now and past 2

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyeon walked toward the devil. Instead of answering her question, soyeon cupped her face and kissed her.

Sooyoung widened her eyes, she never expected to get a kiss from an angel in front of her. she smiled and kissed her back.

“so..? we are... a couple?” she asked in her tomato face.

Soyeon nodded shyly

Suddenly, she was lifted by sooyoung “ Thank you!!”

“Ehmmm...”

Sooyoung stopped and looked at the devil, “ luna?”

Luna smiled and greeted them, “ hello, sooyoung! Long time no see! And.. i think i come in wrong time?”

Sooyoung chuckled, “ just to the point, what are you doing in here?”

Luna smiled and suddenly threw her  flying swords toward both of them.

Sooyoung immediately grabbed soyeon in her embrace and stepped a side. “what are you doing??!!”

“kill you..” a step and luna was disappeared. She just like a shadow and jumped in front of sooyoung.

CLASSSSHHHHH!!!

The ground was cracked because of luna powerfull fist. “erg.. i miss it” she pouted and looked around. “ you can’t hide forever, sooyoung~”

 

Soyeon heart beat so fast, “ what happen?” she asked sooyoung.

Sooyoung smiled and kissed her, “ don’t worry.. i will protect you.... stay here, okay?”

Sooyoung stepped out and issued her black wings. “ did lucifer send you here?”

Luna sat on her sword which was grown big, “ he send us to kill all of you..”

Sooyoung took out her sword, “ then.. i need to kill you first..” she flew in front of Luna and swang her swords but she missed it.

“do you really think you can kill me?” asked lune in the middle of the fight.

Sooyoung took the change to kick her waist but again.. she missed “ damn!”

Luna smirked, “ and... i have something to tell you..” she whispered, “ jessica was dead in krystal hand.. she had been poisoned”

Sooyoung widened her eyes, she was shocked and luna used this change to attack sooyoung. Her target is.. .. Sooyoung’s black wings.

SLICE...

“ARRRGGGGG!!!!!”

The blood was spurted on the ground and luna’s knife. Luna the blood on her knife and smirked.

“NOOOO!!! YOU DEVIL!!!” soyeon suddenly came and attacked luna with her white magic. She kept throwing the light toward luna and flew to Sooyoung. Her tears were falling down when she saw how pale sooyoung was.

“are you okay?” she sobbed

Sooyoung smiled, “i...i’m..okay..” she was so weak.

Soyeon cried even more, “ hold on.. let’s..get out from here..” she used her magic to stop the blood.

Luna came and was going to attack soyeon but another light was coming toward her.  Luna prevented and looked at the one who attacked her, “ DAMN! I WILL COME BACK AGAIN!” she shouted and flew away.

Qri and hyomin landed on the ground, “ are you okay?” she asked soyeon and looked at sooyoung, “ let’s bring her back.. she need to be cure as soon as possible”

Soyeon nodded and took  sooyoung on her back. “ please.. don’t die...”

 

--

Everything was settled down for today.. yes.. FOR TODAY.

Qri looked at soyeon and hyomin, “ we need to find jessica and jiyeon..”

“but how? we had tried to search in every corner in korea, but we can’t find them..” said hyomin and drank her water.

Soyeon was silent.  For the first time, soyeon was SILENT.

Qri tapped her, “ don’t worry.. she is okay now..”

Soyeon shook and started to cry again, “ no.. no.. it’s all because of me... if she didn’t betray lucifer, she won’t....lose her left wing...”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter