Love At First Sight

The Promise

Hey lovelies! I decided to mass rewrite chapters and add some in. Why should I even try continuing the story where it is, until its done? So here is the rewritten first chapter! Please don't hate me!


I was just hoping for a peaceful day as I walked into school. As I should have expected, it was definitely not peaceful. The kingkas, Bulletproof Boys, came in after me. 

It started with a single girl screaming, "They're here," and I ended up getting trampled by at least 100 girls. No one noticed and no one helped. This is what I get for being a wallflower, for wanting to lay low. I stood up and picked up my books and walked away. I knew by now no one ever helped me up. I had no friends. Girls were annoying and honestly, they just threw themselves at any hot guy they met that said hi to them. They were too interested in their kingkas to care about a stupid wallflower. I'm sick of this. I'm so sick of these fangirls and kingkas. I'm so done being ran over and seen as lower than a normal human being. I'm so done pretending I'm okay when nothing is okay.

 

-Yoon Gi-

Goooddd, why are these girls so annoying! All they do is scream and follow us around trying to get our attention. Haven't they ever heard of talking to a guy normally? I then saw something that caught my eye. She had the most beautiful long hair, plump lips, and this sway in the way she walked. What is that girl doing? Why is she walking away? I've never seen a girl ignore my friends and I.

"Suga! Come on!"

"Oh, sorry Rap Mon!" I took one last look at the mysterious girl. I'll make sure I see her.

-Soo Min-

I walked into my first class and heard the screams outside. Oh yay, here comes that kingka. I think his name is Sugar? Something stupid like that. He looked around after sitting down. I looked over our homework to make sure everything was correct. When I looked up again our eyes locked and he smiled. There must be something wrong if he's looking at me and smiling. He could want anything. He'll most likely bully me like everyone else does. I looked down at the homework I had just set out on my desk a few minutes ago.

"Hey," a voice said. Must be someone talking to their friend by me.

"Hey, you gonna answer me?" A hand waved in front of my face. Great a person who is going to bully me. I looked up surprised at who I saw. The kingka of the class.

I glared at him and went back at looking at my homework. He showed a hint of pain in his eyes, but it disappeared quickly. "Where did you come from?"


-Yoongi-

I finally got into class. I rushed into my seat, signalling to my fans I don't want to be bothered. I looked around the class room like I always did to glare at any girls that tried approaching my desk. I saw the girl again and couldn't stop the smile that started spreading on my face. I have to talk to her. My eyes never left her figure. Her hair cascaded perfectly as she looked at her homework. How did I never notice her before? 

"Hey," I said hopeful of her response. She obviously was ignoring me.

"Hey, are you going to respond?" I waved my hand in front of her face. She looked at me with a hint of surprise, then with hatred. Her glare was so cold that it kinda hurt me inside, but I couldn't show weakness to her.

"Where did you come from?" God, she probably thinks I'm stupid for talking to her. Who would say something like that?! Thankfully the teacher walked in saving me from my stupidity. 

"Min Yoon Gi! Back to your seat." Everyone looked at me and then the mysterious girl. She noticed everyone was staring at her and glared at me while slumping in her chair. Great I made her hate me already. I'll just have to get her to like me. I am not going to give up now.

The whole class all I could think of was the girl in the back of the class glaring daggers at the back of my head. For some reason I was happy she was looking at me. I didn't even realized how I was smirking until the teacher said, "Yoon Gi, what are you so happy about? Is it the fact that you are distracting the girls in my class or the fact you are getting detention?" My smile fell immediately. What am I going to tell the manager when I'm late for dance practice again?

I looked back to see the girl stifiling her laughter. She had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. She saw me smile at her and glared at me again.

"Soo Min, since you are distracting Yoon Gi you also have detention." So that's her name, but there goes my chances of her liking me. Sigh