!" Yoona let out. 

Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's arms and putted in the right position.That simple touch was enough for Tiffany to feel her heart skipped the beat, she even forgot she was practicing in front of everyone. 

"What's wrong with you today?" Taeyeon asked with a smile as her hands goes slowly down from Tiffany' s arms to her waist.

Tiffany felt that then looked at her friend's face smiling next to her very close. "No...no..nothing!" She answered then looked down. 

Everyone got up and Taeyeon let go Tiffany' s waist and started practicing again.