Chapter 2: Flashback.

Tragic Love

[FLASHBACK TO 2 WEEKS AGO]

 

Jessica was preparing breakfast with Sunny, and they were making sandwiches in the dorm kitchen for the members. As they had a long night practice the previous night, they've all stayed over in the dorm. 

"Oh yeah Jessica,  how was your date with Taengoo last week, I heard that you two had a romantic candlelight dinner ... ㅋㅋ" Sunny asked. It's been a couple of weeks since TaengSic were dating, and all the members knew about their relationship as well as the dinner.

"Omo how did you know that ! Well, I guess it's fine, the food was good, the ambiance is nice and taeyeon is really nice to me." Jessica blushed shyly. 

"That's why you finally accepted Taengoo after so many years?? Hahahah you know if Dispatch or Sportsseoul reveals your relationship, SONES will all go crazy" Sunny chuckled.

With her face looking down at the sandwiches and in a shy tone, Jessica replied, "Yah Soonkyu-ah .... we just started dating.....hehe, Taeyeon was really shy when she confessed to me though."

~~

It was about 8am when Jessica decided to go wake Taeyeon up. It's actually quite rare to see Jessica up so early and even making breakfast for the members, but Jessica would do anything for Taeyeon, even waking up so early when she can sleep im late.

"Taeyeon-ah! I made breakfast - " 

Jessica skipped excitedly into her room, but Taeyeon was no longer in the room. Jessica was surprised, as she didn't expect her to wake up so quickly. She went around looking for Taeyeon and heard sounds coming out from the bathroom. 

Curious, Jessica took a step close and knocked on the door, "Taeyeon-ah ! Are you inside ?" 

"Yah???? I'm Hyoyeon!!! Sica-ah could you bring in some toilet paper, there's no more left!!!" Hyoyeon yelled, hoping that Jessica would hear her and bring her some toilet paper.  But Jessica was long gone, knowing that Taeyeon wasn't inside.

"Where could she be so early in the morning ..... Taeyeon-ah where are you!!" Jessica was worried,  worried for her girlfriend,  worried that something could happen to her love one. Just then, Taeyeon came into the dorms, with a pot of plants in her hands.

"Taeyeon-ah ! Where did you go?? What's that you're carrying? " Jessica rushed to her and couldn't hide her worried look.

"Oh darling you're looking for me? Haha I was out in the garden talking to a old friend of mine, I even brought him back home! Don't you think he looks adorable?  ㅋㅋ" Taeyeon greeted a worried Jessica with a smile on her face,

"But that's... a plant ......." Jessica murmured with a confused expression. 

"Oh? Hahaha yeah I wished I was a plant, so carefree and beautiful." Taeyeon answered.

Jessica was stunned for a moment, "Taeyeon-ah are you okay ...? Let's go in... I've made breakfast for you"

Jessica and Taeyeon were feeding each other sandwiches happily in the dining room, just like newlyweds, anyone who saw their close relationship will be super jealous. "Mmmhmm, Sica-ah, your sandwiches are delicious! I love it," Taeyeon praised an already shy Jessica,  who is probably happy that her beloved is right in front of her, eating the food that she has made.

~~ 

Jessica was clearing up her room (which is a shared room with Taeyeon), and as she lifted up the blankets, she saw a packet lying in a corner near Taeyeon's pillow. It was a packet of pills, but Jessica has no idea what pills are those, as there are no labels or indications.  Just then, Taeyeon saw what Jessica was doing and shouted "DON'T TOUCH IT!" 

Jessica was shocked by her and dropped the packet onto the ground,  Taeyeon rushed in the room and quickly picked that up and put them into her pocket. Curious by Taeyeon's actions, Jessica asked,

"Taeyeon-ah ... what are those pills? Are you sick?" 

"It's ... it's not mine." Taeyeon denied and quickly walk away. However Jessica grabbed hold of her arms and clinged on tightly.

"Really?  You're not hiding anything from me are you?"

Taeyeon remained quiet.

"Taeyeon-ah! Answer me! Are you hiding something? Are you sick? Or...is that drugs??"

Taeyeon pulled her hand out of Jessica's grip and walked away, leaving behind a confused and worried Jessica.  

"Ya !!!!! Kim Taeyeon !!!" 

As Taeyeon just left the room, without looking back,  Jessica slowly broke down into tears, she knew Taeyeon was hiding something from her, but she wouldn't tell her what is it. Of course,  she would feel worried for her, worried that something will happen to her.