Black Blood

Adventures of an Unlikely Group

Waking up to a crushing weight settled upon one’s chest isn’t ideal, but with my past luck, I can’t say I’m surprised to find myself in this precise situation. Mouth gaping open, I desperately air into my restricted lungs, oxygen starved body jolting in protest. The steady movements seemed to irritate my unwanted guest, for I heard an annoyed groan before a set of arms wrapped around my body, effectively cutting off any source of escape. “Stay still” a harsh voice whispered into my ear, warm air brushing past my heated cheeks. “Who are you?! What do you want from me?!!” my voice came out raspy from underuse. Instead of a response, the creep rubbed his face up against my neck, soft snuffling sounds reaching my ears. “You smell so good!!” the man groaned, teeth lightly nibbling at the juncture between my neck and shoulders. “Yes, cause dirtiness is such a pleasant odor! Now get the hell off me!!!!” I spat, renewing my struggles with vigor. “I told you to stay still” the man growled, straddling my waist to look down with piercing yellow eyes. A dainty boyish faced filled my vision: oval, slightly round cheeks, thin lips, feminine features, curly brown hair. Eyes shifting down, I found his body matched his looks; small, slim, dainty, with porcelain skin and the most gorgeous hands I’ve ever seen on a male. If it wasn’t for a certain area pressed against my stomach, I’d say I was being violated by a tom boy (boyish girl for those who don’t know)...... Suddenly his face was once again buried in my neck, letting out sounds of satisfaction, “that’s right. Just stay quiet and let me have you. It’ll be less painful if you behave.” “EXCUSE ME!!! GET OFF!!! I’ll END you, you disgusting piece of TRASH!!!!!!!!” Bucking violently, I attempted to throw off my assailant. “I warned you” he snarled, harshly yanking my head back by the hair before I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Letting out a silent scream, the pain intensified before everything went dark.

              What.....happened? I feel like I was run over by an 18 wheeler..... Groaning in pain, I slowly forced my body into a sitting position. Hands poised to rub my aching head, I heard a familiar jingle. Oh please God, not again!!!! Eyes snapping open, I was met with the sight of cold steel around my wrists. Mind shifting into panic, I sprang onto unsteady feet, violently tugging on the steel chains as if my strength alone could break these bindings. “I see you’ve awoken” a voice called from somewhere behind my struggling form. With a heated growl, I snapped around to face said abductor. “Who are you and what do you want from me?!” Smirk adorning the feminine face, he stalked closer ‘til he was standing just out of my reach, a look of wicked amusement gleaming in his yellowish eyes. ”Come a little closer so I can rip that smile off your face” I snarled, pulling the chains to their maximum reach. “Oh come now Love, let’s play nice.” Feeling a flash of irritation from his cocky attitude, I struggled fiercely, escape no longer on the mind but instead taking this mysterious stranger down a peg. The metal cuffs began to rub my wrists raw, ripping open the skin, blood running down my arms. “Don’t look at me like that Sweetheart.... Let me introduce myself! I’m Byun Baekhyun. Remember that name cause you’ll be screaming it later.” Teeth gnashing at the hand reaching for me, I spat in his direction, saliva spraying his conceited face. Reaching up, the creep wiped a hand across his face, only to bring that same hand to his lips, tongue dragging up the saliva infested digits. Nausea crept over me as I watched the act, almost regretting spitting at him in the first place. Suddenly, Baekhyun began laughing, hands clutching his heaving sides. “Do you honestly think resisting is possible? I bit you!! Your mine now!!!” “The hell are you talking about psycho?” I huffed, beginning to think there was something mentally wrong with this fella. “I’ve claimed you Mate! Forever mine!!! And you can’t resist my commands” he chuckled. “Claimed? Mate? What are you talking about? Who are you really?” “I’m a werewolf” he stated, persona becoming completely serious. “Bull!!! There’s no such thing!!” I pulled at the chains only to whimper in pain as the cuffs cut further into my wrists, a new rush of blood seeping out. Eyes drawn to the movement, Baekhyun’s eyebrows scrunched in confusion. “Your blood is red?” “No it’s purple” I scoffed, “Of course it’s red!!! How stupid can you get?” Seeming to be having some internal conflict, the creep paced around the cave mumbling to himself. While he was distracted, I began taking in my surroundings, looking for something small enough to pick a lock with or use as a weapon. Spotting a rock seated next to my right foot, I slowly crouched down to grab it, not taking an eye off the currently crazed-looking man. “Looks like I’ll have re-stake my claim” he spun around just as I stood back up. Marching over with a newfound determination, Baekhyun grabbed my shoulders, pulling me closer as his head lowered to my neck. Reacting fast, I brought the rock down harshly upon his head, smashing it against his temple. With a pained howl, he released my unwilling form, hand to his head as he gaped at me in shock, which quickly was replaced by anger. “Fine, if that’s how you want to play” he growled, suddenly pulling me forward, lips smashing against my own. With a muffled shout of protest, I pressed my hands against his chest, feebly pushing against the stubborn ‘wolf’. This only seemed to excite the creep, for he began groping my unyielding body, tongue brushing against my lips in a desperate plea. Teeth clenched in disgust, I rejected the advance, gripping his hands from wandering any farther. With a growl of frustration Baekhyun’s teeth latched onto my bottom lip, sharp canines breaking through the thin skin as he tugged it harshly. Screeching in outrage, I brought my knee up to his privates, instantly halting the ual assault. “Why would you do that? This little guy’s gonna be your second love, after me of course!” Gaaahhh, still erted even when paralyzed in pain! Unbelievable.

                  After a good half hour of whining and inappropriate comments, the creep regained his bearings, turning to me with a bright smile. Bipolar much? “I’m so glad your a fiesty one! It’d be boring if there was no fight” he sighed in contentment. “Although if you don’t give in soon, I won’t be responsible for my actions” Baekhyun warned. “Bite me!” “Is that an offer?” Seriously, I can’t eve- Talking to this guy is driving me insane!!! I need to get out of here!!! Sending a deadly glare in his direction, the creep seemed to understand my answer, pouting his lips in disappointment before turning back to the cave entrance. Rolling my eyes in exasperation, I crouched down to give my legs a break as I thought of a plan. From the corner of my eye, at this angle, I saw something shiny. Turning curiously towards the reflective surface, I found myself face-to-face with a set of keys. Are. You. Kidding. Me. Someone has it out for me, that’s all I gotta say......... Refraining from shouting in frustrated relief, I stood so the keys were hanging behind my lower back. Hands perched behind me, I leaned against the wall with an air of innocence as I quietly pulled the keys from the wall and slipped them into my back pocket. Seeming to have found nothing interesting outside the cave, Baekhyun swirled around to face me only for a delighted grin to spread across his face. “It’s working!!! Your blood is almost black!!” “What do you mean ‘almost black’?” I spouted, body tensed as I tried to carefully shift my bracelet around to provide room for the keys. “Black Blood. It’s a sign of a werewolf. It should have done this the first time I bit you, oddly it didn’t work until I bit your lip... As soon as your blood finishes the shift to black, you’ll be Just. Like. Me.” “Wha-No!! I don’t want to be like you!!! I just want my life to go back to normal....... I want to go home” I slumped against the wall in defeat, although on the inside I was chuckling in glee. Just wait ‘til you fall asleep! By the time your eyes open tomorrow, I’ll be long gone........ “Why’s there something shiny behind your back?” Baekhyun tilted his head in confusion, just like a dog. Freezing in terror, my mind raced for a way to rectify the slip up. Feeling the beads of my bracelet, I smiled in relief, pulling it from my pocket as I slyly pushed the keys in it’s place. “What’s that?”  he leaned closer to inspect the object. “BACK OFF!!! This was my mother’s and the only thing I have left of her, so I don’t want you infesting it with your germs. It’s important to me.....” I murmured, running my fingers along the chain lovingly, mind drifting off...... “Why is it so important?” the werewolf interrupted my trip down memory lane. “Seriously? How stupid can you ge-” “Ummm, hello?”

 


Avylol08: I just wanna say sorry it took so long, an hope you've liked the story thus far!

 


FoBob7: (Woman of many words, Mrs. Ave XD) BAAAMMM!!!!! Another completed and we’ve introduced the werewolf, WOOT WOOT!!! When we were first typing this back and forth my face was getting so warm from reading the forceful Baekhyun parts...... Didn’t get any better when I rewrote the original in this XD Whew... *Death* Also kept having the problem of continuously writing SHINee instead of shiny XD AAAAANYWAYS, hope whoever’s actually reading this besides me and Avy are enjoying. And sorry for talking so long!!! I typed it out on a computer that no longer connects to the internet -3- Took forever to get it up!!! Until next time!!! BANANA BAJI PEOPLES