Bodyguards and Blushing

The Promise

-Yoon Gi-

"Who did this?" I was so angry the question came out cold. I couldn't help being angry, some one was harming the girl I like. She looked so scared and I felt my posture loosen up. I pulled her in a hug. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Now go put on more foundation so no one else sees it." I let her go and she nodded going into the bathroom. I sat in my seat and sighed. Why didn't she tell me? I think it's time to get advice from Jin. I pulled out my phone and texted Jin what has happened these few days and asked for advice. I received a text from him a moment later.

You need to figure out what is going on, but don't force her. Be kind and let her trust you. Also stop moving so fast with her! Try courting her! Jeez

Hyung! I'm trying I'm just not good with girls!

She walked in and I tried not to stare at her beautiful face. Her left cheek may have been swollen slightly but it didn't change my opinion of her beauty. I'm going to find out who did that to her. She stared at me weirdly and then looked at her homework as her hand slapped her forhead. She must have forgot to do her homework. I walked over to her to see that it indeed was not done and put my homework on her desk and walked away. I sat in my desk and heard voices in the hallway and then girls scream. They're here. Jin walked into the room and over his shoulder to the girls that were following him in. He said something and they scurried away. Students filed in and Jin came to my desk.

"You sure there was a bruise?" he whispered in my ear. "It doesn't look like there was one."

"I told her to put on some more foundation so she didn't get bullied." I whispered back.

"Protect her." He then stood up and left the room. I heard the bell ring and I only thought of her throughout the whole class. I thought of how I could help her and decided to watch from afar when she asked me not to be with her and keep her close when I was with her. That way I could see who was bullying her in school.

I set my plan into action and made sure she arrived to class with no issues and since we had this class together I could monitor if anyone was being mean to her in this class. She had no issues and the class started. I kept looking back at her seeing if she was okay. Well not all the time. Some times I just wanted to admire her. As soon as this class was over I monitored her again in the hallway and saw that Rap Mon was going into the classroom I quickly grabbed him. 

"Suga, what are you doing?"

"I need you to look after Soo Min in your class."

"Okay... Why?"

"Because someone is physically harming her."

"Then I guess I will for you man."

"Thanks Rap Mon." He left to go into class and I left for mine. During the lesson all I could do was worry for her and hope I found out who was harming her soon.

-Yoon Gi-

The bell rang signaling lunch. Thank god! I finally get to see her! I practically ran to the lunch room. The only reason I didn't run is because fangirls kept bothering me. They were not as beautiful as Soo Min. I sat down in the usual spot and saw Rap Mon talking to Soo Min and guarding her from the fangirls. They eventually reached the table and he whispered something to her and she laughed and nodded. I'll admit I was jealous but Rap Mon knows how I feel about her. She then scooted over to me and I couldn't help but smile. She brushed her hair out of her face and smiled at me.

"Namjoon told me about what you're doing." She whispered to me. She must of found my face funny because she started laughing at me. I blushed and tickled her. She cringed at my touch. I discreetly pulled her shirt up a bit to see more bruises. I was so angry but I calmed down for her.

"Please tell me when you're ready, okay?" I whispered. She nodded.

"You won't find my attacker in school." She whispered. "So stop giving me bodyguards. It's sweet and all but I don't need a guy following me everywhere." 

We were so focused on ourselves we didn't realize the guys were teasing us. I put a strand of her hair behind her ear and smiled at her. She looked down at her hands and blushed. I pulled out my lunch to see she didn't have a lunch again. I packed an extra sandwich and the guys offered some of their food too. She blushed and tried to deny it but that would never work with us. We shouldn't be Bulletproof Boyscouts, we should be the Stubborn Seven. I laughed internally and looked at the girl that I liked. She was talking to the guys and they all got along well. Jung Kook was of course picking on her and she frowned and blushed. She is so cute when she does that. The bell rang too soon.

"I didn't get to play piano." She said to herself and scratched her head.

"Well you can at my recording studio anytime you want."

"I wish I could." Don't ask about anything. She will tell you eventually.

Hey everyone! It's Singingmaggie here! I just wanted to say please comment! Also, the lyrics in the previous chapter were written by me so please do not steal them. Thank you for reading! -^-^-