Endless Tears

To The Years of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So did you get to apologise to Sungmin hyung yesterday? Sorry that we have to leave early.” Eunhyuk sat down beside Kyuhyun on the sofa.

“I did, but he was drunk and chased me away. In the end, he left with Leeteuk hyung and Shindong hyung.” Kyuhyun sighed. He had been too rude to the composer last night. Sungmin was right – he barely knew anything and yet he shouted at him.

He wondered if it was because of the alcohol, although he had yet to drink much that night. The emotions just took over him.
Anger… jealousy?

 

“It’s okay, the alcohol probably got to him.” Eunhyuk smiled at Kyuhyun.

“Have you never heard about the song?” Kyuhyun turned to look at Eunhyuk.

“Nope, don’t remember hearing those lyrics too. Sungmin hyung doesn’t show me his demos anyway. The one who hears the most is probably Ryeowook since he helps to provide the vocals sometimes. What’s up with that song anyway?”

“It’s supposedly written—”

 

“KYUHYUNNIE~~~” Donghae skipped into the room and planted himself in between the two guys.

“Hyung…” Kyuhyun laughed awkwardly as Donghae wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s left arm.

“Are you ready for the recording today?” Donghae tightened his hold as Kyuhyun tried to pull away.

Kyuhyun gave up on resisting. “I guess. I’m a little nervous, but more nervous about the song that will be released in two hours.” Kyuhyun’s eyes flickered to the clock.

 

“I’m sure it will be a hit! Like BOOM!~” Donghae flicked his fingers open in the air, imitating an explosion.

Kyuhyun chuckled at Donghae’s gleeful expression.

“And we will be with you for the whole recording today. Just stay witty like you always are, but be careful not to say the wrong things.” Eunhyuk reminded.

“Yes, hyung.” Kyuhyun smiled. He was really glad that Heechul and Kangin had arranged for D&E to make their appearance on the show together with him so that they can guide him for his first show recording.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Five days since debut.

It would be lying if Kyuhyun said he wasn’t disappointed. There weren’t much response to his single and hardly any articles about his debut. Although both VOL and D&E helped to promote him, he was still inexperienced when it came to show recordings. He was always at a loss on what to do and ended up keeping quiet throughout the recording. He had prepared himself for such a thing to happen; not all debuts go well. But he couldn’t help the disappointment despite how hard he had tried not to anticipate for results.

 

If there was one thing he was glad about, it was that the end of his full schedule week was approaching. Just two more days and he would have time to rest. Although there would still be schedules, he would have time to go look for Sungmin to apologize.

Heechul had been complaining about how the composer had gone back to his previous life, hiding from everyone at home. He refused to open the door for anyone and simply locked himself in his studio. Even if someone who knows his door password manages to get in the house, he still couldn’t see Sungmin since nobody had the key to Sungmin’s studio.

 

To Kyuhyun, all these actions of Sungmin were incomprehensible. He knew the composer didn’t like him touching that song, but was that short recording enough to trigger such a big reaction from him?

All I did was record the chorus and he overheard it during my conversation with Eunhyuk hyung…
What grave mistake did I commit?!
If the recording wasn’t what triggered his craziness… wait… Eunhyuk hyung?

 

Kyuhyun shot up from his seat and looked for Ryeowook’s figure in the waiting room. He was having a recording with VOL that day.

“Hyung! Where is Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun tapped Yesung, who was getting his hair done, on the shoulder.

“Ryeowookie? He just walked out a moment ago.” Yesung pointed towards the door.

“Thanks!”

Kyuhyun rushed out of the door and saw Ryeowook’s back in the corridor.

 

“Ryeowook!”

The other staff and artistes on the corridor turned to look at him.

 

“Sorry. Good morning. Ryeowook sunbaenim!” Kyuhyun bowed repeatedly to everyone as he made his way to Ryeowook.

 

“What? Don’t shout like that on the corridors.” Ryeowook punched Kyuhyun’s shoulder lightly.

A few pairs of eyes were still staring at them. “Come on, let’s go somewhere else to talk.” Ryeowook pulled Kyuhyun by his wrist.

 

They rounded the corner to a secluded corridor.

“It should be fine here. Why are you looking for me?” Ryeowook was serious today, as they were going on a music talk show with song performances. It was unlike the usual bubbly Ryeowook that joked around with everyone.

 

Kyuhyun tried to organize his thoughts.
“Remember the day when I discovered Donghae hyung was together with Eunhyuk hyung?”

Ryeowook nodded. “When we had a meeting for the anniversary party. Why?”

“Three months. They just got together for three months then. And at that time, Sungmin hyung was in that state for three months too. Three months! It all made sense now. Why Sungmin hyung had such a big reaction on the day before my debut!” Kyuhyun paced around uneasily.

 

Ryeowook observed Kyuhyun silently.

 

“I’m right, isn’t it?” Kyuhyun turned to Ryeowook. “Don’t keep quiet, tell me!”

“Right about what?” Ryeowook said calmly.

“Eunhyuk hyung. He’s the one Sungm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter