Bullied

The Promise

-Soo Min-

Are you kidding me? This just makes everything worse. I never asked to get noticed and this is the most I've ever been noticed in three years. I couldn't help but blame that damn kingka.

The bell rang and I packed all my things and left quickly, but not quickly enough.

"Soo Min!" I looked back to see the person I hated the most at the moment, none other but the Min Yoongi. I looked back pissed.

"What do you want from me?! I don't want to be around someone like you." The next part I whispered at him. "You make everyone notice me and I worked hard to be a wallflower." I left him there with a shocked face. I walked into my class.

The truth is I didn't work to be a wallflower, it just happened. I guess it started when my mother died. My step-father decided to take all his anger out on me. I didn't want anyone else to be dragged into it so I decided to never let anyone near me. I lost all my friends and even the boy I was in love with. I never forgot him. Just his name hurts me.

I bumped into someone while I was in my thoughts. I looked up to see Krystal, THE Queenka. She was pissed. Just a few more steps until I was in the classroom too. I sighed and looked up at the makeup covered face.

"You are coming with me. NOW." I just nodded and she grabbed my arm.

She took me to the back of the school. Oh no! She's going to beat me! I don't need anymore bruises. Krystal Threw me on the ground and I it one of my bruises just right. My back flared up in pain.

"Stay away from Yoongi. HE is MINE. Got it ?" I just nodded.

"Take him. I don't want him."

"Good, I don't want to warn you again." She slammed me into the ground. The bruise started to ache again and I felt myself get weak. No I need to get up! The world went black.


-Yoon Gi-

As I was heading to my next class, I saw a girl that looked like Soo Min get dragged away from the door of my class. It was too suspicious to not follow after the crowd had died down. I made sure not to follow too close as the girl dragged Soo MIn out behind the school. What are they doing out here?

I snapped out of my thoughts to see the girl slam Soo Min into the ground warning her to never talk to me again. I never felt so much hatred build up ever in my life. Why am I getting so worked up over Soo Min? It's not like I've been dating her for forever. I just met her.

When the girl turned the corner and saw me, a smile spread across her face. I was so disgusted just looking at her caked on make-up and evil smirk.

"Oppa! I was just thinking of you!"

"Yeah you were. While beating up the girl I like." My face must look scary. I could tell by how the fear showed in her face but then she smiled again.

"But Oppa why date a girl like her when you can have a prettier girl like me?" My anger now to a breaking point.

"How are you pretty when you are pushing how fake a person can be. I don't date fake girls like you." 

"You're so mean Oppa!!!" She ran crying. As much as I wanted to laugh at her, I knew I had to get to Soo Min. I rushed to her and felt her pulse. She was fine besides being knocked out cold. I picked her up and carried her bridal style. I knew if any one saw me right now they would think I was a mad man running as fast as I was. Where is the nurse's office? Turning to my right I caught sight of the sign. I rushed in and told her the story. She asked me to leave and leave Soo Min to her. I have to tell the guys what happened. I started texting the guys telling them to meet me here for lunch. I pressed send and immediately regretted it. Would they think I'm crazy for falling for a girl already. 

"You may come in now." I came into the room where she was laying down. She must have been sleeping beauty. The way her hair cascaded and her eyelashes rested on her cheeks slightly.

"I'll be leaving you two lovebirds for alone time." I felt my cheeks warm up, but I heard rustling beside me. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Where am I?"

"The nurse's office."

"What happened?"

"A girl attacked you." Her face showed confusion then went extremely pale.

"You have to get away from me!" She shoved me. My anger started to build but I knew she was just afraid.

"No, I'm not going to." I hugged her. Oh my god Yoon Gi get a hold of yourself. "That girl won't attack you again I promise." She relaxed but was still uncomfortable. I then realized I was still hugging her.

"So-sorry!" I jumped up. Why must I be bad with girls?

"It's okay... you should distance yourself from me though." Why would she say that?

"Why should I?"

"It's not like I'll be alive tomorrow." I just stared in complete shock.


I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!! My internet has been terrible I feel so bad.