now and past

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 couple : jisic and eunyoon

hope you like it.... 

 

 

After seohyun car drove away, jiyeon got inside her house "I'm back!"

Dad and mom approached her which made jiyeon frowned

"Jiyeon.. can we talk?"

Jiyeon nodded and walked with them in the living room. Jiyeon smelt something wrong but she stayed silent and followed her parent .

Dad and mom looked at each other. " jiyeon~ah... is it true that you date with jessica jung?" Asked the father after heard the news from the mother

Jiyeon nodded, " it's true.."

"How long have you and her know each other? Why you never told us about her?" Asked the father again

Jiyeon smiled nervously, " appa... omma... i know it sound crazy.. but.. i don't want to lie to both of you.."

Dad and mom were confuse with their daughter words

"We just met... 2 days ago..."

They grasped,

The mother felt so shock " jiyeon~ah.."

" jiyeon~ah.. how could you date a girl that you just met 2 days ago?"

Jiyeon stayed silent. 

"Your appa was so shock when he knew date a girl.. and that girl was jessica jung..... she is not a normal person.. she is your appa bos" said the mother 

Jiyeon bit her bottom lips and nodded, " i know.. i know i was wrong in dating a girl.. and it's not right to date her who i just met 2 days ago.. it's sound so crazy.. even i didn't understand why i accept her...” jiyeon sighed, “ i just .. don’t know.. why i felt so close to her and.. i can’t lie to my own feeling.. “

The father sighed again, “jiyeon~ah...”  before the father could continue his words, the bell of the house was ringing and grabbed all the attention.

“i will open the door” said the mother and walked to the door.

They didn’t know that someone was standing outside.

“annyeonghaseyo.. mrs park”

Jiyeon mother bowed a bit to her, “annyeonghaseyo miss jung..”

“don’t call me so polite, mrs park.. just call me jessica” she gave the beautiful smiled that made jiyeon mother smiled too.

“please come in”

Jessica nodded and got inside the house. she greeted mr park too, “annyeonghaseyo mr park..” she bowed but jiyeon father immediately stood up and bowed back, “annyeonghaseyo miss jung”

“am i disturbing something?” asked jessica

“no..no.. we just have a small talk”

“about our relationship?” asked jessica again and made the silent air around the house. jessica smiled and sat beside jiyeon which is in front of mr park. She gave some present which is ginseng. “please accept my small gift” jessica gave the box and looked at jiyeon before turned her eyes again to mr and mrs park. “i know how you feel as a parent when you heard that jiyeon was dating me.. a stranger that she just met 2 days ago.. i know it’s sound crazy......” she turned her head to jiyeon and smiled “ maybe jiyeon has forgetten but not me... we have known each other for a long time ago..”

Mrs park frowned, “you have known our jiyeon long time ago?”

Jessica nodded, “yes.. and i have been searching her until i found her 2 days ago”

Jiyeon didn’t believe did i forget?? When did we meet?? Why i didn’t have any memories about jessica? Why i forgot her?

“and .. mr park.. i know you felt a big burden because i’m your boss.. but please don’t be..  i really want you to see me as jiyeon girlfriend, jessica.. not your boss”

Mr park smiled and nodded, “my daughter is so lucky to have you”

Jiyeon blushed.

Jessica smiled and looked at jiyeon, “no.. i’m the one who so lucky to have jiyeon as my girlfriend”

Mrs park smiled, “ i know both of you have something to talk about.. why don’t both of you went to jiyeon room?”

Jessica smiled, “can we?”

They nodded, “of course”

Jiyeon smiled and wrapped her hand on jessica’s arm. “let’s go”

Once they got inside the room, jessica locked the door and kissed jiyeon thin pink lips, “ i miss you”

Jiyeon blushed, “we just met this morning”

“jinjja? What i felt like it’s already a month..” she teased the red tomato jiyeon.

Jiyeon pouted and pushed jessica to the door, “don’t tease me~ i’m the man in here”

Jessica smiled, “jinjja?”

Jiyeon pouted and kissed jessica more hunger which made jessica felt weak for the first time.  “ i like your smell” jiyeon started to go to her neck before planted a small peck on it.

Jessica blushed.

“i’m a good kisser, right?” teased jiyeon with her tongue out

Jessica blushed again. “ can..can you kiss me again?” asked jessica nervously

Jiyeon smiled, “no”

“wae?” jessica pouted which made jiyeon gave a sudden kiss on her lips. Jessica was silent and let jiyeon leaded the kiss again. she wrapped her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter