In love?

Can you keep up?

Recap:

 

"_____ ah~ Are you okay?" Minzy asked.

"What happened?" Minzy looked up and asked.

_____________________________________________________________________

"She fell down the stairs and she fainted." DooJoon said.

"I...I'll call the ambulance." YoSeob said. "AMBULANCE!" He shouted.

HyunSeung and DongWoon followed YoSeob and started shouting 'Ambulance'.

JunHyung was calm and collected, standing at one side with his arms folded.

'What is that girl up to?' He wondered.

KiKwang was panicky and stood up with _____ in his arms.

He carried her like a princess.

Minzy stared at the people in front of her and shook her head.

"I can't believe they are dorks in reality. I knew my crush was too good to be true." She muttered.

"No! Don't call the ambulance! Bring her to our house!" Minzy said.

"Okay. Do you have a car? Hyung! Before we go back to the dorm, we need to drop them!" KiKwang said to his manager.

His manager nodded and guided Beast and Minzy to the car. On the way, the fans could not stop shouting and screaming as they saw how _____ was bring carried like a princess.

"Hey, can you sit in front? You need to give manager hyung the directions to your house." DooJoon said, ushering Minzy to the front seat while the rest of Beast's members sat behind.

After about 10 minutes, _____ stirred in her seat.

"Omma... Omma..." ____ mumbled.

KiKwang looked at _____ who was seated beside him.

______ whimpered as if having a bad dream and KiKwang's hand unconsciously  went up to ____'s head and started patting her...

"Shh... Don't be afraid." KiKwang tried his best to comfort. After a while, _____ stopped and slowly, her eyes fluttered open.

When KiKwang saw that, he immediately drew his hand back and jumped in his seat.

"Minzy...." _____ called out.

"Don't worry, she's at the front. You remember what happened?" KiKwang asked anxiously.

_____ looked up at KiKwang. 'Why is KiKwang from Beast in front of me? What happened?' She wondered.

"What happened?" _____ asked.

"You fell down tha stairs at our autograph session. Do you remember?" DooJoon asked turning to the back.

______ looked up at DooJoon and remembered that she was supposed to be blind.

"Who...who are you? MINZY!" ____ shouted.

"I'm here. I'm at the front. Don't worry! The people here are Beast members." Minzy said from the front seat. "Oh, oppa, turn to the right and stop in front of that building." Minzy instructed.

After a while, they reached ____ and Minzy's house.

The members from Beast wanted to bring _____ up to the house, _____ quickly brushed them off and pushed Minzy into the building.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? We forgot to get DongWoon's number!" Minzy said, frowning at ____.

"I don't care whether we get your darling's number or not. I was acting as a blind girl. You expect me to pretend especially after I just fell from the stairs. Darn stairs. My hurts." _____ said, rubbing her .

"So... does that mean you're giving up on the blind girl role?" Minzy ask, smirking.

_____ look up at Minzy and shook her head. "Definitely! I will never help you out with your crazy stuff!" _____ said and walked over to the lift.

"____ ah! Look out for the -" Minzy said and ______ knocked into a wall.

"Ouch..." ____ muttered, rubbing her nose. 'I'm going to get a lot of bruises this week.' _____ thought.

 

KiKwang POV

How can she make me feel this way about her?

After watching the blind girl and her friend go into their building, my hand shot to my heart.

It was still racing.

I...can't possibly be in love can I?

After all this time?

 

6 days later

"Finally, my last day as a blind girl." _____ said with a smile.

______ began to wash up and put on a regular top and a skirt and grabbed her stick and slowly made her way to the front door.

"I'm leaving now. Won't be coming home for dinner! See ya Minzy!" ____ yelled before leaving the house.

______ walked down and when she exited the building, she heard a voice call her name. She turned and frowned.

"Hi! ____! This is KiKwang from Beast! I was wondering... if you are free, could you grab a cup of coffee with me?" KiKwang asked.

_____ bowed and apologized, "I'm sorry! I have to go somewhere now."

"Then can I fetch you to that place?" KiKwang asked, grabbing ____'s arm as she turned away from him.

'I'm not going to let her go... Not going to let another person go...not like......' KiKwang thought.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

I'm sorry for the looooooong break! Was really busy with school and everything.

Hope you guys enjoyed this update.

Comment please!

Thank you!!:)