Chapter 4

Can you keep up?

Recap:

 

"Then can I fetch you to that place?" KiKwang asked, grabbing ____'s arm as she turned away from him.

'I'm not going to let her go... Not going to let another person go...not like......' KiKwang thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________

____ frowned. 'Was Kikwang always like this? Annoying.' _____ thought.

____ smiled politely and said, "No thank you. I am good. Please let go of my hand." 

____ pushed KiKwang's hands away and walked out the door, leaving KiKwang gazing at her back.

Kikwang quietly followed ____.

 

____ the corner and continued walking to the coffee shop she was headed to. Today marks the last day that she was going to be a blind girl and she was going to show this role to the director to prove how well she can act. "Heh. The director is going to love me." ___ murmured as she was walking. Oblivious of KiKwang walking behind her.

When ____ went into the coffee shop, KiKwang stood outside, watching her every move.

 

____ POV:

I pushed the door into the coffee shop. I was still acting like a blind girl, so I needed to enhance my other senses to make up for the blindness - so the book wrote. As I walked in, I could smell the coffee. It made me hungry and also made me remember that I had nothing for breakfast. 

"Yah! ____! Over here!" A voice called. I turned. I could see the person, but now that I was blind. I needed to act like I cant see. So I continued walking, even though I knew I would bump into the table and chair just in front of me.

"Ouch!" I cried as I bumped into them. I had anticipated the bump but not the pain. 'This is so not worth it. The pay had better be able to cover five times my medical bills.' I thought.

 

 

"Yah! ___! Are you alright?" Director Kim walked over and asked, helping ___ up.

"Yes, I am. Thank you Director Kim. I was just trying to get used to being blind. You know, the role that you gave me in the new show." ____ answered while standing up.

"Oh yes... about that. I need to talk to you. You see, the producers think you are not well-known enough to play that role, so that role went to another person. I'm sorry." Director Kim told ____.

____ stared at Director Kim. "You're kidding me?"

"I am truly sorry for telling you now. I really think you are a talented actress." Director Kim apologized and tried to console ___.

"But I'm not good enough. Right? Screw this . Thanks for your compliment though." ____ said, walking away, leaving Director Kim behind.

"Damn right I'm a talented actress. May that new show be a bloody screwed show." ____ said as she was walking out. ____ looked at the walking stick in her hand and threw it into the bin. Now that she was not a cast in the show, why does she have to pretend to be blind?

___ struted out like a model and flipped her hair as she dumped the walking stick into the bin. She took off the ugly sunglasses and used it to comb her hair. The action caused a comotion amongst the group of student who just walked out.

"Omo! She is so pretty. Is she a model?" Boy 1 asked.

"I dont know. Look at her! Do you think she is mixed?" Girl 1 asked.

"No! No! She must be a singer!" Boy 2 shouted.

"No way! An actress!" Girl 2 said.

____ glanced at their direction and winked at them. The group of students were dazed by the wink.

KiKwang stared at the situation he was witnessing. "What is happening? Why did ____ throw her walking stick into the bin? Why did she do that? It all happened after she talked to that man in the coffee shop." Kikwang thought.

KiKwang glanced at the direction that ___ was walking in and weighed out if he should continue to follow her or ask the man in the coffee shop what happened.

After a while, as he was about to lose sight of ___ he sighed and ran after her.

"___! ____!" KiKwang called out.

____ was walking away. She was angry. And when ____ was angry. Only one thing worked to make me calm down. And that was boxing. After a few seconds thinking of how to KO her opponent in her head, ___ heard someone call her name. She turned and saw KiKwang running towards her.

"What do you want now? Lee KiKwang of BEAST. Are you that free to be my personal chauffer? Or are you just really free?" ____ asked. Kikwang frowned. He never expected ____ to speak like this.

"I'm sorry. I... I was just thinking what you would do if you threw your walking stick into the bin. Here." KiKwang said, giving ___ the walking stick. ___ frowned. She just said something really mean to him and he did not even get mad. "I'm sorry. I was really mad. Ignore what I said. And, you can throw that away. I'm not blind, genetically speaking. I was just.. trying to get into a role which I would never get."___ told Kikwang.

Kikwang stood before ___, flabbergasted. "Say, wanna go somewhere with me?" ___ asked KiKwang.

KiKwang nodded, his mind still in a daze from the revelation that ___ was not blind.

____ tugged onto KiKwang's hand and led him to the place. When they've reached, Kikwang stared what was inside the shop in horror.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good day mate!

How have you been?

I am so sorry this went without an update for such a long time. I'll try to update more often now that I'm having a break. 

Hope you guys are still hanging onto this.

Enjoy!:) And please give me your comments!