I'm a blind girl.

Can you keep up?

Listen to... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSykdMMJoCI

Falling in love by ShinHwa.

 

Chapter 2

 

"I am soooo sorry for being late Minzy!" _____ apologized for the nth time.

"No. I can't forgive you. You need to do something for me." Minzy sulked.

"What? I will do anything for you. So....forgive me?" _____ asked and tilted her head.

"Okay...fine! Hurry order I am starving. By the way, you're paying...RIGHT?" Minzy asked with a smile

_____ swallowed her saliva and nodded her head.

 

After eating dinner with Minzy, _____ and Minzy walked back to their apartment.

"So...next week. What're you gonna go for?" Minzy asked.

"Hmm...maybe a blind girl?" _____ said.

"A blind girl? Which means...you're gonna act like a blind girl for a week?" Minzy asked and burst out laughing.

"Yah! What's wrong with a blind girl?" _____ asked.

"Nothing. Just...I can't wait for next week to come." Minzy said and smirked.

_____ shivered and thought *I wonder what she has up her sleeves?*

"Next week starts tomorrow. What's wrong with you?" _____ asked.

"Nope. Nothing. By the way, remember next Tuesday you're coming with me to Beast's fan meet!" Minzy grinned.

"Yes yes yes. I remember. You've been reminding me almost everyday ever since I agreed to go with you. Really? You like DongWoon that much? What do you even see in him?" _____ asked.

"Everything! His eyes, his actions, his nose, his lips, his smile...Ahhhh~" Minzy said and hugged herself.

"Crazy girl." _____ muttered and walked ahead of Minzy.

"Yah! Blind girl! Wait for me." Minzy said.

_____ and Minzy both walked up to their apartment.

 

~~The next week~~

 

"Ouch! " _____ cursed when she hit onto the door.

"You alright _____?" Minzy asked, helping _____ up.

"Yeah. Just the stupid door." _____ said.

"Well, why don't you give up with the Blind girl act? We're going to see beast today! You can't be a blind girl!" Minzy said.

"Heck yes I can. If I manage to be a blind girl till Sunday, you so owe me 10,000 won." _____ challenged.

"You're on. And if you can't. You're gonna help me do so much stuff. KEKEKEKEKEKE." Minzy grinned.

_____ walked into the bathroom and stared at the mirror.

"I am a blind girl. I am a blind girl." _____ muttered.

 

_____'s POV

"I am a blind girl. I am a blind girl." I muttered.

I took a deep breathe and took a final look at myself in the mirror.

Then I closed my eyes.

"I'm a blind girl. I'm a blind girl." I said.

And when I opened my eyes. Everything around me was pitch black.

I smiled.

My hands search the dressing table for my toothbrush but I couldn't feel any.

"MINZY!" I shouted.

"What?" Minzy asked, running into the bathroom.

"Where's my toothbrush?" I asked.

"Here. You did it again? You really cannot see now uh?" Minzy asked, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Yeah. So you better be looking out for me." I said, my hands now looking for the tooth paste.

Minzy sighed.

"Yeah yeah." Minzy said and put the toothpaste on my hand. Then I felt something swinging in front of me.

Minzy took one of her lacy underwear and was waving it in front of me.

My face followed the movements.

"What's that thing?" I asked.

"Nothing." Minzy said and bolted out of the bathroom.

I stood there with her lacy underwear on my head.

Then I heard a click sound.

"Why are you taking pictures?" I asked Minzy.

"Nothing. Hurry up. We're going to be late." Minzy laughed.

"Okay. Okay." I said.

I dressed up and left the house with Minzy.

We took the cab down to the mall where Beast was having their fanmeet.

"Here. This is my other album. You ask them to sign this. Okay? Remember to put my name!" Minzy said and passed me an album.

"Okay." I said and stood behind Minzy.

"How long more?" I asked after standing for 10 minutes.

"3 hours more." Minzy whispered.

"Oh..oka-WHAT? 3Hours more? Why are we here so early?" I asked.

"Shh! We're early because they only take in 500 fans. We're like the last few to get in. Darn. I thought we'd be the first few." Minzy cursed and explained.

"Okay...weird people who do weird things for their idols." I said.

I felt a few glare but, what the hell. I'm blind.

 

~~3 hours later~~

"Psst! Minzy! Here! Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet?" I whispered to Minzy.

Before she could answer, I heard people screaming all around me.

*Guess they're finally here.*

 

 

KiKwang's POV

I took a deep breathe and headed out.

I looked at the cameras and smiled.

It was the same smile I had practiced over and over in front of the mirror.

I waved and then I saw her.

She was being pushed by the other fans.

I watched as she stumbled onto the floor and she started to look for something frantically.

Then it hit me.

She's blind.

 

3rd person's POV

When Beast members came on stage, the fans started screaming and pushing.

"OPPA~SARANGHAE~"

"Ouch."_____ muttered as someone pushed her and sent her walking stick flying.

_____ immediately went on her knees, trying to find her walking stick.

"Minzy...Minzy?" _____ called out for her best friend.

"Miss? Do you need help?" A staff asked.

_____ looked around.

"Yes please." _____ said.

"Here. My hand. What's your name?" The staff asked.

"Thanks. My name's _____. What's yours?" _____ asked.

"No problem. My name is Key. Hey, did I tell you, you look really similar to this girl I know." Key said.

_____ gasped.

"Key? W..what a unique name. Haha. Really? Well, I guess there are people who look quite a like. Is she blind too?" _____ asked.

"Nope. Oh, the autograph session is starting. Don't worry. I'll be with you." Key whispered.

"Th..thanks." _____ muttered.

"Yah! Who are you?" Minzy asked, walking to _____'s side.

"Yah. Minzy! Don't be like that. I dropped my stick and he was kind enough to offer me his help." _____ said.

"He's the guy from yesterday. Don't say my name." _____ whispered into Minzy's ear.

"Anyway, since my friend is back, I'll go with her. Thank you." _____ said, bowing to the fence when Key was 180o away.

 

After waiting for a while, it was finally _____ and Minzy's turn.

"Slowly, there's a step in front of you." Minzy whispered.

Beast members all turned and stared at _____ and Minzy as they approached the first Beast member, Yoseob.

"Anneong! What is your name?" Yoseob asks Minzy.

"Minzy!" Minzy replied.

"Anneong! What is your name?" Yoseob asks _____.

"_____." _____ said. "Minzy. Where are you? Oh, Kamsahaminda!"

"Sorry. I'm here." Minzy said, holding my hand, bringing me to the 2nd member, HyunSeung.

"This person is HyunSeung." Minzy whispered.

"Anneong! I am HyunSeung. Thank you for supporting Beast!" HyunSeung smiled and said.

"Thank you!" Minzy giggled.

"Anneong! I am HyunSeung. Thank you for supporting Beast!" HyunSeung smiled and said to _____.

'Thank you! Oppa! I like you the best!!" _____ said.

"Thank you!" HyunSeung said.

Next was DongWoon, Minzy's favorite Beast member.

"Anneong Oppa! SarangHae!" Minzy said and winked at DongWoon.

DongWoon smiled and said, "thank you."

Next was _____'s turn.

Minzy tugged at _____'s shirt.

_____ sighed.

"O...Oppa. S...s..sa...sarang...hae... My friend, Minzy asks me to tell you that." _____ said.

"Thank you." DongWoon smiled.

"Anneong. I am DooJoon. Beast's leader. Thank you for supporting Beast." DooJoon said.

"Thank you for being Beast's leader. I really like your songs a lot!" _____ said.

"Thank you. Do continue to support Beast!" DooJoon said with a wink.

Then, next was KiKwang.

*Is...is she blind?* KiKwang wondered, looking up at the person standing in front of him.

*But she is so pretty..... Such a pity* KiKwang thought.

"KiKwang! What are you doing? Hurry sign! You're making a jam here!" DooJoon whispered.

"Mianhae." Kikwang whispered back.

"Thank you." KiKwang said to _____ standing in front of him.

_____ bowed and moved onto JunHyung with a staff holding onto her. [Lemme just clarify something. The staff holding onto her isnt Key. And yes, Minzy was suppossed to be holding onto her but she, ran off half way cus she's too crazy about this whole meeting DongWoon thing. So a staff is helping to guide her.]

 

Just then, _____'s phone rang.

"Hello?" _____ answered.

"Yah! Where are you? I turn around and you're gone." Minzy shouted.

"Hey where are you?" _____ asked.

Then, _____ missed a step down, tripped and fell down the stage.

"Ahhh!" _____ screamed.

KiKwang ran towards _____.

"Kwanchana?" KiKwang asked.

_____ barely nodded before she fainted....

 

"Hello? Hello? What happened? YAH! _____!!" Minzy shouted into the phone.

Jus then,

"Yobuseyo? Um...This is DongWoon. Your blind friend just fainted." DongWoon said.

"Where is she?" Minzy asked, panicking.

"In front of the stage." DongWoon replied.

Minzy hung up and ran towards _____.

"_____ ah~ Are you okay?" Minzy asked.

"What happened?" Minzy looked up and asked.

 

 

 

Ahh~ahh~ Anneong!

I hope you enjoyed chapters one and two!!

Subscribe and comment!

Thank you!:)