Chapter 4: Hiding.

Tragic Love

[CONTINUED FROM CHAPTER 1]

"Unnie, are you okay ...? You seem so deep in thoughts" Seohyun tapped Jessica's shoulder. 

"Oh ... ? Oh yeah, I'm fine, just thinking about somethings... come on let's go, the rest must be waiting for us." Jessica replied with a small smile and went out of the restroom with Seohyun. 

It seems like some of the members want to go for a karaoke session, while some others want to go back for a early rest. Hence, only Sooyoung, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Jessica took manager oppa's car back to the dorm, while the others went to the karaoke lounge across the street.

On the car, Seohyun and Sooyoung were seating at the front, while Taeyeon and Jessica has some quality time with each other at the back of the car."Sica-ah, I enjoyed myself so much today ....." Taeyeon held on to Jessica's hand, her head lying on her shoulder. Jessica tried to let go but she saw that Taeyeon is really tired and fallen asleep. She shifted Taeyon's head to her laps gently, and letting her have a good sleep. 

"Oh yeah guys, do you know who's is this? I found this on the chair at the restaurant, I think one of us dropped it." Sooyoung raised a packet of pills. That packet seemed very familiar to Jessica, it's Taeyeon's medication for her illness. Without hesitation, Jessica grabbed it from Sooyoung's hand. "Oh it's Taeyeon's ... she's not feeling very well these days and she's taking medication for her flu..." 

"But Unnie, those don't look like flu medicine ....", a sharp eyed Seohyun commented.

"Well, I guess it's a different kind....but it does indeed belong to Taeyeon so we shouldn't bother too much okay" Jessica replied with a rather awkward tone. She was afraid of accidentally exposing the secret.She placed the packet into her jacket's pockets.

They've finally reached the dorm and with the help of manager oppa, he carried Taeyeon on the back, while Jessica followed and ensuring that she does not fall. As Jessica walked out of the car, something dropped onto the ground, but she did not realise it.

Sooyoung opened the door and let them in, and trying not to wake Taeyeon up. It seemed like she really needs the rest, after that long promotion period. "Sica-unnie, I think you dropped something !" Seohyun shouted after them as she picked up a packet. It was the packet of pills. "Oh well, maybe she did not put them deep enough.." Seohyun placed the pills in the bag, closed the car door and ran after them into the dorm.

~~

The next morning, Taeyeon woke up to see Jessica lying on the floor with a mat and a blanket. Taeyeon has slept the night with the whole bed to herself. "Sica-ah, do you wanna come up instead?" Taeyeon gently nudged Jessica, who replied that it's okay. "It's morning already... let me go prepare for breakfast-" Jessica yawned as she folded the blanket. 

Taeyeon was busy digging her bag and trying to find something. "Sica-ah, have you ... perhaps seen my medication ...?" she asked as she flipped open her purse.

"Oh yes, Sooyoung picked it up last night I think you dropped it" Jessica headed over to her jacket. 'You should not be so careless next time....what if they find out", she said as she digged into her pockets to find the packet. However it seems like it's not there anymore. 

Just then, there was a knock on the door

"unnie? it's seohyun here!"

Jessica went to open the door while Taeyeon continued flipping through stuffs to find that packet. It would be a disaster if the other members find out about her illness. 

"Unnie! You dropped this while you helped to move Taeyeon unnie out of the car last night..." Seohyun handed that packet of pills over to Jessica.

"Oh my god, THANK YOU SO MUCH MAKNAE! I knew I could trust you on that! Thanks so much!" Jessica exclaimed happily as she took the packet over. Taeyeon sighed with a sigh of relief.

As Seohyun left the room, she took out something from her pocket. It was one of the pills. "I wonder what pills they are... something weird is going on.." She quickly kept that pill and skipped down the stairs.