Chapter 1: The Meal.

Tragic Love

"Jessica ! Why didn't you reply Taeyeon's text message when she asked us if we would like to go out for a celebration tonight?" Sooyoung yelled across the room to Jessica, who was busy with painting her nails with a new coat of pink with gold glitter.  

"I .... didn't see it..." Jessica quickly murmured and walked to her room.

"Aishh that Jessica, didn't she just posted another weibo selfie?! She should've seen the message" Sooyoung thought to herself.

The girls has just finished promotions for Mr Mr and decides to go for a celebratory dinner to celebrate their 9 wins and hardwork put into this short but fufilling promotion.

Taeyeon, as the leader then texted everyone on their kakaotalk group,  

"Kids ~ should we all go for a celebration ? ㅋㅋㅋsuggest some places and let's go tonight ! ~~" 

Yoona and Sooyoung was always the the first few to give suggestions whenever it comes to food, and Seohyun will always criticise them on their suggestions, saying that its unhealthy and they should eat something healthier instead. 

Everyone has provided some inputs and suggestions on what they should eat tonight but Jessica is the only one who hasn't replied or confirm her attendance. Jessica seems to be avoiding Taeyeon. 

That night, they went to a Chinese restaurant to eat and coincidentally, Taeyeon was seating a seat away from Jessica, with Tiffany in between them at the long rectangular table. The girls were all laughing happily and the mood was pretty good. Halfway through the meal, Tiffany's phone rang and it was Nichkhun who was calling her. 

"Hello? Fany-ah where are you?" Nichkhun asked in a friendly tone.

"I'm having dinner with my members! Why? What's the matter?"

"I sprained my ankle during practice just now but I'm -"

Before Nichkhun can finish what he wanted to say, Tiffany squealed, "Oh my gosh !! I'll be there in a while, wait for me khunnie"

Everyone else at the table was teasing about how Tiffany would be a good wife in the future and how important her boyfriend was to her. "Fany-ah you'll be a burden to him ㅋㅋㅋ" Hyoyeon joked and Tiffany just gave an eyesmile, bid goodbye to the girls and left quickly.

Jessica, on the other hand, was feeling rather anxious and worried, for now as Taeyeon was right beside her, she was so nervous that sweat was trickling down her forehead. 

"Yah! Sica! Why are you sweating in an air conditioned room?? Are you okay??" Yuri noted that she was sweating despite being in a cool room.

"Oh .... ? Yeah ... I'm fine. .." Jessica mumbled. 

"Probably because Taengoo is right beside her, she's feeling nervousㅋㅋㅋ" Hyoyeon exclaimed and it sent everyone into laughter including Taeyeon who jokingly said to Jessica, "Ya! Sica-ah, everyone knows about us already...." and then touched her hand. At this point in time, Jessica was looking down and looked pretty scared and when Taeyeon's fingers touched her hands, she quickly moved her hand away and excused herself to the toilet.

Sensing something was amiss, sensible maknae Seohyun followed her into the toilet, where Jessica washed her face and touched up on her makeup. Curious, Seohyun asked with a concerned tone, "Sica unnie ... is everything okay? You seem stressed ... or are you tired?" 

"I'm fine .... I'm probably just tired, I'll be alright, so don't worry." Jessica replied with a smile.

"Good to hear that! And .... don't mind me asking this but are you and Taeyeon unnie okay? I realise you two are quite odd these days...." Seohyun innocently asked.

"Oh...? Umm we are...fine I guess...?" Jessica stuttered. She wasn't sure of her own answer because she knows something - she knows a secret that everyone else doesn't know.

The secret of Kim Taeyeon.