Class C

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyeon wore her eye glass and checked herself at the mirror before walked in the class and greeted her student. “annyeonghaseyo guys~”and gave a wink to them which make all of the student blushed hard. Soyeon smiled happily. Wao~ so funny looking them melt on my wink..

“since it’s my first time teaching all of you, so let’s me introduce myself first and you can introduce yourself.. my name is soyeon, you can call me ‘miss soo’ or ‘miss soyeon’ it’s up to you as long as you are comfortable”

“so.. if i call you, sweety.. you don’t mind?” she smiled and made all of the student melt

“i’m sorry?”

“or.. should i call you.. sweet heart?” she said again

Soyeon raised her eyebrows, “i think those name are more suitable for your boyfriend” said soyeon back to her.

“but.. i’m more comfortable calling you like that” she teasing again with her aegyo face which made all the students holding they laughed for sooyoung and soyeon interaction.

Soyeon felt embarasing “but i’m not..” soyeon replied “why don’t you introduce yourself?”

She smiled, “my name is sooyoung.. nice to meet you.. sweetty”

Taecyeon and hyoyeon laughed at how sooyoung played with their teacher. “she is really something for the first day”

“old sooyoung.. always play around” hyoyeon also laughed.

“stop that sooyoung.. i’m older then you, just respect to me.. can’t you?” soyeon started to impatient eerrggg!!! This student!! She’s making me in fire! Calm down.. calm down.. don’t shout.. be patient

Sooyoung smirked older than me?? hahahaha.. so funny! I life for more than 540 years.. she just... 24? Hahaha.. i should be your grand grand grand grand grand mother “ i got it maddam~”

“maddam? It’s sound so old.. but never mind.. next introduce.. the girl next to sooyoung.

Hyoyeon smiled, “my name is hyoyeon, miss soyeon.. nice to meet you” she said with a warm smiled

Soyeon also smiled back, “thank you~ you are completely opposite from sooyoung.. it’s nice to meet you, Hyoyeon.. next”

Sooyoung smirked, what?? Did she just compare me with hyoyeon? Daebak.. as you know, she is more evil than me! !

“taeyeon.. nice to meet you” she said arrogantly.

Soyeon replied with a smile, “did you know that you have an inner beauty. You are the most beautiful girl in this class, you should smile more. It will shine your beauty.”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes am i not? don’t say she is fall to taeyeon.. i won’t let that happen.

“thank you for your advice, i will try..”

They finished the introducing after about 25 minute and soyeon decided to start her first lesson. She taught the most boring lesson which is mathematic. All the student who didn’t understand prefer to sleep in the class and for who was excited for looking their beautiful teacher, they will keep their eyes opened although they didn’t even understand what she was teaching. For them, math is for class A and B because they are clever. And for C, it’s better for learning history, law, economic, etc.

Soyeon looked at her student, she sighed otthoke? They seem didn’t understand what i’m teaching. I’m really a bad teacher..

“sweety.. want my help?” offered sooyoung with a smile

“mwo?” soyeon said with full confuse

Sooyoung smiled evilly, “i can teach them a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter