Class B

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hei!! i'm back again and this is the 3th chapter!!

wao!! thank you for subscript!! and for the vote also the best for the comment!

but before you read the story....

don't forget to open this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhQGlshAK3k&list=PL5VmcxBz3UMi58xf3t7YTpaYQulMLzHvH    (1 MIN 1 SEC)

jiyeon debut solo!! i love her so much, she is my bias and i really want her to win, so please support her (bow) 

and hyomin - jiyeon birthday are coming soon~ 

hehehe..

enjoy reading guys!! hope you like it and don't forget to comment, okay? thank you!! (GAMSAHAMNIDA!!!)

 

--

3 devil went in the class with the crowded student around them. All the man and women were addicting by their beauty. They looked like a goddess but actually they were a devil. They went to their seat and gave a devil smile which melt student around them.

Stupid human  yoona took a nap on her desk and closed her eyes, while yuri took her phone and played with it. tiffany took her mirror and took care of her hair.

The door suddenly opened, the student eyes turned to two goddesses who walked in the class

“angel” said one of the boy and made eunjung grinned. Hyomin walked nervously to the seat beside the window which is in front of yuri.

“Hei!” called yuri to hyomin. hyomin turned back and looked at her with confuse.

“did you call me?” hyomin asked inoccently

Yuri laughed, “ nice to meet you, i’m yuri”

“hyomin” a short answered and turned back to her seat.

Ignore me? not that easy..  yuri smiled evil

Eunjung stood up and introduced herself, “hello everyone~”

“Hello miss~” a loud replied from excited students

“my name is Eunjung, and i will be your new teacher.. if you have some problem or difficult with my subject, i will happily help you.. and before we start our first lesson, i want to know all my students name. So... please introduce yourself, okay?”

“NE~”

“okay~ let’s start from the sleeping girl” eunjung said and made all the students eyes fell into yoona.

Yoona who was slept, couldn’t hear anything until eunjung came to her and tapped her, “miss..wake up please?”

Yoona felt someone tapping her body Oh! !! How dare she wakes me up?? did she want to die?? Yoona opened her eyes and faced the girl. She was going to shout but after saw the girl. She stopped.

“you wake now” eunjung smiled

“what do you want?” asked yoona with a coolness

“could you introduce yourself?”

Yoona stood up lazily, “annyeonghaseyo~ my name is yoona” after done with the introducing, she back to her sleep time.

Eunjung frowned but she didn’t want to think about it. the next girl stood up and introduced herself

“my name is tiffany~ nice to meet you all” she gave a bright smiled and made all the student melt, but eunjung didn’t care and didn’t feel anything.

Yuri stood up and introduce herself, “my name is yuri and...this girl” she pointed to the girl in front her. all of the student were looking at hyomin and hyomin didn’t feel nice being attention “don’t touch her, she is mine” yuri smiled and made hyomin scared.

Hyomin looked at eunjung and eunjung tried to hold her laugh.  Help me!!  hyomin tried to talk with eunjung by using telepathy but eunjung just smiled

introduce yourself! Eunjung answered.

Hyomin sighed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter