Namja Princess [Jin]

Fantasy of a Fangirl (BTS One-Shot Collection)

 

Dear my namja princess,


Good morning! I hope you're not in one of those girly moods where you hate everyone and is not in the mood for anything because it's your time of the month again (let's face it, you're girlier than me).  I thought I'd put some little sparks and butterflies in our relationship again so I deciced to write you this love letter. That and I didn't want to wake your sleepy self and turn you into a pink monster again for ruining your beauty sleep. 


Anyway first of all, I made you breakfast downstairs and it's probably cold by now but who cares? It's the thought that counts right?. Eat as much as you can, I made plenty, and I cooked them properly this time. Remember the first time I cooked omelette rice for you? It smelled really good but it looked soggy and wet but you ate it anyway because you didn't want to waste my effort and you said it's bad to throw food away? And then you ended up in hospital because you got food poisoning for eating an uncooked meal? I'm really sorry for that, I didn't know your stomach is really sensitive because I've been cooking the same way as I cooked your omelette rice and I never once felt a pain in my tummy or felt like vomiting. I know you still hold a grudge against me on that and I hope someday you'll learn to forgive and forget that awful memory that I will forever feel guilty for.


You know what? I'll use this to opportunity to apologise for every mistake I've done to you so it'll somewhat heal the subtle grudges you hold against me. Okay here it goes, I'm sorry for breaking your pink speaker. I wanted to use it because I felt the urge to suddenly make up some random dance moves to Eric Nam's Ooh Ooh and I was trying to figure out how to function its buttons and then it by itself and the high volume gave me such a fright I didn't realise I was holding a glass of orange juice and so...I spilled it all over by mistake. I'm sorry for losing the pearl bracelet your mom gave to me. I was too careless to leave it at my table while I rush out of work just to catch the bus instead of waiting for the next one. Speaking of losing things, remember the time you lend me your favorite pink Tshirt because I was soaking wet from the rain going to your place? And I never gave it back to you because I told you I use it every night to remind myself of your sweet smell? Well...I lost that too and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for forgetting our 3rd monthsary because I was too engrossed with EXO's comeback teaser and was too busy thinking of how to save up money to buy their album.

I'm sorry for lying, being stubborn, annoying, little brat girlfriend to you. But thank you for sticking with me and keeping your sane whenever I do something wrong. I never really realised how lucky I am for having such an understanding boyfriend like you, and no I'm not saying this because I want something from you. 


I've noticed we've been fighting a lot lately over little things. You've been quieter and I've been distant. There's a lot of words being unsaid. Please don't drift away from me. I know I act immature at times when I'm suppose to be 14 months older than you; I know I should be the one more responsible in our relationship because I'm the woman and women are suppose to be more mature and I know I don't like expressing my feelings out to you and you get so frustrated because you can't figure me out, but please. Please don't drift away from me. We've been through a lot right? And we've still managed to overcome all those obstacles. 


Why don't we click refresh and start again? Rekindle the moments, reappear the butterflies in the stomach, love fully again?


I know I should be saying this in person instead of writing it in this crappy recycled paper and I will once I'm finish work.


Let's bring back yeoja prince and namja princess shall we? Yeoja prince can't afford to lose namja princess.


Dress yourself formally tonight, I'll be the one taking you out on a date.


Happy 2nd anniversary Jin.


Oh yes, I forgot to write down what the purpose of this letter is and I've been meaning to say this since this morning.


I Love You.

 

 


Yours faithfully,
Eunkyung

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] 

Well, that was short. I always imagine Jin as the one who gets controlled by his girfriend if he's ever in a relationship. 

Thanks for the new subscribers :)