Introducing the actress

Can you keep up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yJnvv_R2rk&feature=related

Click and listen while reading!:)

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

Long time ago, there lived a beautiful queen. She gave birth to a beautiful princess.

However, an ugly witch was jealous of her beauty and decided to kidnap the beautiful little princess.

The King and the queen cried over the lost princess.

Many years later, the beautiful little princess grew up and became a beautiful princess.

"Oh mother, why am I not allowed to go out?" The princess asked.

"Because you are very ugly. No one would want to see you. If they did, they would kill you." The witch replied.

"Am...am I that ugly?" The princess asked, sobbing.

"Yes you are. That is why we do not have mirrors here. Because your face will break all the mirrors." The witch said. "Now go clean the toilet."

The princess nodded and dragged her feet to the toilet.

"How I wish I was pretty and that my prince would come save me from this place." The princess wondered out loud.

One day, the princess snuck out while the witch was asleep.

"How beautiful the flowers. How tall the trees. How enchanting is the forest~" The princess began to sing.

Not far away, there was a prince who came riding on his white horse.

He heard the song and began to ride towards the source of the beautiful voice.

"My, how beautiful she is. How lovely her voice is. She must be the one. The one I've been waiting for all my life." The prince said.

Just then, the princess heard the sound of the horse and stopped singing.

The princess turned and saw the prince.

"Oh no! Someone saw my ugly face." The princess exclaimed and ran away.

"Why are you running beautiful lady?" The prince asked, running after her.

"I...I am ugly." The princess said when the prince grabbed onto her hand.

The prince slowly turned and faced the princess.

"My oh my. You are indeed...indeed very...." The prince said.

The princess looked down, tears forming in her eyes.

"Pretty. Beautiful." The prince finished his sentence.

The princess looked up. "I am beautiful?"

Just then, the witch woke up and found that the princess was gone. She looked for the princess and found a prince with her.

"What are you doing? Come over here!" The witch shouted.

"No! I will not go back to you!" The princess said and held onto the prince.

"And who are you?" The prince asked.

"I am her mother!" The witch said.

"Lies!" The prince shouted.

The witch was taken aback.

"She is the exact replica of  Queen Elizabeth. She might be the lost princess." The prince said.

" No! No! No! She is not! I will not let the queen have her! She is mine!" The witch said and cast a spell on the princess.

The princess fell onto the floor and died.

"Princess! NooooO~" The prince cried.

The prince drew his sword and punched it into the witch's heart as she was laughing.

"DIE YOU WITCH!" The prince shouted.

"Princess~ Allow me to give you a breath mint before I proceed to kissing you." The prince said, pushing an eclipse's mint into the princess' mouth.

Then the prince leaned in and was about to kiss the princess when the princess opened her eyes.

"Why prince. How did you know that a breath mint was all that it took for me to come back to life?" The princess asked, sitting up.

"I...well...I..." The prince was at loss.

"Thank you so much prince!" The princess said, hugging the prince and kissed him on the cheeks.

And so the Princess and the Prince lived happily ever after.

Thank you.

 

An applause broke out.

The Princess, the Prince, the witch and all the other casts all walked to the front and bowed.

After bowing, the walked to the side.

"Great job guys!" MinHee the director said. "Especially you, ______!"

"Thank you director!" ______ said.

_____ looked at her watch after changing out of her princess dress and ran out.

"I am so late. Minzy is going to kill me." _____ said.

Just then, someone grabbed _____'s hands.

"Hey, why didn't you let me kiss you just now?" Key asked.

"Because...I...I am saving my first kiss for my husband. Are...are you going to take away my first kiss too? After taking away my ity...What else do you want?" _____ shouted, tears were pouring down her eyes.

Key looked around.

A group of people were gathering.

"No..I..I.. We're not like that. Hey, what are you saying?" Key stammered.

"Now you pretend you don't know what happened? How could you oppa?" _____ said and ran away.

After running out, _____ stopped, looked around and laughed.

"Omo...that was hilarious." _____ said.

 

_____ ran and just then, a van passed by _____.

Inside the van was Beast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kikwang looked out the window and saw a girl running and laughing.

*How carefree is her smile and laughter. If only I can laugh like her.* KiKwang thought and sighed before he closed his eyes and listened to Fiction.

 

 

 

GOOD DAY TO YOU:)

How did you like this chapter?

I hope you enjoyed it so far.

Might be a little confusing. Sorry:|

Anyway, comment!!:)

And thank you soooo much for reading:)