The Anniversary Party

To The Years of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm releasing two chapters at one go because I need to study for exams next. I'll be back after two weeks. 
Enjoy the chapters!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Oh Kyukyu!!” Ryeowook greeted Kyuhyun when he saw Kyuhyun appearing at the door.

Leeteuk was sitting in the chairman seat while the rest – Ryeowook, Zhoumi, Yesung, Kangin, Henry, Eunhyuk and Donghae – sat around the meeting table.


Donghae stood up from his seat and jumped at Kyuhyun.
“Kyuhyun ah, I haven’t seen you in such a long time!” Donghae hugged his dongsaeng and patted his . Eunhyuk twitched his nose at the sight of that.

“Take a seat, Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk smiled gently and Donghae immediately pulled Kyuhyun to the seat beside him.

 

“I’m sure Heechul told you about the anniversary party. Kangin and I will be in charge of the overall planning and Henry will be helping with the music and performances. And the rest, including you, will be our performers for the night.”

Kyuhyun looked at Henry. He hardly met the young composer although he heard much about this musical genius who was behind the success of Donghae & Eunhyuk’s songs.

 

“This year will be different. Siwon wanted a live showcase instead of a mere internal celebration. He’s going to invite all his associates and musical industry professionals over.” Leeteuk explained.

“That sounds…big.” Kyuhyun thought out loud.

Everyone smiled at the cute trainee’s words.

“Yeah! It’s going to be big! That’s why we are a bit tight on time considering that we only have five days left. We need to show everyone DTF’s talents. It’s going to help all of you and the company a lot in the future.”
Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook who was sitting directly opposite him.
Mmmh.. VOL needs to find back their future.

 

“So… we were discussing cross group performances before you came in.” Leeteuk began to lead the discussion back on its track.

“Hyung hyung, can Kyuhyunnie join us for a dance performance?” Donghae asked enthusiastically.

 

Before Kyuhyun could reject his hyung (he really doesn’t like dancing), Eunhyuk snapped, “Not us, you. I’m not going to dance with him.”

Kyuhyun widened his eyes at Eunhyuk. He hasn’t seen the dancer in a while, but Eunhyuk was always friendly and joked around with him.

Is Hyukjae hyung angry with me?

 

“Woahhh, someone’s getting jealous.” Yesung teased.

Donghae pouted at his partner’s rejection of his idea and tugged at Eunhyuk’s arm.
“Hyukkieeeee~~” He whined. “Don’t be angryy~~ I will only dance with you at night~”

“What are you talking about…” Eunhyuk blushed and couldn’t hold himself from flashing his gummy smile at the 5-year-old.

“Heyhey, we don’t need that much details here. “ Leeteuk said.

Is that a lot of details? What’s wrong with dancing at night?

 

“You know what I’m talking about~” Donghae ignored everyone else’s presence and threw his arm over Eunhyuk, pulling him closer by the neck. He attempted to plant a kiss on Eunhyuk’s face as Eunhyuk struggled to get away. They were in the middle of a meeting after all.

Is Donghae hyung trying to kiss him? Wait…At night…? Don’t tell me…

 

“Yes, they are together. Don’t need to look so surprised, Kyuhyun. And you two stop being so lovey-dovey in front of everyone.” Kangin said when he saw Kyuhyun’s shocked expression.

 

“HYUNG. WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?” Kyuhyun shouted right into Donghae’s ear.

 

Surprised at his dongsaeng, Donghae flung himself towards Eunhyuk.

“Kyuhyun, don’t shout at my Hae.” Protective Eunhyuk answered for his boyfriend. “Everyone here agreed not to let the trainees know. You are now an exception since you are debuting and joining our family officially soon. That’s if nothing goes wrong.”

Kyuhyun ignored Eunhyuk’s attack in the last statement. “But..but! Hyung!! It’s such a big thing!! How long has it been?”

Eunhyuk held up three fingers.

“Three months?! AND YOU TWO ARE ONLY TELLING ME NOW?”

 

“Hehehe, our Kyukyu is so concerned about his Donghae hyung.”

“Shut up, Ryeowook.” Eunhyuk snapped. He really didn’t need anyone to stress how close his lover and Kyuhyun is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter